Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Chhal's screening scrapped to make way -article

manan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Chhal's screening scrapped to make way for Madhubala's hour long episode

Colors' and Nautanki Telefilms' larger than life project Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon went on air yesterday (28 May 2012) at 8:30 pm. Well, we are glad about it. But element of wonder pinched our imagination when its first episode aired for an hour and eight minutes. Due to which, Chhal- Sheh Aur Maat, that airs at 9 pm Monday to Friday on the same channel, was not screened. Even Parichay was aired eight minutes late from its usual timing of 9:30pm.

"We wanted to freeze the episode where Madhubala's mother reaches a film set. But while we were editing the sequence, we realized that we would never complete it in 30 minutes, hence, we had to drop Chhal for a day. It was a creative call and it was taken by both Prashant (Bhatt – Programming Head Fiction, Colors) and me," said producer Saurabh Tewari (NautankiTelefilms).

We also spoke to producer of Chhal… Nandita Mehra (24 Frames) and she said, "We were aware of this fact and were ready for it." However, when asked if this would affect the show's TRPs, she stated "The viewers weren't informed about the change but I am sure fans will come back to watch the series as promos are still on and they know that it has not gone off air. I don't think the entire happening will affect the TRPs of Chhal."

Tonight (29 May 2012), the shows on Colors will air according to their given schedules and there will be no major changes as such.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Grrr. Chal is at a really interesting point now. Why Did they scrap it for one day?? 😈
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god!

but they shud hav informed us atleast!

but yes ofcourse v'r all eagerly waiting fr tonights episode..n the marriage ceremony!

infact i cant wait!!

almost 4 hrs 2 go!

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i was really like "wth" when i saw chhal not airing... like... has the timeslot changed? no information given...

i think they shud keep in limits the new show... agar nahi cover hua tha to next epi me dikhatey... why disturbing other shows...?
to gain viewers of those shows?

CSAM rocks!
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
" I don't think" They better not.. 
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Articles from the above source are prohibited on India-Forums. Please refrain from posting articles from the site. For more information, refer to the IF COC.

Topic Closed.

- CSAM Devt Team