Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Photos: Namaste America felicitates VIDYA BALAN! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Xeta

OMMMFGGG what happened to Divya Palat??????😲 Granted she was never a 10/10 knockout but she looked pretty back in the day! What caused this? This is just a total shocker! πŸ˜²

I read this last month:

Theatre director Divya Palat too, fell tragically ill before she and (now hubby) Aditya Hitkari decided to tie the knot. "I was diagnosed with a single attack of multiple sclerosis," recalls Divya. "My left side was paralysed, I was told that I wouldn't walk again and it was such a difficult time. I didn't know if Aditya and I were going to be together but he came to the hospital with a ring and proposed to me the very next day. Any lesser man would have taken the opportunity to leave but he didn't. It was touching. I think that sickness should never matter - that's the whole point of love."

http://m.timesofindia.com/PDATOI/articleshow/11962827.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: .SB.

I read this last month:

Theatre director Divya Palat too, fell tragically ill before she and (now hubby) Aditya Hitkari decided to tie the knot. "I was diagnosed with a single attack of multiple sclerosis," recalls Divya. "My left side was paralysed, I was told that I wouldn't walk again and it was such a difficult time. I didn't know if Aditya and I were going to be together but he came to the hospital with a ring and proposed to me the very next day. Any lesser man would have taken the opportunity to leave but he didn't. It was touching. I think that sickness should never matter - that's the whole point of love."

wow man hats off to him cant believe such men even exist .i thought they all exist in Kajol maiyya's M& B  novelsπŸ˜†

god bless themπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: jjairam

The more things change the more things remain the same...

Here you have a perfect example of female power, raw talent, hard work and success...Ekta Kapoor and Vidya Balan.
And yet - at the end of the day, she clamors to work with SRK even after he publicly insulted her, even after he has shown no interest in responding to her overt overtures, even after he has clearly shown his preference for 20 something bimbettes as acting partners...
She still humiliates herself  publicly asking him for a chance to work as his leading lady.
If I were her, I'd show him the finger and keep doing what I do best...act!

honestly i dont think she actually wants to work with any of the Budhaos ,its all about being  diplomatic .the media pops questions she outsmarts them πŸ˜†
Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 11 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats good for vidya...she is looking good, the make up that is...

Dragon Lady is looking leaner than Madam Rudraksh.  πŸ˜³

Empyreanism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

πŸ€”  Who wears that kind of necklace at a party?

Reena Wadhwa πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Empyreanism - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bambogli

Dragon Lady is looking leaner than Madam Rudraksh.  πŸ˜³

🀣
This content was originally posted by: Empyreanism

Reena Wadhwa πŸ˜ƒ

And who is she?  πŸ˜•

This content was originally posted by: .SB.

I read this last month:

oh ! i didn't know abt it...sorry to hear abt this..salute to her husband...and although there is no permanent cure for divya's disease...her hubby could become her biggest treatment ever.
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bambogli

And who is she?  πŸ˜•

she was an indian tv soap actress worked in serials like...kahin diya jaale kahin jiya, and dekho magar pyaar se...now she has become a business entrepreneur