Aasman Se Aage

07/06:pi-Disc:DC! Who will win this round?

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to Daily Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,
Solo Gala Round has started . Zoya was enthu filled.. Hope to see her getting better better ... Sanam and Mahua are adding th spice to the otherwise serious show..
From pre-cap we know Akshat beats up Boby. For the 1st time we will be seeing Akshat expressing his love for his brother...

A Small Pre-cap:
Mahua teases Sanam for his get up of a lady. Angad approaches Akshat but he ignores him. DC assigns Zoya to host the show as Roshni goes missing. Zoya does her job well. Akshat asks Angad not to be with Karishma but Angad tells him that he does not have any other choice. Bobby conspires against Angad and his costumes catche fire during his performance.(This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

Who will win the female dancer award?
Who will win the award?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Please vote on these two so that the ranking of our show on IF improves.

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like jyothi is missing

OK quick Update from me

Anhad did his daring act, and cease fire happened by himself, Audicne were thrilled by teh performance, Mauha gave her DIL to him
Bobby sighted Akshat went to bash him, DC came to know abt it

Angad praised by karishma and the rest Meenakshi comes to Angad and tells that akshat is bashing bobby

Sapna's dance going on and Angad comes to teh rescue of Akshat and to stop his bashing and sends him for performing even though Akshat is loosing himself...

karishma who is there tells him that one day when he will ask ur happiness for his if ur winning will you still give away his habit of seeking only for his happinees...

Sapan finishes her performnce judges prasied but sanam felt the choreography was OK, DC asked her to work hard spark was missing ( loved Apu he is so sweet )

Akshat getting ready for his act and Meenakshi wishing him..
Akshat's dance was gr8 ...Sanam praised , Mauha also gave him a dil and DC also...said ILU and took him for teh top three...contenders...

Karishma wishes Meenakshi as she gave most of her wishes to akshat...

Precap

Karishma dances and DC tells her that she is going to be a huge star...

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Still not known who will win, Angad's daring act was good, Akshat go all teh praises from DC 😲 and I Love you also ... This is a twist...

Maybe Akshat and Meenakshi will win

What Apu says is true the deserving may not win and the popular keep getting it..

I would really feel bad if karishma dose;nt get it she is deserving even wth her Kuch Bhi Tag...

She is doing the challenge with the root of challenging and aiming on only her goal... Leaving emotions aside and looking for the quest to ASA trophy..

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
The way Mahua is doing all the drama with hearts etc., I am remembering some judges of reality shows... She is for sure imitating some one..😆

I liked today's performances.. for 2nd round they are really at good level... Hope they keep on improving day by day...

Will post my detailed review later
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah the dances were awesome. I loved each one of them and the commenyts too, they show the judges reaction inbetween too, just what I wanted. Love ASA.