Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaj ka epi dekne k baad toh muje lag raha hai jaise cvs r only confusd n confusing regarding d role of goddess parvati.. N they r messing it up bcoz lord shiva if loves parvati devi wenever she enters dn it signifys dat he loves d soul bt dn y todae didnt yestrdaes adishakti nly cum to pacify him y sati?? N wn adishakti was sati dn she usd to dharan d vikraal roop completely undrstood bt sati k sharir ka tyag karne k baad b wahi roop..wats goin on...N cvs pls kripa karke kal adishakti mata wali actres ko firse mat dikhana pls...bcoz main thing she was absolutely expresnles lyk wen she was talkin about mahadev's pain dn 2 she was saying it as if a lecturer unse zyada pain to muje brahmaji aur vishnuji ke muh pe dikh raha tha hehe..compare her yestrdaes pain to todays our sati aka mouni's pain ek zameen toh ek aasmaan..hehe..vaise cvs ko loads of thankyou socho guys agar aj sati nai kal ki actres hoti to itni achi scene ki kya dhajiya udti (NO OFENSE TO D ACTRES BT SHE DIDNT SHOW D LEAST OF D PAIN N MOUNI IS FAB N KITNA B BOLO COMPARE MAT KARO BT WO TO JANE ANJANE ME HO HI JATA HAI...) So cvs pls first choice toh mouni hi bt if n8 her dn devi parvati ke liye kisi ekdum achi actress ko hi cast karna who bt obviously shud suit mohit nai toh show ke intense, touching scene me b hum sab lok yahan funy posts banate rahenge...lolz.. ANYWAYS TODAY DKDM DEKNE K BAAD I M REALY HAPPY EK TOH ITNE TYM KE BAAD MAHADEV-SATI WITHOUT IMAGININATN WITHOUT FLASHCBKS N UPAR SE SATI KA AWAZ KITNE TYM K BAAD SUNA..HAAYE..TELING AFTR A VERY LNG TYM BT TODAES SCENE DSERVES IT ''HAAYE...MAI MARJAWAAN'' ...HEHE.. LOVE MAANEET N MAHADEV-SATI..Edited by Sanyomg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanyo You are my Soulmate yaar seriously..!! Tumne wahi kaha hai jo mein feel kar rahi hoon..That actress who was shown the other night with due respect to that actress she was just not at all to the standards what DKDM has set..such a miss match ..that SHINE of Adishakti that AUra is not there even miles away from that person..so please ..try to change if possible..!! Its like you are holding a GEM next to you & searching for it all over the world..MOUNI ROY..!!
Sanyomg thumbnail
Really hema di ur n my thoughts always same pinch...hehe..and mouni and mohit r realy blesd...wid talent n wid fans lyk us...hehe..
Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What the heck is going on?(please don't mind my cussing) I mean from time to time they show Mouni: be it as Adishakti or Sati. Can't they just stick with her for the role of Parvati as well? The suspence is killing me. God only knows whats to happen  next?

Sanyomg thumbnail
@shivani priyam criously dear d suspense is nly killing us...
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nicely said ,If MOuni is available for Friday epi then  why  they are  showcasing some other unwantedly as AdiSakthi ,they are drivingšŸ˜­ us crazy  
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
          Totally agreed with you guys Sanyo You are my Soulmate yaar seriously..!! Tumne wahi kaha hai jo mein feel kar rahi hoon..That actress who was shown the other night with due respect to that actress she was just not at all to the standards what DKDM has set..such a miss match ..that SHINE of Adishakti that AUra is not there even miles away from that person..so please ..try to change if possible..!! Its like you are holding a GEM next to you & searching for it all over the world..MOUNI ROY..!! 

p.5572932 thumbnail
It can only be Mouni for Parvati's role n nobody else...