Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDNT SEE A BD. THERE WAS NO BD. 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the epi was totally fantastic !! but ya I agree with u...first kiss with BD..in fact both the kisses..I can tolerate all scenes with but not the intimates ones...if they kept Sanaya in kissing scene I would have no complain..but there's is my problem..relax dear...when Barun will come for full time there'll no Bd n we'll get to watch real ArShi romance...till then uske liyee sab maaf kardo..after all CVs r helpless for Barun's movie
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Hey you ppl are the supporters of IPKKND...so when its going thro a tough phase we have to support it...Barun has little time..sanaya also needs break...on top of it CV's are trying to please some part of fans...Pls now is the time to remain loyal..once barun comes we will get all that we want...its only weeks away...pls yaar...request to the forumwasis support our show sarun and arshi

i am sorry today i cant control myself
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I Totally agree with you yaar
A kiss scene with BD...Why ? We are waiting for 1 year, OK he have Two kisses but we wanted a kiss, a hot one and they showed us a kiss with the BD ? I mean why ? Cv's we can wait you know, we are used to it now...
 Plus Barun and Sanaya were on the set..., why the director didn't make the kiss scene when Barun and Sanaya were on the damn set ? Ok, they didn't have time because of Barun's movie, but in this case don't show us romantic scene.
Plus if you want to use BD, at least, for God sake use BD with fit body just like Barun and Sanaya

Conclusion : A very bad directing and editing
Scene from one angle was enough, specially the one with Barun's and Sanaya's profil

kanwal112 thumbnail
thanks u guys liston me they r doing bd since one month. where ve to go. tell me
suba1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

You can give me your long lecture or bash me but today's epi was totally disgusting...BD..BD..BD..BD...first kiss with BD?..arnav again kidnapped?really?wat will happen with TRP?..first time i want to skip IPKKND till barun's Return..
BASHING allow but totally disappointed Episode.

no disappointed no disappointed. story is moving good track.
naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whether it be BD or not i think you should appreciate it coz they are all working hard...the CV's, writers, barun, sanaya and the BD's, and all those people behind the camera...appreciate it people...

and about BD...barun is an actor...he can be kissing anybody else too...be it sanaya , ankitha or anybody else. well BD's are also human beings pal

so CHILL!!!
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed 2day's episode it was truly superb on many levels...Why say you're disappointed? BDs, so what? at least they're trying to move the story forward...I thought it was infact a very clever idea!...Well done CVS!!
It goes to show one cannot please every1 nowadays...
jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
BD really?🤔
My mind's eyes were open to my ArHi only!😳
Now if you were viewing the scene with SRun in mind, then I can't help you.. but if you really wanna enjoy this genuine scene.. Go back and view it thinking that it is AHi.. not SaRun,. I'm sure you'll enjoy it too! ðŸ˜³
No I know it's saRun that make ArHi come alive.. but hey! they're not doing it deliberately. They have a reason, and we as loyal fans should respect it! 

I think the episode was beautiful to the very root! ðŸ˜³