Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

TJ ... CONTROL!!!  

i swear i donno what happens after that *angel face*... but i have a strong feeling sandy might just try to bite off my Suraj's adorable fingers ðŸ˜›
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
laks , good you made clear it's fainting coz of fast.  else, in serials and movies fainting means something else. then Bhabo will call all of Pushkar to the house for a public inquiry.

TJ, Sandy will NEVER do such a thing! 
Edited by Hiral_Madame - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail

laks , good you made clear it's fainting coz of fast.  else, in serials and movies fainting means something else. then Bhabo will call all of Pushkar to the house for a public enquiry.

TJ, Sandy will NEVER do such a thing! 

Ha Ha .. But here she knows that till now there wasnt any relationship between SurYa. As usual she will call for the enquiry commission comprising of their house members 😆
seelaks thumbnail
What if the Vrat comes after DBC party ? Everyone might think that its bcoz of Vrat but shockingly they will get a good news

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Laks, don't give me new worries now!

Like how she's going to organise, dbc and having kids (coz she won't opt for no kids) and studying.
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
golden rule is you NEVER say never ... coz you never know!!

anyways ciao ... later!!
seelaks thumbnail

Laks, don't give me new worries now!

Like how she's going to organise, dbc and having kids (coz she won't opt for no kids) and studying.

But if Suraj comes to know she wants to become an IPS officer, he might object 😕.. Or lets see if it happens as in Suryavamsam ðŸ˜Š .. Devyani becomes a collector after having a baby 😆🤣
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

But if Suraj comes to know she wants to become an IPS officer, he might object 😕.. Or lets see if it happens as in Suryavamsam ðŸ˜Š .. Devyani becomes a collector after having a baby 😆🤣

oh i didn't know Devyani had a baby...coz I didn't watch the movie. ðŸ¤£

but in that scene they show her studying while he's sleeping...i didn't see any little people anywhere. ðŸ˜†
seelaks thumbnail

oh i didn't know Devyani had a baby...coz I didn't watch the movie. ðŸ¤£

but in that scene they show her studying while he's sleeping...i didn't see any little people anywhere. ðŸ˜†

When she returns as a collector there will be a 5yr old  boy in SK's hand .. Its their baby .. Even after that scene , there are many scenes with that boy 😊
..Anusha.. thumbnail
laks, I'm talking about DABH clip they shoe after the epi. Sandy seated at desk studying. Sur sleeping...or waking up.