waiting fr maneet meeting...

THANK YOU😊
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

PART 5

Maan was all set to leave to Udaipur to meet the stubborn princess ''. It was early in the morning almost at seven he got ready to reach his destination''after taking daadima's blessings he went to meet his lost destiny'

Whereas on the other side geet got the news that she has to meet the rude and .haughty owner of the KC'who is intented to buy her land''and the time he has given for meeting made geet super angry''

Geet : ( in her room fuming in anger)'only this man in the world has guts to  ruin my day'..look at the time he has given for the meeting'.sharp at eleven'..does he think all other persons are idle'.they have no work except meeting him'.oh god I have an important presentation for the finals'..i can't miss it'.he has to wait for me'..thats it'.

Geet went and informed aditya about the changed schedules of the meeting'..

Whereas on the other hand when maan crossed the boundry of Punjab and entered the rajasthan his mind seemed to be relaxed'like he knows the place'it was for the first time he is feeling something like that although he had been here before also but the peace that his heart and soul is experiencing today is not something he felt before'..

Maan: today this place looks different to me ''. I am having a peace and contentment coming here'. No restlessness nothing'.. sure serene feeling I have never encountered in my life'..may be it is because of the pleasant climate'.it seems that there had been raining a lot'.thats why the sweet smell is all over and the greenery ''' why I haven't notice this before''

When maan was enjoying the pleasant sight seeing with his conflicting thoughts on his way with certain jest'.geet was preparing and looking for as if something she has left to know for the presentation''

When she was all ready to go to the college'.

Then her grandfather asked her or better reminded her of the meeting with Maan khurana '.for the land and the new project'. When geet took blessings of her grandfather'..

Geet: daadu I am going to college for the presentation'..

( guys..geet didn't touch her grandfather's feet coz girls donot took blessing by touching the feet in her parents place where she's been born and brought up'..or cay say at her peher or maayka'..)

Maharaj: well then all the best '. Do your best he put his hand and blessed her with his best wishes and geet in turn hugged her daadu'.

Geet: thanks daadu 'I really need your blessing today'after all you are my lucky charm'.

Maharaj: don't worry you will do very well'.but geet remember you have to go to meet Mr. khurana' don't forget '.

Geet: ( slightly smirking) I know daadu you don't worry'..bye ..i am getting late'.

Geet went to her college and on the other hand maan reached his mansion'.it was the ancient palace built during the reins of the rules of the kings who once ruled Udaipur'.and is now khurana possession since almost hundred years'..

A well maintained'. Mansion'with a beautiful .lawn still well maintained with different types of flowers blossoming and sending different types of messages in the atmosphere by their pleasant fragrance'..

Maan was having the meetings so after getting fresh he reached the rajasthan branch'.first the staff was surprised seeing the boss without any information '. Maan was greeted by the staff and he asked the office coordinator to brief him the progress of the ongoing projects'..

Once he was statisfied with the dealings of his staff'..he asked for arranging the meeting with the govt. official'.

Keshav  was the person who handles all the matters of this branch '.. the most

trusted'.and MSK having his each and every background detail'.

When keshav asked about any further meetings maan told him about the meeting with his arrogant princess ' and asked to schedule  the meeting  after lunch'..

It was when his phone rang and aditya was on the line'..

Aditya: ( stuttering as always scared of his boss's temper) goo'ood morning sir'..

Maan: adi is everything alright'why you have called I have told you about each and every detail'..is anything important'..

Aditya: wo'.actually sir'. Your meeting with the maharaj's granddaughter has been postponed to two in the afternoon'. She has changed the  timing'..

Maan: ( getting angry) WHAT!!!!!... how can she change the meeting '' and when did this happen'..

Aditya: half an hour before sir'.she said she won't be able to attend the meeting at such odd timings'.

Maan: alright'.then'anything else'

Aditya: no sir'..bye

With that adi hanged up the call '.. taking a breath of relief'..

Maan:(turning to keshav) keshav '' make the meeting timings at one'.and I don't want any further changes in the schedule'.

Keshav: right sir'and went to arrange the meeting'.

