TV9 VIDEO - Mouni dances with Vivian at ITA awards

Posted: 11 years ago
Edited Added picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.usENJOY!CREDITS TO TV9 FOR UPLOAD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVdmQG2J-Sg&feature=g-u-u

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVdmQG2J-Sg&feature=g-u-u[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by pkaur92 - 11 years ago
How I wish it was Mohit U Raina.with Mouni...hai hai hai..❀️I would have reached sky already..!!😍😍
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

How I wish it was Mohit U Raina.with Mouni...hai hai hai..❀️I would have reached sky already..!!😍😍
Hema Mouni is dancing with Vivian...she is a grt dancer but VD is anari..πŸ˜†..Madhubala forum main isi ka charcha hai..πŸ˜†..I would like to see ur precious comment on this in Madhubala forum thread..πŸ˜†
thanks for sharing! Wd have been fun to see Mohit and Mouni!
Nahiii !
I thought dis time we'll get to see a dance sequence of mohit and mouni in Ita but its not hapenening.
But i'll be watching it now for our beloved sati aka mouni :(
I know i also wanted to see Raina with Mouni...they rock together!!! vivian isnt so good at dancing! lol
Isn't there any performance of mohit alone or wid some other actress or he's not going to ita.
I doubt Mohits even going to be able to attend the awards...hes so busy..but the DKDM team may be there-they are nominated for best Mytho/historical show!
Mouni looks very different without Kajal,here eyes look kinda chinky,with Kajal they look big!
Vivina isnt the best Dancer,Mouni was looking kinda awkward the way he was dancing!
Originally posted by shruti.nil

I doubt Mohits even going to be able to attend the awards...hes so busy..but the DKDM team may be there-they are nominated for best Mytho/historical show!
Mouni looks very different without Kajal,here eyes look kinda chinky,with Kajal they look big!
Vivina isnt the best Dancer,Mouni was looking kinda awkward the way he was dancing!

I also noticed that, he isnt tat good, i mean i am not bashing or anything, but he said himself once when he danced with Karan Kundra on some song last year that he wasnt that good at dance! mouni is, on the other side, an excellent dancer😳
@samana-nah no other category...kinda unfair na?...but i doubt DKDM will win...dont hit me for saying that they have Chandragupta Maurya for competition!