Rating 09/06/12 - Episode 126

Poll

Rate the episode.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
5...good nothing special but a sigh of relief of not hearing any thing on varuns' gf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
3 average case... nothing interesting...simple case
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would rate it 3.
It was a pretty ok episode
sandeep306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK episode. Thankfully the story was not copied. K.D. Pathak and I.M. Jaiswal were excellent.
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I gave it a 4. The story was not that great, but entertaining nonetheless. Wait, @mankani1: you don't like the varun's girlfriend sequence? I think it's quite funny. haha.
I would rate a 2.5. It was an average case. Nothing really interesting, no unusual twists. And yes! m glad that we didn't hear anything about varun's gf. It was getting annoying for me.
mankani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@blahblahs I am against the way this varun GFs track was presented and the way varun was behaving, they could have shown it in a more pleasant way and linked with the story line and btw who is interested in this mystery girl at all ...to prove we have not had any topic started in this forum yet with the title "guess who will play the role of Varuns' GF" :)
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mankani1: Yeah, I agree. The way Varun's gf sequence was presented was definitely not great. Oh well, we'll see what happens.