MY REACTION AFTER WATCHING TODAY'S EPI

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

after watching the epi i was like Neha the super woman..⭐️ actually Neha the dumb super woman..🤡

the girl is so intelligent that she thought Kabir tried to kill her.. the man who took the bullet to save her.. wow!!! wat a super duper marvelous intelligent girl..😉

ok.. Neha knows Kabir saved her for 900 crore.. he needs her alive.. but the small brained girl thought he tried to kill her..🤪 god!!! if she got killed Kabir won't get the 900 crore.. it washed out from her brain.. 🐷

Neha said Kabir took the bullet only to show he's a good person.. aree wah.. kya point hai.. a biiiggg clap for Neha the super woman..👏👏👏

"mai acha insaan hoon.. kaise prove kar sakta hoon?? marke..🤢😃 simple answer.. mai acha insaan hoon yeh prove karne ke liye mujhe toh mar jana chahiye..yeh hi thik rahega"😆 Kabir was must thinking this..🤪

the scn ws like this.. 

Neha:Ruko!!! Pahele batao bullet ka taste kaisa hai???😳

Kabir:umm... 🤔 kuch namkila khub mithila..🤓👍🏼

Neha:sahi jawab..👏.. ap hai lucky winner..🥳you won a free bakwas speech from me..

PS:I have nothing against Neha.. so no offense to Neha's fans..

Edited by mimi_friends - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 🤣 🤣  nice post..
i was really frustrated becaz of this MU track..
i mean when will she understand about kabir..he is even ready to sacrifice his life for her..poor kabir still how much does he have to face her hatred..?

Edited by crazy_world - 11 years ago
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_world

🤣 🤣 🤣  nice post..
i was really frustrated becaz of this MU track..
i mean when will she understand about kabir..he is even ready to sacrifice his life for her..poor kabir still how much does he have to face her hatred..?

Kabir should slap her.. but he is too nice to slap her.. dumb Neha.. Rishi ko use uthke lejana chahiye. at least Kabir can live in peace..
Orla thumbnail
@mimi: i really want neha to find out about rishi's truth..
               she thinks rishi is really a hero and kabir is a murderer..god!!!
 why did dushyant stop by saying kabir..!🤬

Mean.Girl thumbnail
@aaliya may be he ws goin 2 say kabir's ma
@ai97 thnx
Orla thumbnail
@mimi:  i just don't want neha to take take any wrong step against kabir..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
🤣
nice post mimi
aamar mood aaj ektu off chilo tui thik kare dili
Mean.Girl thumbnail
@Aaliya but i wanna bt Neha on her head. wanma c wats in her head.. bhusa..:-D
Mean.Girl thumbnail
@rakhi di wat 2 do Neha bahenji mk me 2 post dis. Kabir(i m nt gnna say bhai sahab)s 2 gud 4 her.
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
nice post... so true.. I uesd to like Neha but now feeling she is one of d dumbest girl of TV world... well said.. taste of goli... really ... kya dimag paya iss larki ne... Kabir may thought arre isse marne se pehle khud marke dekh leti hu.. 🤔... firr isse marunga .. wo bhi will kidnap my nephew 1st n gv my pistol to Neha... n then will kill her... cool.. d girl need to stop her mind less chapar chapar n think in sense 1st... dumbo