Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Sudden change in Kabir's behaviour?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all :)

Ever since it has been revealed that Neha is Aditi, Kabir has been presented as the ignorant/stupid, while Neha as the player, as the smart one. The past few episodes, Kabir has been calling everything a co-incidence. Someone who has a huge plan in mind, who wants to get the 900 crore ( be it for whatever reason ) cannot be so stupid, as to mistake it all for a coincidence. I am sure something is up his sleeves.

Also, Kabir seems to be saying sorry to Neha for every small thing, lately. YES, he cares for her, but why the sudden softness? I don't expect him to be mean like he was, at the start, but he can behave more normally. There is no need for him to be so extra nice. Again, something seems fishy.

Question is : Is this really a sudden change in Kabir's behaviour, or is he pretending? 

P.S. I really hope that the whole diary fiasco is not dragged in today's episode. Its time we got to the real Chhal.

Cheers,
Samridhi😃
Edited by prc_fan1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i thought the same thing but maybe this going on in his mind.. Aditi went through a big accident she can't be alive after that..

n they were a happy couple.. if Aditi survived she would have contract Kabir.. that's why he can't blv shez Aditi.. but he started to doubt her every gestures..

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i reckon he is mixing business with pleasure and got him all confused 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol jokking... i have to watch the episodes to observe him and let u guyz know
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure he is pretending
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think..he is pretending to b nice, to know about her true motive..becaz he is smart..😎
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
He is pretending... Kabir is not as dumb as Aditi
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kabir always thinks one step ahead of everyone else.. and here aditi madam thinks she is doing the chhal 🤣
Mean.Girl thumbnail
the funniest thing about Dumbiti is she thinks she is intelligent.. some one plzz give him a cup of horlicks..
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Some Complan too... She is a bit short, so poor Kabir gets a neck pain looking at her either in exasperation or in love. ðŸ¤£
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Some Complan too... She is a bit short, so poor Kabir gets a neck pain looking at her either in exasperation or in love. ðŸ¤£

dat does nt matter i m short too,, that's y some 1 invented high heels..😉

Jaya Bachan s short n Amitabh Bachan s 6ft but they still luk cute..

d thng dat does matter is she is brainless n eating Kabir's brain too..