~*IF - CC Spring' 12 Special Gala Awards Night*~

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

SPRING 2012 EDITION

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,

We, the Crazy Creatives, are elated to bring forth to you the

Mega Crazy Awards Night - SPRING 2012 EDITION

My Name is Radha and am elated to introduce our latest venture, launched to appreciate and motivate our loving members of India-forums.com

Year 2012 has been a great one for the Crazy Creatives, and I wish to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the team for the love and dedication.  Without their immense support, we wouldn't have grown this far! 

I also wish to express my humble gratitude to the members of India-forums.com for their constant support!  Without them, we wouldn't have grown as a team!

We hereby welcome you all to the

M E G A    C R A Z Y    A W A R D S    N I G H T 

Without much delay, we wish to open the floors!  So Folks, Y'All Ready for a Great Night of Fun?  Let us get rolling!

Crazy Creative Naam Karan Ceremony
Member's Choice Award - Spring 2012 Nomination
Design an Ad Contest Results
Dedicate a Heart Contest Results
Crazy of the Month - Topic Nomination
Members' Choice Award - Winter 2011 Results
Truth or Dare Game Results

Edited by MP_Radha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

kehte hai log mujhe CC jaane
kaise pada yeh mera CC jaane
CC jaane, CC jaane, CC jaane, CC jaane

My dear Crazy ChaMelis!  Don't you worry, why fear when i'm here! CC Famous Hui, darlingu tere liye 🤣!  Yes, the first item on the Program list is the Naam Karan Ceremony for the CCs!

The current CC team consists of 11 Members and it has been a pleasure working with them all.  Our five subteams have been captained by,

S A M I 0 1
Subteam Captain: Raising Awareness & Events

&

- A N G E L _ J O T . -
Subteam Captain: Games & Discussion  and Spy/ Survey/ Interview

who have been functioning as great Sub Team Captains till date!  With their immense support, we've been able to broaden our horizon!

During this ceremony, I wish to announce our LATEST ADDITION TO THE SUBTEAM CAPTAINS TEAM of Crazy Creatives

This member had recently joined our Crazy Creative Team (December, 2011) and instantly show cased her talents.  Be it the inflow ideas or her graphics, she has excelled in every aspect.  Each and every member of the CC Team appreciates her for the caliber of her work!  Her sheer hard work earns her the new responsibility as the

CAPTAIN OF THE CONTEST SUBTEAM

She is NONE OTHER THAN

SHAREEN

CONGRATULATIONS SHAREEN!!! 

We are extremely proud of you!

As I had mentioned earlier, each and every member of the CC team are a GEM.  Today, I, along with my subteam captains, Jot, Shareen and Sami, wish to name our remainder of the CC names with the following:

--Divzfan--
NickNamesKiDukkan

-Stutz-
SpamwithDedication

- Zunni - 
I'mRanBaby

CutiepieRani
MysteriousMe

Cureledup
DiscoChalliCAP'Queen

Princesse.Suvi
DroolBabyDrool
 teenindia_usa
 Oldisgold

Yuvika_15
 JhandhuBalmHuiDarling

Congratulations my dear CCs ⭐️! 

You've each earned a name, which we shall refer to you by, henceforth! I hope you are happy with the above names you've been granted 🤣 🤣 🤣.  This goes to show how much WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Alright folks, now moving onto the actual award ceremony!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Friends, yet another season, it is! And it's time for us to host
another Nomination Session for IF's Members' Choice Awards - Spring 2012!

NOTE: The results for the Member's Choice Awards - Winter 2011 will be announced below!

RULES

1. Please choose from CURRENTLY AIRING SHOWS unless specified as All Time!

2. Please refrain from voting multiple times using MID.  All multiple entries will be eliminated.

3. All entires must be sent to crazycreative account by the allocated date:

June 29, 2012

The  C A T E G O R I E S 

ALWAYS ACTIVE FORUM - On Air Show

BEST AMERICAN SHOW - On Air Show

BEST DIRECTION - On Air Show

BEST DRESSED MEMBER - Current Activity

BEST ENSEMBLE CAST - On Air show

BEST NEGATIVE CHARACTER (We-Love-To-Hate-You) - On Air Show

BEST NEW SHOW - On Air Show

BEST REALITY SHOWBest Reality Show - All Time

BEST REGIONAL SERIAL - On Air Show

BEST STORY LINE - On Air Show

BEST TITLE TRACK - On Air Show

BEST PAKISTANI SHOW - All Time

COME-BACK-SOON-COUPLE - All Time

FAVORITE JOKESTER - Current Activity

FAVORITE KALAKAR SIG MAKER - Current Activity

FAVORITE MOD'am - Current Activity

FAVORITE REAL LIFE COUPLE - All Time

GLOBALLY HARMONIZED - On Air Show

HUM SAATH SAATH HAI FORUM - On Air Show

I'VE GOT "LIKES" BABY [The member whose topics get lots of "likes"] - Current Activity

