Freedom of speech crushed X(

meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar ek baat batao, who the hell gets our Shivam-Taani unofficial "appreciation" threads closed just when we begin to have some fun? Who's the Hitler here? I thought this is a free country. People can comment against Swaron, Kriyaansh and Vishakha all they like...but it seems we cant even give a funny "couple" name to our new un-fave celebs [??] 

Is it fair?
NO ITS NOT!!!

If we can appreciate our fave D3 stars endlessly here...why cant we do the opposite as well with characters we don't like?
Whats all this moral policing that has begun all of a sudden?
And since we cant even call these two by the name we have given them [READ: Rafi ka dhamaal wala couple name]
Ok, lets just call them Chee-ta or something [that means a leopard by the way...so at least... it will not sound derogatory to some extremely sentimental chics we have here]. 

Please yaar...ab agar itna bhi freedom nahi hai, to we'll start writing forced saccharine posts on Shivam and Taani...will that do?

Edited by meery. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I definitely agree wid u dear. And most importantly, we were not posting any derogatory or offensive stuff overthere. It was all done for fun. We all have the freedom to express our likes n dislikes.
Do hell wid d moral policing.

BTW, I luv d new name- Chee-TaπŸ˜†
Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago
swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya trueee! its not fairrr!! 
Blessedfool thumbnail
Sorry If I've missed something here.Does freedom of speech give you right to refer to a couple as SHIT  

NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vishaka Kabab Mein Haadi One Post Which Even Has More Thn 150 Pages That Topic Is Nt Closed I Really Dnt Why Ws The Some Ppl Problem Srsly Why They Mind Thei Own Business πŸ˜‘Edited by NikiBh8 - 11 years ago
swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sravani.gunturi

Sorry If I've missed something here.Does freedom of speech give you right to refer to a couple as SHIT  

We didnt say Shit ! :S we meant Shita its shivam and Tanni !! ab kya karein un dono ka naam hi aisa hai humari kya galti hai ! :S 
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove

We didnt say Shit ! :S we meant Shita its shivam and Tanni !! ab kya karein un dono ka naam hi aisa hai humari kya galti hai ! :S 

This whole thing wouldn;t have started had it been Chee-ta since beginning πŸ˜• 

But seriously people here in the forum aren't letting Shivam/Lavin and Taani/Vrinda breathe Its only after Shivam's entry that Sharon has started linking Swayam more.Please dont bash me for saying this but every character has its own importance.I personally hate Shivam and Taani.Shivam for obvious reasons.Taani I dont know if I hate her  but let her character take a shape they are just lying a path for Taarey(scared to even use that πŸ˜²) 

I'm sure Taanis gonna get her answer from Rey πŸ˜† 

I've been on IF for more than 3 years since DMG days I donno why this happens to Cinevistaas first shilpa then sukirti and now shakti ...they all leave after making us feel their  presence 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Exactly, We come on this forum to talk about what we likeanddon't like about an episode/show. Isn't that the main purpose of a forum. If that itself is being taken away from us, then whats the use of coming here. Isse acha toh ghar je kutte billiyon se hi baat karlo, at least wahan pe warning Milne ka dare nahin hoga.

Neither do we like Taani nor Shivam, so we are sharing it with people who feel the same. Aren't we even allowed to speak our minds out? What ever happened to "Freedom of Speech and Expression"?

Meera, Seriously! Chee-Ta, awesome one man. But beware, koi real cheetha sun le, toh tujhe kacha chaba jayega.
πŸ˜†Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fun (as u name it) can be only taken to an extent! U have been going around with this unofficial "appreciation" thread for two days! Edited by SanaR1108 - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Dude forget about couple name ... taking a cue from Harry Potter, they will be hereby referred to as the UNDESIRABLES .

Undesirable 1 = Male 

Undesirable 2 = Female

^ Hope thats polite enough (Cept that their mere PRESENCE on our screens is an offence against sensibility. 🀒) 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 11 years ago