Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

- U p d a t e - 

Hey peeps.I realy have no idea what i am doing these days. πŸ€“ Had planned to make an anjaana anjaani update this weekend,but guess how many of its siggies i made-one  πŸ˜• that too a crappy one. πŸ₯± Blame everything on the vast number of movies and shows that inspired me this week!  πŸ˜› Which include MANY! 😳  This bachchi got confused as to on what to make πŸ˜› yennywayy πŸ˜›  me badly want to get this stuff OFF my computer,so that i can move on from this confused phase πŸ₯± Not much Rajat Tokas stuff this time (😲  πŸ˜²   😲) Just one PRC siggy (the choice of pix with this one might amaze you guys 🀣 )

Okay off with the update,bhaashan will continue in bits and pieces  along with the siggy πŸ˜›  I know you people hate me for dis,but anyway,unless i tell you ppl the story behind each siggy,mujhse hazam nahi hota πŸ₯±

- f r e e b i e s -

RAJAT TOKAS (in PRC)
^^ok so since ol of you'll know im a  B I G PRC maniac,i hav been trying to keep reminding ppl about all the epic PRC episodes thru the siggies.This one signifies one major thing-have you'll ever wondered,how many characters Rajat had to play in PRC other than PRC?  πŸ˜³ ok so confused eh? πŸ˜› I mean-see he played Prithvi,true,but we all know how many times Prithvi behaved like other ppl rite?God,the number of times he became a beheroopiya! πŸ˜† From Surya in the koteshwar yatra to Langde baba when sanyogita was n the ashram,my goodness,the range of characters he played as Prithvi himself on the show is such an achievement πŸ‘ I loved him then,i love him still and i will continue doing so😳 (till i find my husband πŸ˜›)  This siggy showcases one such sub-character he played in PRC,he played  boone maama here (thank you khushi di for reminding me the name πŸ˜ƒ )

MUGDHA CHAPHEKAR (in GHSSGH launch party-i think πŸ˜› )

DKDM-the wedding finally became sampann,such epicness was showcased πŸ˜

TERI MERI LOVE STORY
^^Oh my god.im falling in love with this show.First episode was something i quite liked.It was Rode's episode dude! πŸ˜ƒ He was epic in the epi and he was the USP defo that day!But i havent found proper pix associated with this show at all *shouts out for help* (shubhi-u loved the epi pata hai meko,tarun sunaina ke achchewaali pix mile toh dede na pls πŸ˜• ) So af now some siggies on Rode πŸ˜³ 

- shubhi,i was thinkin bout u while making these πŸ˜†

Gautam Rode

Raghu-Simran 
The third epi of TMLS i.e Ek nano si love story (such an apt name!the nano was the heart of thr story πŸ˜† who would have thot ki nano bhi itni romantic ho sakti hai πŸ˜† ) is something i really really loved! <3 I am NOT really a KSG-ian.Infact i am no -ian other than an ardent R-ian πŸ˜³ But still,when some actor does justice to hsi role,i WILL applaud him for it.So KSG-you were epic in Ek nano si love story πŸ˜³ This was something you,woh kehete hain na,rooh ko chooh jaane waali story,it was THAT πŸ˜³ but again,i did NOT find pix here too πŸ˜‘ but badly wnated to make one,so made,NOT happy with it,but anyhoo πŸ₯±

-bollywood-

ANJAANI ANJAANI
^^as i said,i had planned to make it a full anjaani anjaani update,but oh well,you know hwo aalsi i am πŸ₯± but anyway,you know i STRONGLY feel thsi movie was way too under-rated.It didn't get a lotta good reviews i know,but those ppl were blind πŸ˜› I mean didn't anyone notice such a beautiful message the movie conveyed?In life,there are million reason which would make a man want to die,you know,but if the same man finds just ONE reason,which makes him feel that life is worthing living,how beautiful that is? 😳 This movie really inspired me.

SRK-KATRINA-ANUSHKA in YASH CHOPRA'S unnamed movie 
^^Oh my god,SRK is back with a bang -on no-with a guitar πŸ€£ The promo looks epic!cant wait to wtahc the movie! <3

SRK-KAT

without text

with text

SRK-ANUSHKA

Ok done.

Bhaashan bohat zyaada hua na iss baar,pata hai πŸ˜› par time tha,so πŸ₯±

C O M M E N T /L I K E / U S E πŸ˜³

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welll done dear but meri bhi lalati na well this awesome mindblwing history muhaaa love u u r great πŸ˜‰dear if u dont plzzz make some 1 siggie haaa plzzz  Edited by Maharkno1fan - 11 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail
Dishaaa <3
Love your stuff as usual! You're an amazing sigmaker <3
Your textures are super pretty and your coloring is to die for! Everything is superbly made and gorgeous :)
My favorites from this update are the SRK/Kat ones and this one v
Amazing blending on it :O It looks so so so professional! Love it!
Please update again soon <3 The Parvati-Mahadev sigs were also beautiful, keep it up with the DKDM ones!
For your next update, if you're open for suggestions, I would suggest ArHi and Student of the Year sigs :)
Edited by .anishaa. - 11 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It has SRK , it has Rode , it has Mohit 😍
Aur kya chahiye jeene ke liye? 😍

