Saravanan Meenatchi

SM update may 28-June 1 2012

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday, May 28th, Episode 175

Update - done by Ratna...Since Sneha is  busy with her exams..

Meenu comes to know that her father has borrowed money outside by using the house documents. She is not happy about this and strictly demands them to return back the money and get the documents.

Father tells Tamil that Meenu must get married happily and not to let her worry about all this expenses. Tamil agrees but he is also proud of Meenu for not wanting to borrow money outside.

Saro pocket already tight πŸ˜‰ Tries calling there and here for some money  borrow but no one is willing to borrow him big amount.

Meenu comes to Saro and tells him she is not happy cause father borrowed money from outside. Saro too not happy and ask Meenu to make sure they return the money back and get the documents.

Meenu knows Saro will say the same and tells him she wants to borrow money from him. Saro not knowing the amount at first ... happily agrees to borrow.

Meenu says she wants to borrow 5 thousand and Saro is shock. But still agrees and tells Meenu not to go and he will arrange for it. After meenu leaves, Saro karavan saying all girls are like this. Father should not spend money but husband need to spend nu πŸ˜†

Both samandhis talking happily and Saro comes and sits there thinking. FIL ask him why being dull and Saro malapuran saying nothing nu.

Meenu comes there and tells RS how her father wants to spend so much money and how Saro has so much money nu she kindalfy both her father and Saro.

Saro gets annoyed and ask what she is talking. He is also not interested to make his FIL to spend. But FIL supports Saro.

Just they were laughing and talking happily. Saradha runs in saying her chain is missing and definitely someone from this house stole it.

Meenu shock and angry ...

Vella Vesti shock and upset...

Saro ask his father enna pudhusa this drama now nu. Father says he suspect malliga and mother but even if they are proof guilty, the shame is still for Vella Vesti. Both wonders what to do.

Saradha comes and warns them .. either Vella Vesthi checks with his family and return back the stolen chain or she is going to police.

Saro is angry with his father for getting married to Saradha
πŸ˜†

Updates by migan

Tuesday, May 29th, Episode 176
Picturese by Ratna
Meenu, Mom, Dad, and Tamil conference...

Meenu's mom tells I suspect Mallika and Mom that they stoel the chain. Vellai Vetti and Meenu scold her. She also says may be Saradha is acting like that. Meen's dad says what ever we don't want to get blamed not healthy for a relationship,. They might keep suspecting us. So lets get the chain and give to her. All agree.

Other place - Saro, Saradha and RS conf...

Saradha demanding them that she needs to check the gan's bags as they might have stolen her chain.

Meenu, her mom and her dad walk in and Saradha mentions the same thing. VV says he will get a new chain to that Saradha says I only want my orig. chain and I want to know who the thief is. VV and gang seem to be upset and Saradha insists. RS gets mad and slaps her. Saradha walks away from there and the rest of the crowd disperses.

In the room Mallika mom shaking and shivering and covering in fear of some one finding out they stole the chain. Mallika advises to her to act normal as Meenu will be caught even if they search.

RS is ore sogam crying for slapping Saradha. Saro convinces him to ask for Sorry.

RS goes to the room and Saradha crying and RS says sorry. Saradha says you showed Ambalai buthi. This is your house. For you VV and gang are important than me. Even if you tell me to leave the house, where will I go. RS cryign and says I was wrong to do it,  I will even fall on ourfeet. Hearing this Saradha is so happy and both konjals and RS hugs Saradha and she is happy.

Thodarum...

Precap - VV and gang leave the house VV saying to RS this alliance will not work and will not suit for his daughter.

