Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Why does everyone like Kabir, the blackmailer???

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
can someone please tell me how is kabir good??? he killed his wife and blackmailed neha to become aditi and made her husband corrupt too by offering him money...and poor neha doesn't know that her husband sold himself for money... so how is kabir good???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He did not kill his wife someone else did and he is blackmailing to be his wife so he can find the actual killer and also so her money can go for a cause. He acts very bad in front of Neha but be us actualli realli nice
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

mayb coz kabir- 1. has confessed that he didnt kill aditi.

2. has also confessed that he doesnt want d money fr himself,if he wanted it all fr himself.
 he wud hav got it way back.it is fr someother,probably gud reason,not yet revealed to                             us.its all probably his majboori,atleast this is wat i understand frm d present situation.

3.has a heart. he having thoughts ki if ever someone loved him like how neha loves her                                   so called husband,he wud hav considered himself lucky! point to b noted here.mayb                                   aditi used him...didnt love him...not revealed 2 d audience again!

4.sympathises with neha fr having been betrayed by the person she loves the                                                  most...apparently...n rishi if ever luved her wudnt sell himself n his wife fr money!    

5.he wants 2 find out additi's killer.

plus he's got looks 2 die fr!
not the typical gora chitta clean shaven chocolate boy!
6.super sexy...   7.his eyes...😳       8. his attitude,9.his voice...aahh!😳     i can go on and on.
Edited by goham1000 - 11 years ago
Brarjay thumbnail
Awsome post goham 1000. Loved each n every point of it. Just awsome
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

clown I have doubt if you even watch the show carefully..

they never showed Kabir killed Aditi.. Kabir has confessed he didn't kill her..

he blackmailed Neha to be Aditi cause he needs the 900 crore.. clown if you watch it carefully you must have noticed he said he doesn't need it for own pleasure.. he needs it for a good reason..

he corrupted Rishi..😲 Clown you make me  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ he made a guy corrupted forcefully.. kisiko forcefully corrupt bhi kar sakta hai??? πŸ˜† zabardasti bribe kiya.. πŸ€£

aur Rishi to pahele se dudh ka dhula hua tha.. an honest zuari..😲 paheli bar sun rahi hoon..🀣

apni wife ko girwi rakhna πŸ‘πŸ‘.. wat an example of honest guy..

n now coming to why we like Kabir.. actually I am thinking about the people who dnt like him.. for what?? we like him for everything..

1. He does not look like gora gora chikna chikna clean shaved guy..πŸ˜‰

2. He has got killer eyes..😳

3. His super sexy, elegant n classy attitude..😎 all girls go crazy over it..😍

4. Last but not at the least his voice... uff!!! it's just heart melting.. not like Micky Mouse singing Merry had a little lampπŸ˜†πŸ€£

gulgule thumbnail
yes kabir looks veryyy good
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To be honest i am very shallow he s really nice coz he s hot 😈
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome replies friends ! I dont have much to add..just πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome answers @goham and @mimi..
we still don't know the purpose of those 900 crores which kabir is trying to get..so still we cannot decide, but i think he is using it for a good purpose..
a small advice-pls watch the show from the beginning to know about kabir...
here i m not able to sleep becaz of kabir's dreams..🀣 🀣
kabir is a good guy..
kabir didn't force rishi, but rishi but accepted those money by himself becaz he was in need of it...

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baha aaliya same here even at work I think about it him and tune out of wat I should be doing