On the other hand maan'.

Maan st: so the princess changed the timings ' now you will have to wait '. And I'll make sure that you will be here for atleast two hours'. It will be enough for you to understand that maan singh khurana's time is very precious'..

Geet was heading towards KC after having a brilliant and successful presentation'..she answered all the queries of the students and teachers confidently'.and is now very tired just want to go home and sleep'.but here she has to go to meet maan'.. so here is our princess to the way of her destiny''.

Geet reached the office and asked the receptionist about maan'

Geet: ( smiling) hello'I want to meet MR Maan Singh Khurana'I have a meeting scheduled with him at two'.

Receptionist: mam..you can wait in sir's cabin..he is busy in a meeting right now'.

With that she showed geet the way to maan's cabin'.

Its been twenty minutes since two'.. and geet was just waiting for maan'she is not interested in anything other than the meeting she is hungry and moreover feeling sleepy'.having no other option geet dozed off sitting on the couch waiting for maan'whereas maan was actually stuck in the meeting'..

After sometime geet actually started smiling and her hands went to her tummy on an accord''she was actually surrounded by another dream'.

There is a girl may be seventeen or eighteen'.. dressed in the heavy jewels and lehenga choli'..looking extremely beautiful '.. wearing anklets toe rings'.a waist chain but loosely around her stomach'. Having a slight  nudge and sitting on a bed with velvety bedsheets'.. the room is having ancient architecture'.. different carvings on the walls beautifully painted'.

Girl is having her one hand on her nudge' and seems like talking' taking to her baby'.

Girl: hum aapka'bahut hi besabri se intzaar kar rahe hai'.. jaldi aa jaiye'..hum bas aapko apni baaho me uthana chahte hain'.jaante hain aapke pitaji ko bhi aapke aane ki prateeksha hai'. .. hum intzaar karenge kab aap hame maa kehkar pukarenge'. Hamage haath se khayenge'.. hamare saath khelenge'..

The girl is talking to her unborn baby'here geet is smiling ' infact there is a glow on her face'

That's when maan entered its been four 'when he entered his cabin'.and couldnot help himself from staring at the girl in his cabin sleeping'. Smiling and glowing'.

There was a small sound that irked geet and she woke up'. And her hands went to her stomach as if checking something'.

She came to her senses when maan called her' seeing her lost expressions'..

Maan: are you alright'.miss'

Geet: rajkumari geetanshi singhania'' and you'.

Maan: Maan Singh Khurana'.

Something happened with geet and she started going out of his office'...

When maan interrupted'

Maan: I think we have a meeting to attend miss geetanshi '.

Geet: I don't think so Mr. khurana' I do have to attend a meeting at two but now its half past four' so nice meeting you'.

Maan: I don't think so rajkumari'.

Now that made geet furious and she shouted at him'..

Geet: what do you want now you wasted my two hours'. And I don't find anything here to discuss now'..and don't call me rajkumari'..

Maan: well then what did you do'. You postponed the meeting and I cannot do anything coz I was having a very important meeting with the govt. official'.now if you are done can we discuss about your land'.

Now geet was certainly angry'.. and answered him that'.. she didn't do it on purpose she was having an important presentation at college'..

When their anger finally mellowed down'. They discussed about the land'.

Maan: well miss geetanshi I want to buy your land as it is covering most of the area and all the land owners have accepted the proposal except you'..

Geet: Mr.khurana I don't have any problem in selling you the land but I would like to know the project details'.first'..

Maan: ok'. I will take my project incharge to give you the entire details'.anything else or shall I proceed with the legal documentation'.

Geet: Is the construction started'???

Maan:( getting confused with the girl's behavior) yes'..

Geet: so can I look to the progress'.. if you are comfortable with it'.

Maan: not knowing what to do'. Accepted ' ok'. You can go and see tomorrow'

Geet: ok' shall I leave now'. Ok' you can do the legal procedures now 'nice meeting you Mr. khurana..

Maan: same here rajkumari geetanshi'..

That made geet angry and she left the cabin tapping her foot and maan smirked'..

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

MY  WRITINGS 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail