SPA Males Talk About Dowry System - Mohit - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by preksha1

why karan post got closed...had hai yaar..us post se jyada is post me bashing hui hai ya ab stupid bashers ke kehne par karan related topics bhi close hone lage...in a way bashers are ruling over forum...they are only deciding what is apt for forum and what not😕😡
karan ne bhi kuch kaha tha kya😕
Originally posted by srkfan4ever

karan ne bhi kuch kaha tha kya😕
he just said abt dowry just like ayush but uska post has been closed😕
Originally posted by preksha1

he just said abt dowry just like ayush but uska post has been closed😕

guys my mistake pehle when i sent the topic link tab Naitk likha tha bt when opened it was mohit toh confussion mein wrong post agaya anyways ab i'll post it here and PM this topic maker as same article hai toh saath mein post karna chaiye tha ushe

Star Parivaar male brigade talks about the dowry system

Marriage, a symbol of divine unity of two souls is the most important event of our lives. While marriages are said to be made in heaven, we seem to have them into petty business transactions here on earth. Dowry, traditionally started  wedding gifts to the groom's family, has become the biggest curse in the Indian society. The dream of a big fat Indian wedding is common, but does it guaranty a happy married life? Star Parivaar's male brigade voices their opinion in this regards. Let's find out what they have to say?

SHOWING 1 OF 5 IMAGES

0  LIKE  |    1  COMMENTS   

Naitik (Karan Mehra)

What can be more precious gift than a daughter? Parents give away their most cherished gift to the groom. What more do they expect? Throughout our lives we see grand marriage ceremonies. People have lots of ideas, expectations and dreams especially parents, since it's a very special day for them. They spend a lot of money just to make this day a very special one for their son or daughter but at the same time they waste a lot of money in the process. It's unfortunate that everyday many girls are becoming victims of this cursed system. I hope this situation gets better as dowry should not be the foundation of a lifelong relationship.

Tfs :) well said both karan nd ayush.jo ayush ne kaha wo SJ mein ignore kiya hua ek point hai.i felt 3rd epi was not upto d mark unlike 1st 2 episodes.in 3rd epi there were so many loop holes.anyways satyameva jayate :)
Originally posted by pree4ru

guys my mistake pehle when i sent the topic link tab Naitk likha tha bt when opened it was mohit toh confussion mein wrong post agaya anyways ab i'll post it here and PM this topic maker as same article hai toh saath mein post karna chaiye tha ushe
its ok...i thought its done by some basher so thought ki how cum and on what basis unke report karne pe ttopic was closed...but now its ok😊