darshita10 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So now we have another "Daksh" in form of "Maina". I thought Parvati's mother approved of Shiv but what are we seeing that she is against Shiv. I can't understand what problem does she have with Shiv. This is so irritating ðŸ˜¡ And above dat she knows dat Parvati is Adi Shakti in spite of dat she is dng all dis. Edited by darshita10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himavat supported Parvati,Mena never did and made a huge fuss when Parvati expressed her desire to marry Shiva,Mena didnt belive in his ideology and was dead against Parvati marrying him-i knew they were going to make her Daksh part 2...but yeah once Shiva showed her his true form she felt guilty and willingly accepted him-unlike Daksha!
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it is irritatin...bt v no dat parvati gets married to mahadev with everyones consent happily never 2 b separated frm him again... so y care yaar???

chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Himavat supported Parvati,Mena never did and made a huge fuss when Parvati expressed her desire to marry Shiva,Mena didnt belive in his ideology and was dead against Parvati marrying him-i knew they were going to make her Daksh part 2...but yeah once Shiva showed her his true form she felt guilty and willingly accepted him-unlike Daksha!

Hey guys, I am new here and I have been watching this show for quite some time. It was only a matter of time when I showed up on the forum. I always wanted to see a show based on Mahadev and this show does it fabulously.   Mohit Raina is doing such a good job and even Mouni Roy. So sad to see her go😭 . 

Anyways, back to your topic. Mena never approved of Mahadev just because of the way he looked and appeared in public since all the other gods looked way better in public in comparison to him. But like the other person said, when he showed his true form, Mena was very eager to see her daughter married off to him. The way Mahadev  is described in texts, a normal mother would not want him to be in a 100 mile radius of her daughter but we all know how it all ended. ðŸ˜Š
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree i did'nt expected this from Maina... She is lady Daksh only diffrence is that She don't have ego problem
darshita10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Thanx 4 the info. or else i wud hav kept on wondering dat wht her problem was.
darshita10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yukthi

yeah it is irritatin...bt v no dat parvati gets married to mahadev with everyones consent happily never 2 b separated frm him again... so y care yaar???

You are rite. Everything is going to fall in place in the end bt i was jst wondering about dis so thought of asking.
Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate her actin 2 man... She n her charactr is damn frustrating atleast daksh completly hatd mahadev bt dis woman she is confusd? in dat too...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: chanda925

[

Anyways, back to your topic. Mena never approved of Mahadev just because of the way he looked and appeared in public since all the other gods looked way better in public in comparison to him. But like the other person said, when he showed his true form, Mena was very eager to see her daughter married off to him. The way Mahadev  is described in texts, a normal mother would not want him to be in a 100 mile radius of her daughter but we all know how it all ended. ðŸ˜Š

Very true. Actually Menaka's pain and sadness specially on hearing the worldly troubles her daughter has to face on day to day basis and how she acts as annapurna forms the basic of the durgapuja prelude songs called agamani. 
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i get an eerie feeling that they will follow the same messed up track of Daksh. Mena seems to be going in the same direction. i hope they will not bring some fictional satbish kind of thing before Shiva and Parvati's marraige.

i really don't understand why they have to show  shiva and vasihnava distinction in their show. In case of daksh also they over dramatized this part. i hope they will not do it in case of Mena. i sincerely hope they will concentrate on shivji and parvati mata rather this off beaten over dramatized
side tracks.

CV's should also remember that they got the highest TRPs when they conformed to that scriptures rather than when they showed their fictionalized account.

regards
Krishna
Edited by kkr531 - 11 years ago