Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Everyone's Mahadev her Shiv

Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
His face illuminated with sacred light was it due to the crescent moon adorned on his head or his inner aura only he the great Shiva knew. Peace had been restored in the universe harmony reigned supreme in Mother Earth Mahadev had once again defeated the demons...Jai bhole resonated through in the deepest core of the Earth's crust and the farthest cavern of the galaxies...the exalting news of his adi shakti being given back to him flooded his followers with joy...amidst all this happiness He visited a place faraway from the world distant from even his kailash...where the brook swiftly danced through long lines of magnolia and cherry blossom trees on each side and where jasmine bloomed in its bounty covering the entire hills and above the moon forcefully bathed every object in its light giving a distinct blue colour...he sighed the universal beat of the his dumoo echoed throughout the forest yet not a single bird made a sound for they knew...they knew very well that like their Mahadev's heart beat this rhythm chanted one name...Sati...the beat grew intenser and the cuckoo bird finally broke the silence it sang "did the sculptor again upset his haughty princess? I hear the sound of anklets pacing down the river and he is following her relentlessly" The only sound that could be heard was that of the cuckoo and the dumroo till a third sound joined them that of slow moving anklets behind him.."did u hear even my friends have started to taunt me" he said smilingly.
"You are Mahadev these human traits is beneath you" she tried to sound stern. "Adi shakti will return to you soon my lord" she continued with cracked voice "then why all this". 
"I am also your Shiv and i want my Sati back." he said calmly. "how can u be so stubborn" her voice was filled with agitation. " I picked some of your traits" he smiled mockingly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U are a classy writer ...great πŸ‘
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vow...amazing, u realy write so well superb keep it up πŸ‘
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Originally posted by: samana17

Wowww awesome!!πŸ‘ I always love what u write. This one here is brilliant. Though the whole post is amazing, for me the last two lines are the best! It sounds so cute. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

thank you dear for liking it i guess Mohit and Mouni are very special for the bring cuteness to divinity...😊😊
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

U are a classy writer ...great πŸ‘

😳😳😳 No dear u all are classy reader for u whole heartedly accept my imagination i come from the foothills of himalayas rich in fauna and flora and innumerable folk stories of Shivji and mata Parvati revolves around our natural scenery hence i am trying to weave a web of mythology folklore and imagination...thank u for liking it.
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhi...

Vow...amazing, u realy write so well superb keep it up πŸ‘

Thank you so much dear hope to write more but need your well wishes.
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

Beautiful! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thanks a ton dear😊😊😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are Gifted man uff I am speechless..Love you & Love SHIVSATI to the core..gdo Bless..I am sooo in the dreamworld after reading your OS..God Bless..!!
Cloudcaverns thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

You are Gifted man uff I am speechless..Love you & Love SHIVSATI to the core..gdo Bless..I am sooo in the dreamworld after reading your OS..God Bless..!!

Thank u hemaji when can we read one of ur precious romantic posts? the forum is not complete without ur beautiful writings as for me i will continue entertaining you all provided i have ur full faith and Mouni comes back as Mata Parvati if she does not then it would be unfair for a mere human like me to manifest my imagination of Lord Shiva and Mata Gauri...praying hard for Mouni's return...and waiting for your post Har Har Mahadev...