Updates by atina

Wednesday, May 30th, Episode 177

Update & pictures by atina

Meenakshi is thinking about the drama put up by Sharatha...herecomes Thamil...he also looks confused and tells," what is this maa..ippadi aayuduchee..antha ammaathaan maa prachanai...even after when saravana's akka screamed at her...the other day that lady never changed...how dare she is ? wants to checfk our petti padukkai...che che ..she is taking every chance to insult us maa"

Meenu replies," yes annaa..we happily came here to do all the shopping but see what happened...evedn appa got angry...he just went out anna..." Thamil consoles her and tries to change the topic by asking whether she ate ...and tells," sarimmaa...let me go to the shop and buy some biscuits"

Senthil is consoling RS about the Palar he gave to his mom..."dont worry paa...ammma will be ok soon...just give her some time satriyaa?"  Here comes Sharatha with so much loves asks RS," yennanga...you asked for onion pakkodaa..but I made cashew pakkoda...okay thaaneh?" RS replies," ayo nee thuvaram paruppuleh pakodaa give also ok with me daa chellom"

Seeing this love birds...Saro is surprised...RS asks his wife not to bring Pakkoda there but he will come to the kitchen...and Sharatha asks him why...RS tells her that he wants to eat and also feed her too...( all this conversation goes on in sign language only) Then Sharatha opens her mouth and tells," chee ponga...what is this in front of vayasu paiyan...aangg..." She gets up and goes in...and in RS's mind song is going on..." aahaa...merlla nada ...mella nada...meni yennaagum...?"
Sar0 asks his dad whi is still in the same love mood.." what is happening here paa...you both are oreh ithu...like a newly married couple?...ok...how did you correct her so fast paa?" RS proudly replies," dei...do you think the tears are the weapon used only by the ladies...illeh...namma men also can use it..." Saru is shocked to here and makes fun of him. J0okes apart RS asks Saro what to do about the nagai matter...he asks Saro to come up with some good idea to cover up without hurting the VV and also not to insuklt hias wife anymore...

Both think deeply and RS shouts that the plan is ready and tells," myself and amma bought the same type of chain right?" Saro asks," athu thaan nee romba naalaiku munnaleh lost right?" RS smiles and tells," no...no...I pawned it in the Karam chand shop for RS 5000 daa..." Saro is happy to hear and tells," aahaa...that means we both go to the shop and take that chain and give it to amma...sarithaneh...appa.?" Both of thjem start dancing...

RS stops dancing and asks Saro to give that Rs5000...but Saro orders to his dad..," yennaathu...you pawned it and you ask me for the money now? no way...you better take that money from your pension fund sariyaa...?" He dances some more and leaves from there.

VV is in the terrace looking worried...Meenu and her mom come there and mom happily tells that Sharatha got the chain back already...Hearing this VV asks,"  What if they did not get back that chain?..Is Thamil back...ok...go and take your luggage...we will leave from here soon" Mom asks "where to?" Meenu is confused to hear this...but VV repeats again ," wherever it is...we are not going to be here any more that is for sure...get ready" Meenu without a second thought says," sarippaa"
In the hall Saro is praising his dad...as he think VV will be happy to hear about the chain...he tells," appa...waitg and see maamaa...will come and give you a tight kiss for you" Here comes maamaa and team and also Sharatha...Saro, RS and Sharatha are confused seeing them with their luggage.
VV tells RS ," naanga kelambarom sambanthee" Rs asks" where to? if you are going to the beach etc...then we will also join you...it will be fun to go all together" Sharatha as usual makes all that funny noise...VV continues," we are gpoing from here...ithu sariyaa varaathu sambanthee...as this proposal for my daughter will never work "

Everyohjne is shocked to hear this...and VV continues," all these day7s I have been tollerating whatever sambanthiyamma said and did...thinking Meenakshi is going to live with Saravanan happily..but now I have lost that hope as I see she will never be happy in this house...let us think what ever sambanthi amma is doing ...is ..avanga theriyaama puriyaama doing nu...but still what if after my daughter comes to this house she goes on accusing my daughter again...? illeh ithu sett aagaathoo...naan varen...vammaaa..." Sharath asks, " ippo why he is talking like this...what did I tell for himk to be upset?"???????????????
They leave...Meenu morachufies  at Saro ...and leaves...
Saro is standing near the swimming pool ..he is sad and anhgry...here come his mom and ask like an angel whether he wants some dosa for dinner...Here he goes..charging at her screams," amma...what kind of people they are...and that nalla manushan even offered to buy you a chain...but you on the other hand...insulted them so badly..."

