WU:16/5 - DC v/s Dr. Sharma

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Done with update. will update the pics too soon. sorry for any mistakes.

As the topic became Sticky, i'm just making the update with pics here in brief. 😳

Scene 1 - Sameer taken to hospital

Sameer cuts his wrist and falls down.

AkShi reaches there in time. Sameer pleads to save him and apologizes for his act.

Sameer is taken to hospital.

Dc gets the call abt Sameer and he is all disappointed after hearing the news.

Scene 2 - Dc to Sameer

DC asking Sameer did he feel the value of life so less? A small failure and he thought the failure in his life. The pain is very much visible in his eyes.

He says that this age is to see the dreams but not to kill them nor to bow in front of the world.

With all the frustration, he asks what storm hit him suddenly which made him to end his life?

He adds that Sameer could have believed himself once. He also says that he told him to get rid of the fear and hope he had done it once.

DC trying to console himself.

Scene 3 - DC & Akshat

DC seeing Akshat banging his end at the corner of the room.

He can see the pain in his eyes too. But he consoles him.

When DC asks him to return to Academy, Akshat says that he remains i the hospital till he sees Sameer is all well.

Dc says to face the reality and not hide like a kid in the dark. πŸ‘

Scene 4 - Sandhya & Meenu

Sandhya's concern for Meenu. Meenu is broken down due to Sameer's act. Sandhya assures everything will be fine.

Sandhya's anger for Sameer and she just signals him with eyes to look after Meenu.

Scene 5 - Akshat & Meenu

Akshat feels guilty for what he has done. and apologizes to Meenu.

Meenu backfiring with her Jhansi ki Rani roop that what he has done is very wrong and apologizing doesn't make things correct. He didn't think of Sameer's feelings and always humiliated him and broke his confidence.

Akshat says he just want one chance to apologize to Sameer.

He cannot control his emotions and cries like a baby. πŸ˜† while Meenu feels bad for him.

She assures that Sameer will be alright. And both of them changes looks of hope. 😳

Scene 6 - Dr. Sharma vs DC

Dc emoted while watching Sameer during the treatment.

He couldn't bear any more.

While Doctor was saying the condition of Sameer to DC, Sameer's parents reach there and shout at the doctor.

He also shouts at DC who gives a tit for tat answer to them. He says he is the Producer Director of ASA.  They both are responsible for Sameer's situtation.

Dr. Sharma says he don't have any ri8 to talk abt parenting and they very well know how to treat their kid.

DC's counter question - why is then Sameer in ICU. He says he knows that answer; He very well know the situation of a kid whose father hadn't supported him.

Sharma's are angry listening at DC's words.

Dc says if they don't understand their kid then how can they expect from other people. Sandhya was surprised to see the Dev in DC.

Dr. Sharma shouts at Dc while the Dr. treating sameer calms them down and leave.

Sandhya in thought of DC's words and his emotions.

Exchanging looks of DC n Dr. Sharma.

Scene 7 - DC to A & M

Confused look of Dc, which i really didn't understand, when he turned to see AkShi there.

Dc asks them to return to Academy and concentrate on Rehearsal for Gala round.

Both of them want to stay there.

Dc says there is no need for them to be there.

He says that they cannot do what they wish and whenever they wish. One must move with the Life. ASA is a showbizz and it must go on.

Meenakshi n Sandhya both are confused with his words.

DC says that how will they concentrate for Gala round its their choice. He says this time he is not going to spare any mistake.

Akshat says that they will leave.

Scene 8 - In the Academy

All the contestants are worried for Sameer and round up AkShi to know abt him. Angad asks them to give some time.

Angad asks Meenu to be strong.

They both look at disappointed Meenu leaving.

Akshat hugs his brother and cries. he feels guilty for what he has done.

Karishma's confused looks. (I really didn't understand her facial expressions all mixture of guilty, frustration and jealous)

Angad says that Akshat is not guilty.

Scene 9 - In the Hospital

Dc asks Sandhya to return to Academy and see that everything is normal.

He says that he has some thing important which he must have done long back.

Done with Picture cum brief update of today's episode. 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your update a lot today, Swetha.πŸ‘ A special episode, I shed tears😭 for Dev who at last was overcome with feelings and touched Sameer. I want SAmeer to live and be strong like Dc says.😊
The recap is confusing no idea what DC wishes to do and I hope SAmeer recovers
swethasyam08 thumbnail
today there are so many stages in the episode that i thought of mentioning the convo of the characters.

and DC's dialogues were strong in hindi and i felt its better i put those too along with translation. 😳

Dr. sharma's 😑
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dc had very symbolic dialogs today,his inner Dev,turmoils of his heart,his good heart were all there..hsi humanity,his feel for youngsters...the story behind his actions,he pushes people to find their inner strength...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice epeisode.. Thanks swetha please put caps I think I love to read with caps πŸ˜³

I  was just watching all the characters and Dc topped the cake.. and uff he is was even talking to Akshat so well  and the sharma parents I know he felt like taking dr sharms collor when he felt how negleted sameer was and these turn of events 😑
swethasyam08 thumbnail
done the update with pics in the second post of mine. hope u will like it. 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks swetha loved it with the pictures..

Today DC and Sameers scene was very touching, I am sure DC sees himself in Sameer sometime back .. His father must have been like Sameers dad, those facial expressions did say a lot..
Akshat;s guilt and his frustration...and the way DC tells him be teh adult in you and face the fact πŸ‘πŸ‘

Karsihma's expression still a little unknown.She is guilty somewhere maybe anagd's words does registrer that she is not that bad as she shows and not that herione she thinks she is , she is somewhere good..

But what changes will happen when they start the serious practice and the rounds ahead.. then seeing karishma will be interesting ...

Today DC rocked !!!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update! Thanx :D

Wow I hope he doesnt die! He's the best dancer.
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update ...good pics with the story too !! Thanks !
Hope Sameer recovers !! 
Can someone pls post the link of the precap !!