KOLAVERI FORUM - On Air show

MOST LOVED COUPLE - All Time

MOST POPULAR FACE - All Time

NAUTANKI - On Air Show

SUNSHINE OF THE FORUM [A member who increases the forum activities] - Current Activity

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Design-An-Ad Contest by the Crazy Creatives gave a chance to writers and creators of India-forums.com to get together and design a non-animated advertisement. The participants wonderfully mingled their talents to create masterpieces! While one of the partners made a slogan to promote their product, the other creatively gave it a different angle by reciprocating the slogan into a siggy. The outcome of their efforts is what came to us as entries. The Crazy Creatives got in some lovely entries..

The W I N N I N G   P A I R of the contest was:

Naz_Angel & Undisclosed

Congratulations Guys!   Here is your winner signature! 

The Runner Up is none other than

Maaneet-is-best & --Thush--

Congratulations Guys!   Here is your winner signature! 

CONGRATULATIONS to the Winners & the Runner-ups

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Friends this  February cc's had a special  dedicate a heart contest for valentines day.
The contest was conducted to make the viewers feel that special warmth after dedicating a heart to their favorite reel couple/actor/character.

The rules such were  that only one could dedicate the heart to a reel couple/actor/character from one forum and we had huge success with the thread!
We could not have had so wonderfully without everyone's participation. 
Thanks to everyone for your participation!

The CCs would like to thank    suhasi.karan.1  and   goolab   for their kind permission to use their work as a part of the winning signatures.

S E C O N D   R U N N E R  U P 

The award goes to Eternal Love Story of Radha and her beloved Dev from
Choti Bahu forum with 25 votes

F I R S T   R U N N E R  U P 

Telewood's most famous couple of last year got 39 votes

Cheers for Maan and Geet from Geet forum!

Now the winning forum 

Maximum dedications of 55 votes were given to:

Raj & Lata

Raj and Lata of YMGGK, despite not being the lead pair, are declared as the winner of the contest!  Congratulations YMGGK Forum! 

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Do you have any particular Crazy Creative Topic from the current team in mind, which you feel should be awarded the "Crazy Creative of the Month"?  Here is a great opportunity for you!  We are looking out for nominations from IFians!  

All you have to do is, PM the following to MP_Radha:

CC Topic Name

Please Note:

Only one nomination per Member
 No MID Please

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

During January 2011, the Crazies held a Member's Choice Awards Night for Winter 2011. 

We had a massive response and thank everyone for their nomination!

The restuls are below!

PLEASE NOTE:

The Results for Winter 2011 Member's Choice Award Session were solely based on the votes the crazycreatives account received by the 14th of February 2012!  If you wish to nominate your favorite show or member for a particular category, please SCROLL UP and enroll in the nomination process!  Spring 2012 Member's Choice Award Session will be based on currently airing shows, unless specified!

BEST NEW SHOW 

DEEVANA/ DEEVANI

LOVERIA HUWA FORUM

RAATON KA RAJA

NAUTANKI

GLOBALLY HARMONIZED

MOST POPULAR FACE

MOST LOVED COUPLE

BEST DIRECTION

BEST STORY LINE

BEST STAR ONE SHOW

KAAMCHOR

HUMANITARIAN

YOUTH ICON

KOLAVERI FORUM

HUM SAATH SAATH HAI FORUM

MERE FALAK KA SITARA FORUM

THE LOST CHARM FORUM

WANNA BE CHIKNI CHAMELI FORUM

THE LOST CHARM FORUM

FAVORITE JOKESTER

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

NOTE: Please NOMINATE for Spring 2012 Categories provided above!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

TRUTH OR DARE GAME RESULTS - 2012

The Truth or Dare game has always been popular with kids!  Hence, the crazies thought of playing it within the premise of IF!  It was indeed challenging and we had apprehensions about it!  But with the massive support and dedication from our participants made the game a huge success.

5 teams battled for the two finalist spots over 10 different games!  They worked day and night to complete the tasks within 24 hours ⭐️👏!  The Final was held on the 14th of April, 2012 and the two teams to make it to the finale were:

Munni Badnaam vs. Desi Girls

We finally have the results to announce ⭐️!

We take this opportunity to thank each and every participant!  Here is a small token of appreciation for all the Truth or Dare participants, which would be over 60 members ⭐️👏:

Finally, its time to reveal the winner of the Truth or Dare Game.

Needless to say, both the finalists worked day and night to complete the entire tasks within a matter of 24 hours!  Many pulled all nighters to give a splendid response!  Both teams took on the challenge and gave their best!  It was indeed a tough task for the judges!  As in all games, there is always a winner and a runner up!  The Truth or Dare game is no different!

Hence the Winner is none other than the

Desi Girls 

..first.rain..
-.Preet.-
radt
princess163
...Rafid...
-Riddzi-
The007Shivani
Sofia.
masaf57
-ArHi-
-Akriti-

Congratulations Shareen and Team! 

Here is your winner signature!

The Runner up!!!  This team worked very hard and gave their best!  Many lost their night of sleep to finish their challenging tasks, without sulking ⭐️👏! 

They are none other than

Munni Badnaam Team

.SilentPrincess.
pree4ru
SK1991
fairyfantasy
rocking_nidhi223
Naz_Angel
-Murphy369-
DUGGUlicious
Kasurbest
Jafrina_luvs_KM
-Chinnu-
-Barun-

Congratulations Yuvi and Team!  Here is your runner-up signature!

Folks, well that was a LOT eh?  We still have two HUGE contest results to be announced in the near future (Production Script and the Video Mix Contest).  We will be back soon with them as well!

In the meantime, please NOMINATE for the 2012 - Members' Choice Award and also the CC Topic of the Month.

Thank you,

Best Regards, 

Credits:

Angel-Jot.

-Stutz-

- Zunni - 

Sami01

Shareen 

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle res. Uske baad thread checkinng =P

Editing.. have lots and lots to say 😆 

Firstly, so many things!! Enjoyed reading each word though. Before I begin, congratulations to all the winners declared!!! 
Beg. with naam karan ceremony- 🤣 That one is the best guys. love the names!! If I remember them, then I'll surely call you guys by that 😉 

CJ!!!!!!!!!!! Congo shongoo!!! Aaj toh double celebration! On behalf of the team, I demand a party for being chosen as C ST.. 😎 

Couldn't send for this awards, but for spring, I will try my best to send it =D

Ad contest winners and runner ups- congos to you guys!! 

Heart dedication winner forums- many congrats to you guys as well !!

CC of the Month- I def. know. Will send it in soon Radhaji 😎

Members Choice Awards- MaanEet fans would be elated right now!! I see most of them went to them. Big congrats guys. The sigz are all so so pretty!!! In love with them 😍 Partner, we need to run after CJ for you know what... 😛

TOD Results!!! Epppzzz! So so happy. I literally did jump up on my bed when I read the names 🤣 Badi wali jhappi to my team. We rocked it gals and guys.  Desi Girls rock the house! 😎 CJ- you led us all in the best way possible. 🤗 Thanks CCs for the game. i met many new people who are like now by best friends. <3

I remember how some of us said we weren't happy with the team cuz we didn't know anyone 😆 See how opposite it is right now ;) Even without knowing many, we won 😳 

The siggiii!! Zunniii I love it yaar. It's so damn pretty!! Going in my dabba right now. (uhh.. as soon as I click update post) 😛 

It was a pleasure to play with MB's. Congratulations MB's 🤗 

Now that really was a lot... I think I've said enough 😛 Just had been waiting for TOD results for a long time and seeing that we're the winner makes me the most happiest in a long time!! Once again, congrats everyone. 

Ps to Radha- everything was colaborated so perfectly. Applauds! 

Loads of love, 
Khushi. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Really, Now it feels like I have so much to say but I am unable to write anything...
Firstly Radha, OMG...what an amazing job with the whole thread!!! It's gorgeous...

CJ...I am so happy for you...Congrats 🤗 My CJ will be the Captain of Contest Subteam of CC's..
I am already expecting some amazing amazing contest now!!!

Loved all the nick names for the CC's...I am not going to leave SJ, PS, RJ, Zunni (Tough I would love to name her - Laziness Queen) But this is also good 😉 and Thanks for being such an amazing team CC's...You guys always bring amazing posts!!!

And congratulations for all the Winners...And Partner, I agree with you and vaise bhi we deserve gifts from CJ's...Just 3-4 siggies will be enough...I think and a grand celebration at our CC will be good...R u hearing CJ???

and Finally, DESI GIRLS ROCK!!!!
Yayayayayay!!! Can't explain it is so so so amazing..Well, the whole credit definitely goes to CJ - our Captain for this game...Shareen...We Did it...I always wanted to be in this team...and when we got the team list...I remember, I was dancing 🤣 Tough, I just joined my team on the day of our 1st Match, but they were always so good...

This game specially has given me so many friends...SJ, PS, Partner, Monku, Pandu, and everyone in my team!!! Thank you so much CC's for this game and yes, Thank you so much Zunnu for such an amazing Siggie...will pakka use it for a long time!!!

Congratulations to MB's too..It was a pleasure playing with u all...and yes, will definitely vote for the CC of the Month...but this is the most difficult job I think!!!

Love you Guys!!!
Preet 🤗
Edited by -.Preet.- - 11 years ago