WU 23/5/12: Plan to expose Niharika going strong!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Maria!! Plans to shoo away audience is also going strong!😆
avy159 thumbnail
hello maria... i always cannot read update as it is saying you dont have sufficient permission ..wats this going on
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
the story is moving into high gear mode and how will the connect the leap and ram and priya divorce and the ayesha marriage plz dont do it...
at least not the marriage...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update

sounds good  episode

didnt see last nite as ipl match was on
wud see the video and comment later

ok saw the episode

hilarious but kiddish i wud say

means all the plan priya has is to freak out niharika into confessing what she did or what

doesnt sound like good plan to me at all.

so far the secret is niharika was married to the doctor and sid and ishika are docs kids

and she phasoed poor amarnath and then did some manipulations to get rid of krishuji and fill ram's ears

but the bigger secret must be what did she do to amarnath

and why is ram doing her pooja

so freaking niharika wud confess all this

naa so the backup plan is sid in getting ayesha pregnant then dump her and then stupid leap and those stories

seems even cvs dont have right plan seeing till now

mayb they wud still surprise but highly doubt
Edited by chatterbox - 11 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for a fab update Maria.
I don't understand Sid. If he is wooing and impregnating Ayesha how is he gonna be a winner? Doesn t he understand that Ram would kick him out of the KM? Won't he be like dhobhi ka kuttha? Is the rumour gonna be true?
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess the best way to enjoy the track is not to thnik of the future!! i loved the pei, it is time nikki is tortiured and i hope by next tue she confesses it herself!

and pls if ayesha actually willfully sleeps with sid then the bachi chose the way so i hope none makes her a matryr
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@leo  ok i forgot ur name but i m with u in this., just enjoy the track, when it gets rubbish then we can think of closing the chapter

till then why tense

discussion for sake of discussion is fine but somehw i think we need to wait and see what happens

and even then its just a show not the end of the world.. i m just waitin to see what happens next and wht more skeletons come out of niharika cupboard..

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i guess the best way to enjoy the track is not to thnik of the future!! i loved the pei, it is time nikki is tortiured and i hope by next tue she confesses it herself!

and pls if ayesha actually willfully sleeps with sid then the bachi chose the way so i hope none makes her a matryr

Zehra it seems Ayesha seems to be fascinated by Sid's casanova image. She is the odd person out in the Sharma family. Yeh ladki apni di ki jeena haraam kar degi.
Yes it is just comic relief yesterday.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria for the WU..
So now the show has slipped into something of a woodoo type(Aahat) for Nikhs.. Marmadesam rangela irrukku.. Slapstick, ridiculous comedy all rolled into one..Definitely nethu Dhoni's dhamakas was much better than watching this.. 

BALH=Aahat=Whodunit=mystery show= comedy circus...