Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

amazing sorry for late comment

No problem and thanks a lot Shivs!! ðŸ˜Š

WINDS OF DESIRE

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone... I love you for all your support... Please aage bhi dete rehena. :) :) :) Here you go with chapter 3... enjoy ðŸ˜Š

Chapter 3 - Dining Together

That night Alec delivered the box of cigars to my room and walked me to Alejandro's where, to my pleasant surprise, his amiable stepsister Maria and her friend, the enchanting Arohi joined.

So after all it was in my destiny to have dinner with Arohi. She was wearing a Rosette shoulder dress. Up close she was even more radiant and captivating than when I had seen her from a distance. Her irises were as pitch-black as her pupils. Her ample, cascading black hair flowed onto her shiny bare shoulders. She wore no makeup and her neat groomed eyebrows joined ever so slightly. Her tiny, round lips were full like a tulip bulb. She was shy, pensive and reserved and barely said a word all night but she seemed to know that she was the special person on a special occasion. I had to make conscious attempts to veer my eyes off her from time to time.

That night after Alejandro closed the restaurant, we all walked by the breezy and moonlit oceanfront Malecon drive and I got to have a few words with her.

"Would you like to see me tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said shyly with her eyes downcast.

"Can I call you?"

"No."

"Please come again for dinner with Maria and Alec. I want to see you."

"Thank you." That's all she said before they split, heading back home.

When they were a dozen or so steps away, Alec made a wide turn on his bike towards me.

"I think she likes you." He said.

"How would you know?"

"I heard she said something to my sister."

"You are the wonder boy."

"Look. She's nice but doesn't go out easy. If you want I can send another pretty girl over to your house tonight."

"Thanks. But I don't need you to do me that kind of favour."

"Sure?"

"I'm sure. But you can invite Arohi to come to dinner with us any time."

"I'll invite Maria to bring her along. Enjoy the cigars."

Over the next few nights I held court at Alejandro's where they all came to dinner and I got to see more of Arohi. She was a woman of many blushes and very few words. I could never guess what she was thinking. She would not eat much and would quietly ask for her dish to be bagged to go. Little by little however, she seemed to get comfortable with the fact that I wanted to be close and intimate with her. The second night she sat next to me. She wore pink stonewashed jeans and a tight black hard rock T-shirt with a wide rip on the back and a large red kiss mark printed on the front. She also wore a hint of red lipstick.

Ps- Wanna kill me??. . . Don't ðŸ˜› . . . coz then who will update aage ðŸ˜† . . .  ðŸ˜‰ . . . 

Pms are on the way. Next update page 22. Please! 
PPs - Next update's gonna be grand! 😳 Keep on imagining what's coming ahead! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›

Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 11 years ago
ArjuhiFanFics thumbnail
PM's sent. 
Please leave your valuable comments. :)

Add this Id if you haven't till now for future PM's.

P.s - pinky.padda and LOVESUCKS please accept the buddy request I sent you from this Id. ðŸ˜³
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm.. hey...  Sorry.. but i think this work in KMH2 forum, Winds of Desire by Angelic_Aditi has been plagiarized from Yolardis by Hojat Salehi.