"You are thinking that neenga meenachikku or ava appaavukku aappu vaikarathaa...no...you know what...you are appu vakaling for your own son...mind it..maa...you know very well that I like meenkchi so much but still...che...amma... if I die living alone as a lonely person...there is no one to be bloammed but you..."
Sharatha looks a little worried ...
Thodarum...

Updates by ratna

Thursday, May 31st, Episode 178

Two mobile in charges, suddena message beeps. Tamil rombhavae suru surupa gets up but sits back upon seeing Meenu observing him πŸ˜† He then ask Meenu if Saro called but Meenu said not yet and she is waiting till things cool down before talking to him.

She goes to balcony and has a happy face upon seeing Saro standing outside the gate... πŸ˜† but she immediately puts her face like upset nu. Saro kuranga madhiri baldi adikuraning and putting topakaram in the road saying sorry. Tamil comes there .. laughs and ask Saro to come in.

Meenu tells Saro that VV is still mad at them. She too very angry cause they mis place the chain and created so much problem. Saro tells her the truth chain has not got yet and Meenu shock. He explains to her about RS chain matter and plan this to calm down things but  at the end VV took a drastic action. Meenu wants to tell her father this to clear the problem but Saro tells her not too. Meenu then wonders where and who took the chain. Saro plays NVOK game with her πŸ˜† and gives her 4 option. First Saradha hiding the chain to stop the marriage, second RS arathai adichufy the chain for his expenses, third Saro mavapodhufy the chain for his expenses and fourth is malliga & mother. Meenu gets angry with the 4th option Loosu Meenu supports and scolds Saro for insulting her family by blaming one of them stealing the chain nu. She scolds him and leaves.

RS comes to visit VV to samadapadufy him. But no matter what RS says .. VV does not seem to get over what happen. He could not take it when was blame for stealing further Meenu needs to live there for the rest of her life fighting with MIL on very daily basis. RS tries to beg but VV says he needs some time. But even if the wedding does not take place, they will still remain as friends.

Wife ask VV what his planning to do next? How long they going to be like this? VV is confused as well as concern. He know they cannot simply stop the wedding after coming so far up now. Meenu seem silent and when mother ask her why silent, Meenu says she trust her father and follows what ever decision he takes. As she believes her father never takes drastic actions without thinking properly. Meenu starts clearing the dressing table and drops the powder box. There is the chain. All three shock 😲😲😲

Mallga mother in nadhu road with her luggage. Malliga returns back from temple and shock to see mother outside and wonders why. Mothe says they found the chain and when Tamil hit her badly at her back... she admited the truth .. so they both are kicked out from the house. Malliga is sad but no option... both mother daughter leaves the place with sad BGM .. rombha mukkiyam 😑

Updates by Roshini

Friday, June 1st, Episode 179

Will update by sunday...πŸ˜ƒStill unwell...😭

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Rathna for the update

Meenu is worried about the father borrwing money - what she is going to do with Saravan - imagine

how come Meenu's family keeping the two villies with them - it looks like the marriage going to stop - Vella vetti telling sara's father
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kalki2007

Thanks Rathna for the update

Meenu is worried about the father borrwing money - what she is going to do with Saravan - imagine

how come Meenu's family keeping the two villies with them - it looks like the marriage going to stop - Vella vetti telling sara's father

Kalki.. for a second i thought how selfish Meenu was πŸ€” she was only thinking about her father but not him ...

