Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: honeypriya

Post to be updated in the morng !!!!

Priya I will catch with ur crooner on Sun night. I updated my post on pg 1...I jst kept on typing...jst jhelo mera post...

Ciao all my crooner buddies...chalo...mere bak bak suneki naahi padi crooner mein Monday tak..u ppl enjoy

Luv u all...C y on Monday Gud nite
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savvy76

You observed it BB..I jst told to Suvi abt the same and we were both🤣...aisa lag raha tha ki thodi aur jor se cheeks touch karti to...ASR ki jaroorat nahi hain...wall hi gir jaata...OMG 🤣

Khushi ka pyaar itna strong hain ki WALL itself was bending 🤣...isliye to boli attraction jyaada hain WALL thik nahi paa raha 🤣🤣🤣

dono nein itna heat generate ki ...ke wallwa melt hone ko padi! 😉
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi priya...always get good news here...read abt them winning best jodi award!!!!

wall or no wall that was one beautiful episode...not able to come out of it...wonderful dialogues & performance by both of them...the way he who was floundering around finds his way back on her saying'arnavji'...she has definitely found her rajkumar today behind the mask of the shaitan...the way they show their 'haq' by scolding each other was awww so sweet...

want to hear ur take on payal scene...anotherMU in the making??

the promo on top of this epi was too much to take in ...whatever path the story takes now.. (logically

thinking..for 2 people so much in love& gone thru' seperation,given the sexual attraction between 

them consummation is the way to go..).i am hoping we will have a magical episode(s) similar to the 

"i love u' sequence..it cant be anything else given that they r arnav& khushi!!!
Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
6.30 in india, 9 in sing. thoughts rushing through, waiting waiting wishing for priya's update. crooner 77, compulsive decoding: 7 is lucky, so now double lucky crooner?

res
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the update.
Enjoy dinner😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: srirao

hi priya...always get good news here...read abt them winning best jodi award!!!!

wall or no wall that was one beautiful episode...not able to come out of it...wonderful dialogues & performance by both of them...

want to hear ur take on payal scene...anotherMU in the making??

so agree, sri. wall or no wall, double or no double.
can't come out of it too. sitting in bus, obsessing. one thought of his face or voice and the heart rushes way ahead of the bus.
good morning! specially on the morning after that scene and the ita win. 👏   👏Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Loved the show today. I am not sure how many times I have watched it.

You know after I watched the show I can see why consummation is a natural process. I mean that is their next step in their relationship. 2 people deeply and madly in love, physically attracted for a long time...it is just natural this being their next step

I know there is a RTR track coming up and this will make the RTR track more sweeter
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Gudmorninggg girls...TGIF - more so coz I am highly looking fwd to tonite's epi !!!

Last nite was just the tip of the ice berg - let him break the mesh 😍

Off to update the post !!!
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi..indi...too much to take in ...that awesome episode..then promo & then the news of them winning ITA jodi award...i am on cloud nine...waiting for priyas crooner...

come soon 8 pm...
Edited by srirao - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. 
                                                                                             Rummi

Priya, I am pressed for time not making a post just wanted to acknowledge the fact you are an amazing human being dear. Thank you for bringing to us crooner everyday insipte your busy schedule . We all ( here I go speaking for all crooner buddies, positive they all agree with me) crooner buddies love you for bringing to us a fiction world we didn't  know existed and making friends which we all hope will be for life.

Good Morning/ Evening crooner buddies will be peeing in off to Hyderabad for next three days. Love you'll .🤗