Bollywoodlife- ASA to go off air

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

'Aasman Se Aage' to go off air

Tags:
Aasman Se Aage, Aasman Se Aage Off Air, Apurva Agnihotri Aasman Se Aage, Apurva Agnihotri New Show, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Life OK New Show, Siddharth Karnick
'Aasman Se Aage' to go off air
comments 0

The show, starring Apurva Agnihotri and Siddharth Karnick, will come to an end next month

It promised to be the show that will break the monotony of saas bahu dramas for the viewers. Sadly, Life OK's fictional glimpse into reality shows, Aasman Se Aage, will wrap up next month. The show will air its last episode on July 13 after a run of not even three months.

We knew that ASA wasn't doing as well as expected, since its time slot clashed with that of Sony's biggie Bade Acche Lagte Hain. But we had hoped the channel will give it some time to pick up. ThoughASA's storyline was nothing new, it did have amazing choreography. And it starred our fave Apurva Agnihotri. Sadly, the Life OK head honchos didn't agree with us. They decided to change their programming line up and showed ASA the door. We just hope that in the next one month, the writers are able to bring the story to a believable conclusion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This proves Life ok wants to be another saas bahu channel. πŸ˜†. Thanks for sharing. Apurva was always my favourite actor, with DC he proved he can play any kind of roleπŸ‘.
Sadly channel does not want to back it anymore. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Tanu!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Tanu,

Innovative shows have no room now a days.., And yes Apurva i am also disappointed like you Understanding a show like ASA is very much needed to know crux behind reality television, DC is a phenomenal character and just WOW!! I want to see you back ASAP after your amazing show ASA ends.. You are the real Television and the most versatile actor .. A new Apurva is seen with DC(Dev Chopra) and gathered more recognition.. A character like DC is once in a lifetime and you are doing complete justice to the role,

Channels run on TRP's and torture audiences who wish to enjoy something different, Too bad πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The twists and turns the show gave is so noteworthy now Reality shows or regular commercial show the mind set is now changed after watching DC's work and his fantastic master mind as producer, director and actor of ASAπŸ‘πŸ‘..

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ThoughASA's storyline was nothing new, it did have amazing choreography. And it starred our fave Apurva Agnihotri.

Though ASA's storyline was nothing new I disagree, It was out of the box to show the crux behind reality TV , even regular commercial shows thrive on such angles.. to pull in drama... for the sake of TRP..

The understanding of this show is lacked by the audience and what DC has to say at many placed the catch is missed therefore the audience is not able to get to the depth of the show too bad ! hampering for the sake of novelty ..
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this news is soo impossible ... πŸ€’
btw...thnx fr shring :)
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For Sharing..
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing !...missing starone today,.,atleast it was not showing saaas bahu type shows...
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the what????? πŸ˜•
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What !!???...nooo !...aww to me this show was good n had the potential to be even better...so this is really sad πŸ˜”...plus we only jus started getting some more depth to some of these characters !
I guess indian television still has a long way to go...saas bahu drama's still rule the television industry and i guess that's what majority want to see.