Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

Thanks yaar Uma!

Yeh kya baat huyi...this fan club bhi toh hum sab logon ka hi hain!This too is urs..mine..ours!The other one too was urs..mine...ours all!
😊

😊true..very true

umi82990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_on_ice

Hey Umi!

Enjoy yourself in India ... **{oh you are so lucky ... how I miss my India😭}** but dont forget ki IF main bhi kuch log tumhe miss kareingyee😳... Have a nice vacation .. 😊

awh...i am having a blast in india..but u still have IF..and thanks-i hope i have a nice vacation

umi82990 thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! we won the 2nd task..this is too good...thanks so much to monika and laxs for helping out...it's awesome.... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
music_rules thumbnail
i'm a fan of them both tooo add me on the list
mansi sharma, ca, usa
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
pls add me! i like them both specialy abhi! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! 😳 πŸ˜›
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
There appears to be no end to superstar Amitabh Bachchan's troubles with the Income Tax authorities, the latest being over a pair of sunglasses claimed to be worth Rs 2.7 lakh and a bungalow here.

Bachchan, who carved a niche in Bollywood playing an angry young man about three decades ago, has shot off an angry letter to Income Tax Commissioner S C Gupta saying it was "most improbable" the sunglasses would cost Rs 2.7 lakh.

As for the house "Jalsa", registered in the name of his actress wife Jaya, the Bachchans have submitted documents to the authorities to show the property was legally gifted by Bachchan's sister-in-law Ramola in 1993 and that all taxes and stamp duty related to it have been paid.

The issue of the sunglasses arose after a tabloid here carried a report on May 29 saying Bachchan had visited New York over a year ago solely to purchase the eyewear and later gifted them to S Ramanathan, the director of the star's new film "Zamanat".

In his letter dated June 10 to Gupta, Bachchan said he never spoken to any journalist from the tabloid, and the quotes attributed to him in the report were "false, mischevious, incorrect and malicious".

The actor said he was writing the letter as he anticipated "yet another notice from the department over the contents" of the report.

"I am hastening to inform you in advance and perhaps, to prevent your department from taking the trouble of sending me another notice..." The Income Tax authorities had sent a notice on April 21 to Jaya on Jalsa following another report over ownership and registration of the property in the same tabloid.

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

After playing screen husband to Hema Malini, Jaya Pradha, Revathy and Sharmila Tagore, Amitabh Bachchan will now be seen romancing Jiah Khan, who is less than one-third his age!
The film in question is Nishabd, directed by Ram Gopal Varma.

18-year old Jiah was initially supposed to debut with Anurag Basu's Tumsa Nahi Dekha, but was replaced by Dia Mirza.
All the better for RGV!

Nishabd is supposedly Bollywood's version of Vladimir Nakobov's novel Lolita, about a 60-year old married man's romance with an 18-year old girl.
RGV's take, however, is different. He claims his film has nothing to do with the book.

When we asked our readers what they thought of the Big B in an adaptation of Lolita, most felt he should go right ahead and do it.
Another award-winning role, after Black? Let's wait and watch!

This may be her first film, but Bollywood is not new to Jiah.
She is the daughter of small-time former actress Rubiya.

The film was shot in Munnar, Kerala, over a month-long schedule.
It is expected to release in September.

It also stars Aftab Shivdasani, Revathy and Rukhsar.

RGV and Amitabh seem to have formed a close bond after doing films like Sarkar and Darna Zaroori Hai.
The director even gave AB preference over Shah Rukh Khan, and shelved his SRK-starrer Time Machine to make time for Nishadb.

Do RGV and Amitabh have a winner on their hands? Will Jiah Khan be the Next Big Thing to hit Bollywood? We'll find out soon enough.

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow we won the task #2-congrats to everybody-thanks laks for co-ordinating the task-
cheers
monika
apparaohoare thumbnail

Terrific Job Lucky Lakshmi ji. πŸ‘

Please add me in the list of BIG B fans. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them. 

But when all these are rolled into one, then we have AMITABH BACHCHAN.

Edited by apparaohoare - 17 years ago
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~rahul ki rani~

pls add me! i like them both specialy abhi! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! 😳 πŸ˜›

Welcome to the club! Feel free to look around and partcipate in forthcoming activites!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers!

Aparna