Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi and Hello LFDRians

Lately there has been some discussion with the lines for the proposals  i have posted.

So thot of why not opening a topic  On The Same.

As From Opinions Made In The Post It Was Clear That Everyone Has Dreamed Of Getting Proposed Or Proposing In A Perfect Manner.

So Plz Come And Do Share Your Views On The Following Points.

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You?
Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?

For Now These Much Points Only You Can Discuss Some More If You Having Plz Come And Discuss.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.
Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

Hi and Hello LFDRians

Lately there has been some discussion with the lines for the proposals  i have posted.

So thot of why not opening a topic  On The Same.

As From Opinions Made In The Post It Was Clear That Everyone Has Dreamed Of Getting Proposed Or Proposing In A Perfect Manner. 

So Plz Come And Do Share Your Views On The Following Points.

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?

For Now These Much Points Only You Can Discuss Some More If You Having Plz Come And Discuss.

Keep Discussing,Keep Enjoying.

frankly, i never thought about it before...but will answer your qns anyway..πŸ˜†

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You? if a person is proposing, he better mean what he says, it doesnt have to be anything grand or copied from movies, but something which the person you are proposing will genuinely like..and agree πŸ˜‰
Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters? depends on who is proposing..if any random guy is proposing the proposal doesnt really matter coz you dont really like him..but if someone who you love proposes you then even if its not perfect...it will be the best!! πŸ˜ƒ
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal? Love..
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal? no idea..

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@ Star_on_earth-Thnx for ur views

and you are right the person shouldn genuine orelse it really doesn matter whatever he does and al i mean like if i met a gal js once and the next moment if i propose herπŸ˜†πŸ˜³using badi badi lines it wont really matter cos it wont b genuine😳

and agreed with you on second one also if you love someone and he/she proposes then watever she does it makes that moment special 

thnx once again for ur views

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your welcome.. :)
btw you can call me Star..

and what about your views? you havent answered your own questions??
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

your welcome.. :)

btw you can call me Star..

and what about your views? you havent answered your own questions??

ok wil cal you star😳

i thot many wil express their views on it dats y i din answered my own questions

but it seems like i wil have to 

will answer in a while πŸ˜³

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
My Views Regarding The Discussion Since No1 Is Interested πŸ˜†

Whats Exactly Perfect Proposal Means To You?-As per me there is nothing like perfect proposal or any suchthing proposal is proposal and nothing else its js the one whom you love or have dated or the one who is close to you presents the proposal in a neat way thats what we called perfect proposal most of the time the presence of that person itself makes the proposal perfect πŸ˜³

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters?-no it doesn really matter for me what matter is the feelings,the love behind the proposal what if the person books the whole taj mahal hotel for proposing but turns out to be fake that questions arises so the proposal if disaster no problem all what matters is love.

What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal?-offcourse love cos chaar din ki hi chandni hoti hai love if for forever the style and attitude wont last long but love wil for sure 

How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal?-it has happened so  i cannot think of one more πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  though it was the most rowdiest type of proposal and i was rejected  but my feelings were genuine πŸ˜³ so i got it πŸ˜†

Iam Done Now πŸ˜†
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

Proposal Should Be Perfect Does It Really Matters? no it doesn't matter! the person should be sincere.
What Will Count For You The Most Love Or The Way Of Proposing During The Proposal? ofxourse love! 
How Should Be Your Perfect Proposal? vrey sweetly romanticlly u know😳

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Barbie_244-Thank you so much for ur views

and the 4th one is hilarious  πŸ˜†

Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@bipin hahah.. hilarious why?? franklly speaking i don't know anything about purposals,love etc, what i feel i just wrote it. 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Jugnu-cos i knew u were writing what u never experience isliye i said dat πŸ˜†

well thnx for ur views and u changed the username πŸ˜›