Devon ke Dev Mahadev

hats off 2 CV'S!!!! :D

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
IT WAS SUCCHH AN AWWEEESSSUUUMM EPISODE...👏...EVERYTIN frm d drum falling to parvati's entry to d BG score wen parvati keeps gettin attracted to dat spot... EVERYTHING d entire episode's BG...SCRIPT ❤️  ws just realy good...i ws realy disappointed and upset from d past few weeks bcoz of mahadev's sorrow dn NW in 2day's episode FINALY der ws a ray of hope nd happiness!!! keep it up CV'S  nd ❤️ d entyr team of DKDM 🤗!! eagerly waitin fr d cumin episodes! dos who r in d same wavelength wid me pls do post ur views nd feelings!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh how i wish i cud feel d same..
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly I'm totally agree with u dear today's episode was divine DKDM is back on its track me 2 waqs dissapointed bt now m eagerly waiting 4 d future track!!😃
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really good getting to know that maa parvati was chanchal & she loved all those things which is related to shiva. But when they played the BG like i went off into the flashback & those fond memories of Sati aka Mouni performance came back . These days i just watch the serial to know the story of mata Parvati & mahadev...