Aasman Se Aage

24/05: Meenakshi's wardrobe malfunction plan done

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Completed... Great Episode... Now slowly DC is also coming into the fighting ring for Meenakshi...
😊
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhanu,you got to update a priceless scene today. I read only that part rest seems to not matter, sorry iam bowled over and speechless in tears.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for update..

HIghligthed moment..DC..meenakshi and finally got a scene of them in same frame.creative should focus on them a little more..

My hope is and always was the one to bring Dev back will be the very special one ..meenakshi..

worth watching  scene though DC got a little less to say but his eyes ..facial expression spoke volumes..both were superb..👏
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes Rekha, I got a great scene to update... DEV is in full form and I was so happy to see it again and again to capture and write... This is a must watch episode.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Bhanu!!
Lucky u. got to update a nice piece of episode in all. i'm scared to do 2moro's update 😆 Karishma's expressions were a bit confusing in the precap. Will DC make the WM happen or will he change them, fingers crossed. 🤔
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update Bhanu ..
Liked everything abt the episode yes DC Meenakshi scene was fantastic 👏👏👏

It lit my Laptop screen with the way he spoke the way she spoke.. baas I was on cloud nine..

The last scene DC's expressions I know he will  handle things he knows to do what he knows his brain his mind his thought..

abt tomorrow and precap will have to just watch and conclude...only when the show airs @ 10:30 pm

I feel Akshat may confess his love for Meenakshi... and there will be no WM .
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tmorrow instead of WM Akshat will be on the ramp in the nick of time to confess his aslee feelings to Meenakshi..

So maybe if karishma tries to press the button or whatever she will be stopped or she herself will stop when akshat says "Meenakshi"

I have'nt seen the new promo just gluding what seems blending into the picture
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS it was a brilliant episode...
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update AF...:)