Aasman Se Aage

******ASA Chronicle Week 6******

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shanti05 thumbnail
This chronicle update did take a while for assembling .😊

I am unable to do for the next following weeks as I prepare to travel out.. Will be continuing it after 25th June, Swetha and the remaining members will take in charge. Keep following it as the show goes in jet speed and if you are not around to watch the episodes a quick bite on the synopsis and highlights are given here...πŸ˜ƒ

This week we have our panel of judges who took some time to evaluate some scenes and add..

Please do stop by and appreciate their work. We put in lots of effort in making this Chronicle, Hope to see many likes any comments suggestion you have are most welcome, pm Swetha, or Bipin regarding that.

If anyone else would like to pitch in for any parts of the Chronicle or additions needed please contact Swetha, Bipin or SkyLight.

As the show is catching more eyeballs and many are coming to the forum it would be gr8 for them to participate and share their views on topics which are in the second post of this Chronicle..

They will look into it and above all the Channel Moderator will give their OK signal.

I have covered all the areas, Incase anything is missing please pm me and I will add it. A few more updates need to me added... will be adding it when it comes.😊

Thanks for your patience, Have a wonderful weekend, reading it.πŸ˜ƒ

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work everyone. this week has lot many variations in the story and we got to see some good scenes and the true inner feelings of the characters.

awesome work Shanti!! πŸ‘
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shanti..Great job and well summurised weekly epi..

@Everyone well done..

The two scenes of DC..meenakshi caught my attention this week..followed by meenakshi..karishma convo..

Waiting for more such scenes of DC..meenakshi this week..just feel the creatives should give more screenpresence of DC and also both in same frame..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Awesome job shanti 
Once Again You Did It
Havent Read All The Sections Reading Right Now 
till then Reserved 
*Edited*
Amazing job everyone the best performance section was really well described 
and the pic of the week even i luv those pics of karishma 
infact i luv karishma πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
congrats once again everyone for the succesful NL issue πŸ˜›
Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome job shanti. great work everyone. thanks
shanti05 thumbnail
Friends the update is done with Bhanu's addition do check it out !😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic work Shanti.πŸ‘

Thanks for posting.😊
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome thread once again di⭐️ πŸ‘.as the show is progressing ASA chronicle becoming more & more interesting .⭐️p.s :I find all DC's scene as DROOL worthy  😍 thank God I m not doing this ..its really though to decide to chose the best among bestπŸ‘