Vella Vesti and tamil does not know about the ring matter.. i only hope sudha  tells them both .. but nethu episode was touching plus sad
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's episode was good . I loved saradha and rajashekar scene.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thank you meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

Personally i felt the slap was needed. Saradha was behaving very childish and she was trying to show her hatred for this family by insulting them to the max 😑  VV was right that if this happen in their home, they would never even brought up this in public. It was a good slap but i doubt this had changed anything in her cause both Soundarya and RS goes back to her and says sorry and makes her happy but never tried to amend her mistake

Yes akka, precap shows VV has finally given up and leaving for once and all. I am on his side on this. Saradha should learn that Saro's happiness is Meenu ... πŸ€” or else there will never be ending for this

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thank you meenu akka for the updates πŸ€—

Personally i felt the slap was needed. Saradha was behaving very childish and she was trying to show her hatred for this family by insulting them to the max 😑  VV was right that if this happen in their home, they would never even brought up this in public. It was a good slap but i doubt this had changed anything in her cause both Soundarya and RS goes back to her and says sorry and makes her happy but never tried to amend her mistake

Yes akka, precap shows VV has finally given up and leaving for once and all. I am on his side on this. Saradha should learn that Saro's happiness is Meenu ... πŸ€” or else there will never be ending for this

Exactly I was thinking the same. they show both Soundarya and Sekhar cannot control Saradha any more. Then no one can speak against. I am also ov VV side deciding to leave.

Only black spot is still keeping/trusting Mallika and mom.
kalki2007 thumbnail

Thanks Atina for the lovely updates

Hopper & Migan you both are right

i am thinking in the same way - Saratha needs to learn a lesson and Meenu blindly trusting Malica and her mother

what bad mother and daughter - it was really funny the mother was sitting in the floor thinking in case the police come they are going to arrest her - i though so many times Malika stole things from Meenu and her family at least the Meenu's mom suspect them - one intelligent in the family

but it is really sad - now two couples separeted - Tamil going to be supportive to Meenu

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Thanks atina for the super fast updates with pictures.⭐️

There is limit for everything. I feel that RS and Saro just takes things for granted. How can they think matter solve by just replacing the chain.πŸ€” Did they not consider the VV feelings? Just because his calm man does not mean he has to tolerate all insults and bad treatment from saradha? I blame Saro fully for the situation. Many times Meenu had warn him to do something about saradha but always had ignored her. RS might be type of man who takes everything easy but he cannot expect the same from everyone.

Further am tired with this saradha character😑. Being childish and stupid (sorry for the word) but really am pretty much annoyed. Coming and casually asking her son to eat thosai? Enna kodumai idhu? Cant she see his heart broken?  Whatever I had in mind, Saro gave her nicely back. Even then I doubt she will change.πŸ˜•

I wonder where Soundarya and what's  her reaction on this.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There is limit for everything. I feel that RS and Saro just takes things for granted. How can they think matter solve by just replacing the chain.πŸ€” Did they not consider the VV feelings? Just because his calm man does not mean he has to tolerate all insults and bad treatment from saradha? I blame Saro fully for the situation. Many times Meenu had warn him to do something about saradha but always had ignored her. RS might be type of man who takes everything easy but he cannot expect the same from everyone.

Further am tired with this saradha character😑. Being childish and stupid (sorry for the word) but really am pretty much annoyed. Coming and casually asking her son to eat thosai? Enna kodumai idhu? Cant she see his heart broken?  Whatever I had in mind, Saro gave her nicely back. Even then I doubt she will change.πŸ˜•

Very nicely written akka.πŸ‘

Ponnoda appana enavenalum pesalama.😑
kalki2007 thumbnail

you are 100% right about sarada's character - she didn't seem to sorry the trouble she
caused it - Saravan and his father can't hide the fact the chain is lost - the dad suspect Malika and her mother but he can't say that to velai vetti - you are right about the dosai part she is so causal about that saro leaving and she has daughter too how she is going to feel if her mother in law treatd - she should have approached in different way
i saw the ad when meenu taking the clothes from the bag the chain fell - her father and brother was there - so what's next