ARJUHI SS-MOTHER OF HIS CHILD-pt15LAST-pg152complt - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG!!!! I can't believe Kumud is such a b*tch...

What I am still confused about is why does she want Arjun to have a child especially like the way she planned it? What is she going to gain from this child?

Mahi please update the next part soon hopefully some of my confusion will get cleared.

Originally posted by MsFuzzybear69

OMG!!!! I can't believe Kumud is such a b*tch...

What I am still confused about is why does she want Arjun to have a child especially like the way she planned it? What is she going to gain from this child?

Mahi please update the next part soon hopefully some of my confusion will get cleared.

yup she is.. like always 😑

yes she has some mysterios aim behind it... u will surely cm to knw in next updt πŸ˜‰

yup will try my best...

thnks for lovely comment 😳
how did kumud know that arohi was pregnant? sirf ek try mein? i mean thats not possible to know...         i know everyone hates her but im not minding her because she brought them two close... now its up to them two to clear it out... i will hate her if she continues making mu's   but yeah i don't  understand what she gains from arjun's child...Edited by brainychild92 - 11 years ago
cruel kumud...
destroyed a life...i m sure us doodh main kuch dala tha na us nay...
and aru pe itne ilzam...arjun too blinded by kumud love...
i hope aru made arjun see the truth n he will realize his feelings for herπŸ€—

great work mahi...

luved this update yara
Originally posted by brainychild92

just read ur note... i got ur concept perfectly fine.. my confusion is when did u get pregnant?lol and its not hidden right... can't wait to read more!!

thanks for the pm.. i know i haven't commented in forever but trst me i was busy.. still am but was a bit free today ! =D

hope dis updt glad ur doubts.. aur jo doubts baki bche hen.. let me knw wo nxt updt men clear ho jaeynge πŸ˜†

gladdd u like πŸ˜ƒ

aww.. i understand... realy happy to see u active πŸ˜•
Wat d freak is dis? hw cud kumud do dis 2 a simple gal? she spoiled hr lyf.. m goin mad.. m totally confusd.. mahi u hve 2 update d nxt part soon..😊
Originally posted by brainychild92

how did kumud know that arohi was pregnant? sirf ek try mein? i mean thats not possible to know... i know everyone hates her but im not minding her because she brought them two close... now its up to them two to clear it out... i will hate her if she continues making mu's but yeah i don't understand what she gains from arjun's child...

umm... ok agar wo itna planning krskti hai... agr wo pregnant nhi hoti to wo dubara bhi plan kr skti thi...
i mean arjhi ko to us par shak nhi tha... ye sb to us ne khud aru ko btaya cnfrm krne k baad k eo pregnant hai.

hehe.. chlo koi to acha kaam kya...

wo to nxt updt men pta chle ga πŸ˜‰

thnks for awsm comment... 😳

agr koi aur confussion hai to feel free to ask
Originally posted by cool_SK

cruel kumud...
destroyed a life...i m sure us doodh main kuch dala tha na us nay...
and aru pe itne ilzam...arjun too blinded by kumud love...
i hope aru made arjun see the truth n he will realize his feelings for herπŸ€—

great work mahi...

luved this update yara

ofcourse us ne hi spoil ki thi dono ki drink πŸ˜‰

bt aru ki baat par yakeen kon kre ga 😭

thnk u so much ana 😳

oye itne curious moment pe ch2 end kyou kiya??
continue asap ;-)
kumud ka secret kya hai?? shez sach a laalchi :@
Originally posted by Jerryberry

Wat d freak is dis? hw cud kumud do dis 2 a simple gal? she spoiled hr lyf.. m goin mad.. m totally confusd.. mahi u hve 2 update d nxt part soon..😊

kumud to kumd hai naa.. hw cn v expect gud frim her 😳 πŸ˜†

kya cnfussion hai.. let me knw