To start with , 
Rajat , ye rajat hai ya uska great grandfather?  πŸ€£ Mugdha is pretty! ☺️
DKDM stuff is alluring , especially the first one 😍 Mohitwa πŸ€’

And now πŸ€’
Gauti Gauti Gauti πŸ€’
Dishy! Imagine me singing n dancing on , maar daala πŸ€’ Allaah πŸ€’ maar daala πŸ€’
U were thinking abt me while making it? ☺️ No doubt the 2nd one is one of ur best creations ☺️ 😍
I seriously wanna marry this man 😍 Holy Cow! Do u know he is 35? 2nd oldest in our men πŸ˜†

Raghu-Simran waali bhi cute hai ☺️ But Rode's is best 

Anjaana Anjaani , u know I hate this movie but the creation is super cute!

Mera Srk ☺️

SRK-Kat ki siggy ko dhyaan se dekh 🀣 dono ki bodies mein se unke clones nikal rahein hain 🀣

I LOVE Srk-Anushka waali , its superlatively amazing β­οΈ

Shubhika Khush Huyi πŸ˜ˆ
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eeks! Dishu! Love ur creations update. Shubhi tere gautam wale sigs dekhegi to pagal ho jayegi! Loved all of 'em! Esp the anjana anjani one. And srk's too. Kat-srk-anushka's movie's gonna come?? Didn't hav any idea.
And the Rajat one, remember that scene. Hehe.
Btw I wanted to ask u this. Do u remember jwala in Prc?
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samana17

Eeks! Dishu! Love ur creations update. Shubhi tere gautam wale sigs dekhegi to pagal ho jayegi! Loved all of 'em! Esp the anjana anjani one. And srk's too. Kat-srk-anushka's movie's gonna come?? Didn't hav any idea.
And the Rajat one, remember that scene. Hehe.
Btw I wanted to ask u this. Do u remember jwala in Prc?

Ho gayi πŸ€ͺ
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@dishu

vo boode baba nai boone mama hai :P
I just luv hum in that getup <3

awesome creations
mahadev, gautam, ksg, MC <3
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

welll done dear but meri bhi lalati na well this awesome mindblwing history muhaaa love u u r great πŸ˜‰dear if u dont plzzz make some 1 siggie haaa plzzz 

Aww thank you so much sweetie! πŸ˜³ and whose siggy u want me to make dear?
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: disha15

Aww thank you so much sweetie! πŸ˜³ and whose siggy u want me to make dear?

dear rk ki  aise bana sou gi kyahttp://i45.tinypic.com/2ymhhyx.jpg
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

It has SRK , it has Rode , it has Mohit 😍

Aur kya chahiye jeene ke liye? 😍

To start with , 
Rajat , ye rajat hai ya uska great grandfather?  πŸ€£ Mugdha is pretty! ☺️
DKDM stuff is alluring , especially the first one 😍 Mohitwa πŸ€’

And now πŸ€’
Gauti Gauti Gauti πŸ€’
Dishy! Imagine me singing n dancing on , maar daala πŸ€’ Allaah πŸ€’ maar daala πŸ€’
U were thinking abt me while making it? ☺️ No doubt the 2nd one is one of ur best creations ☺️ 😍
I seriously wanna marry this man 😍 Holy Cow! Do u know he is 35? 2nd oldest in our men πŸ˜†

Raghu-Simran waali bhi cute hai ☺️ But Rode's is best 

Anjaana Anjaani , u know I hate this movie but the creation is super cute!

Mera Srk ☺️

SRK-Kat ki siggy ko dhyaan se dekh 🀣 dono ki bodies mein se unke clones nikal rahein hain 🀣

I LOVE Srk-Anushka waali , its superlatively amazing β­οΈ

Shubhika Khush Huyi πŸ˜ˆ

Shubhi!u uchal uchal ke koodegi pata tha mereko πŸ˜ˆ

Rajat siggy-oye!mere patidev ke baare mein kuch ulta seedha bola na,toh dekh lena,maar khaayegi πŸ˜‘ Rofl.He was a beheroopiya in that scene..ek buddha bana hua tha πŸ˜†

Mugdha,haan woh toh hai πŸ˜

DKDM-i thto u had seen it πŸ˜• yennyway,ab toh dekh liya πŸ˜ƒ 

Gauti-i was really happy with the siggies outcome πŸ˜ƒ ek achcha waala pic mila meko  which btw RARELY happens πŸ₯±  my other besties over here,monal and khushi know πŸ˜› i'm never happy with the siggies usually πŸ˜›

and DUDE!he is 35? πŸ˜² ur kidding me πŸ˜²

That srk-kat siggy πŸ€£ lol i know!but it looked colourfully vibrant,so let the clones be πŸ˜› 

Mocambo ki female version, tohfa kabul karo πŸ€£