shackles of time.. VIRIKA OS

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hii...most of u dont know me.. i dont post topics very often...i am not very much into writing,,...infact my writing skills are pretty pathetic...anyways i have actually written an os on virika...this is my first os...i have never written anything of this kind...but still i am posting it here...since the virika anniversary seems to be one of the burning topics inthe forum so my os too revolves around the same...it is based on the current situation of manvi having cancer n staying at vadhera house..this os is bacically on viren's feelings...i really dont knw how it is,,.. but here it goes...would love to hear from u .. 

Looking dapper in his formals he stood infront of the vadera mansion...his heart thumping in the chest n with a cluster of white flowers, he walked towards his destination...the air was filled with the sweet n fruity scent of the flowes on his hand...inspite of the tired eyes there was excitement evident in his face...the excitement of meeting a loved one on a very special day ...on completion of one year of their marriage...how much he had planned for this day ,a candle light dinner or a tour... but it seems circumstances would not permit so.He could not even take a gift for her..nevertheless it was enough for him to be with her at the moment...how happy she would be to see him...he thought...she would be least expecting to see him..for she thought him to be in delhi now to attend an imp meeting...but he could not wait till the next day..so he rushed towards the airport after the meeting n luckily he managed to book his ticket at the last moment...he wanted to be with her rewinding through the sweet memories of their marriage..he did nt even told her cause he wanted to see the happiness on her face...

Walking through the hall of the house he checked his watch..it was 30 minutes to twelve...

He stumbled about in the dark hallway walking towards his room...

Everyone must be asleep..he thought..n jevika??..she too must be sleeping peacefully...

Standing infront of his room he saw the door half open..for a moment he tried to reason it but his excitement  pushed the thought away n entered the room and there she...

He looked around the room expecting to find jevika but he realised she wont be there...the smile disappeared his lips as realisation dawned him..how could he expect to find jevika here...she must be with manvi...for a moment he stood disappointed but soon he regained his conciousness..manvi needed jevika...she would be with manvi at the moment putting her to sleep...

He glanced a look over the room n felt a stange loneliness...he did nt even realise how lonely he was before he met jevika...she was no less than an angel for him who brightened up his day just by being with him...thinking about jevika her face crept up infront of his eyes...yearning for her one look he slowly made his way towards the guest room where manvi was staying...

Standing infront of the room he opened the door slowly lest he would disturb them...n there he saw his angel sleeping peacefully with manvi... he always adored the relationship the sisters shared...it was more of a mother-daughter relationship than sisters...seeing jevika sleeping he decided not to disturb her.. all the trouble n the tiredness was well compensated by the sight of jevika sleeping peacefully...making his way slowly towards jevika he kissed her forehead ...the touch of her seemed to have vanished his tiredness away..

Happy anniversary to us...mouthing the words he turned away n walked out of the room... reaching his room he kept the bouquet on the table freshened up n climbed up the bed for his much needed sleep...

"i missed u so much jevika" saying he turned in his sleep..feeling the presence of someone in the room he opened his eyes.. n there she was standing infront of him...thinking to be dreaming he closed his eyes when he heard "virenji"..startled he stood up n saw jevika standing with a confused look...

"jevika.. what r u doing here"

"viren ji i  just came n saw u ..when did u come..n why have u switched off ur cell..i was so worried"

The thought had totally escaped his mind..realising it.."m so sry jevika..i forgot abt that..i wanted to surprise u but i saw u"..he fumbled not knwing how to frame his words...

"virenji u could have woken me up...i tried to call u so many times but..."

"m so sry.. u remembered our anniversary.i thought u were so busy with manvi that..anyways... how r u here"..

"Virenji how could u think that i would forget the day..i was busy with manvi but i can never forget this day...if manvi is my blood then u r my breath virenji...i was actually waiting for ur call when i went to sleep...i suddenly woke up n felt so empty.. i wanted to be with u but since u were not there i wanted to be in our room feeling ur presence n then i saw u n how happy i was...i  missed u so much..."a tear of happiness escaped her eyes...

Hearing her he had to choke back a few tears..."jevika i missed u too... i love u..."

"happy anniversary"...

Basking in each other's ambiance , in each other's warmth..unbounded by the shackles of time...the moment so peaceful he engulfed her with his kiss...the kiss deepening along with their promise of being with each other forever n ever n ever

ok so this was it..it feels so strange to post this among such brilliant writers...pls do comment...all comments are welcome including criticism...

Fatima

Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful writing...😊 
Loved it...
jenifer123 thumbnail
its really nice...pm me d next tme u write..
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey It Ws Really An Nice Os 
Plz Write More :D 

shabiloveskryan thumbnail
hey it was really nice..actually i loved the lines jeevika ..i wanted to b with u but u were not here so i i want to b in our room feeling ur presence..ahh dat was superb..i loved itt..and u r my breathe.. awesome..
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was lovely... u re an amazing writer
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabiloveskryan

hey it was really nice..actually i loved the lines jeevika ..i wanted to b with u but u were not here so i i want to b in our room feeling ur presence..ahh dat was superb..i loved itt..and u r my breathe.. awesome..

thnk u so much...it really inspires me...if i am not wrong is ur name shabeela zubair??..i actually remember karan mentioning the name..
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
@ jenna, jenifer, niki, shine thank u for ur comments...i did nt expect that u all will like it..i just wrote this in an impulse...thnk u once again...
shabiloveskryan thumbnail
yupp i'm shabeela zubair...how do youknow?????
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabiloveskryan

yupp i'm shabeela zubair...how do youknow?????

did u send a gift or card to karan on his bday.. he mentioned ur name n said that he liked ur name..