•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Switty ki English toh world best hai Gujraat mein 🀣
loved her 'hello'

and

Bijal's mom was awesome...and kinda cute too
"Palty mein aane ke liye der ho gayi"🀣coz Bijal is undheo champion and was busy making  some for the occasion? Loved Krish and Namita's reply to her...yeh palty nahi pooja hai, jahan paalti maarke baithna hai 🀣

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
party was at lunch... did they maje a lot of fun of the potential brides??

it was hilarious...all the potential brides were trying to flatter Yashoben and Krish...

Surbhi(Krish's elder sis) was introduced today and she cudnt stop giggling ...she was a bit weird but not bad at all...and her equation with the husband was even weirder...

hope we get to see some good BIL scenes between Surbhi's hubby and Krish...the guy has potential and they cud share a good buddy wala relationship ...
when i read brother in law... the only one that came to my mind was arnav's BIL and the wife being more in power ( job here, money there) ... but i trust Gaurav when he says there wont be a villan or vamp...

i feel sorry for girls who have to go through this and the way they show it on tv is for laughs so i ll look forward to it
hehe seems funny lemme go watch the epi right now! but Krish's reactions are just way too funny love the way Gaurav does it❀️
Oh, the girls and their mothers were hilarious!🀣🀣

I loved Switty so much!!  She had me at "Hello" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Only Krish didnt look impressed.😳🀣🀣🀣

The undheo champions maa was pretty direct "Agar Krish ko pasand aagaya toh samjho kaam hogaya"🀣🀣🀣  I love people with direct approach 🀣

And "RadhaRaani"🀣🀣🀣  Baa is the best I tell ya!!
Looks like there'll be a "Nimbuda Nimbuda" performance tomorrow... as it is, I'm a sucker for song and dance, I cannot wait to check out Radha Rani tomorrow! Actually i must be very scared, coz I'm also one of the contestants πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

Radharani FTW!! 🀣🀣🀣

Radharani has to pesh an item number
imagine if she is all nice and sanskaari in the beginning, sings Raghupati raghav ...and as soon as Yashoben puts the shagun ka sawa rupaiya in her haath she might do a u-turn just like Yashoben and sing 'I know u wan it but u never gonna get it tere hath kabhi na aani ...radha...radha hoo main rani...I'm too funny for u ...mai tere haath na aani 🀣
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Omygosh Hina!  Radha ki Jawani
is totally diwaani!🀣🀣  I'm sure Gaurav would totally love that.. dunno what Krish will do, though 🀣🀣
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

🀣  Omygosh Hina!  Radha ki Jawani
is totally diwaani!🀣🀣  I'm sure Gaurav would totally love that.. dunno what Krish will do, though 🀣🀣

I think Gaurav has  moved on from Munni and Sheila to Anarkali πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
dekha ni kitti line maara tha usko Nachle Ve mein πŸ˜†