Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Shobha says she wont let this marriage break ...Mr.Dubey is like let it break ...all Aarti-Ansh getting in this house is humiliation ..mayb its in aarti ka destiny to b alone 😲😲..Mr.Dubey is like Yash too is just like his father

Shobha is like no I hv full trust on Yash 😃

PraDi and Panku-Vidhi r doing round table conference in bedroom saying they will tell Yasgh about this condition and he needs to take a decision ..he wont tolerate it ...brother  do hallabol against casanova 😛😆😆...all go to tell yash ...

Coming up Aarti saying once ansh is back ,she will fix everything and then his family wont complain anymore ...Yash is thinking what the hell is she saying 😕😆
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

Elder Scindias: You are all the ones who Shobha should have asked is marriage a game question to.  Do you seriously think that you can order a bahu to leave the house with her son after a massive kidnapping and end the marriage and life will go back to the way you want it to?  Seriously delusional, all of you, if you think your wealth and power will be able to smooth over such a big family breakdown.  And, do you really think that after defying his family once, Yash will never do so again?  The doors have opened for him now, and if he can face the prospect of your anger in this situation, he face it as many times as necessary.

Yash: You are one upstanding guy who deserves better parents than you got.  I hope you will not feel to hurt by their reactions, since they are unlikely to support you in your efforts with Aarti and Ansh any time soon.  Also, kudos for still being as respectful as possible, even when you stick to your guns.

Shobha: If it weren't for your sane presence, we would all be pulling our hair out.  Aarti is so lucky to have you as her mother and a constant support.

Dubey: Are you feeling a bit guilty now about being the root cause of everything?  Because you are.  It is because you wanted to keep Aarti's divorce a secret that the Scindias even agreed in the first place, and it is because you pressurized Aarti to lie, that the marriage happened.  Why can't you just admit your own faults, instead of blaming Aarti's destiny for everything?

Aarti: I feel very sorry for you, because you have been through such a terrible ordeal, and really left with no choice.  Having said that, I think you are definitely going to need to use your Jansi Ki Rani avatar to get through this next faze, not in terms of shouting, but in terms of determination.  The elders are not going to treat you kindly for some time, so it will be up to you to do what you feel is right, while still trying to actually become the wife and mother that Yash and PayPal deserve.

Younger Scinidas: You need to learn from Yash and stick to your guns too.  If you are going to support your bhai and bhabhi, then you will also be making yourselves a target of the elders.  Stand up for what is right, but do it in as respectful a manner as possible, otherwise you will be making enemies of your parents, which is not something that you want, I'm sure.

That's all for now.  I'm looking forward to seeing hero Yash and nurse Aarti tomorrow.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 11 years ago
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am thinking abt Yash condition what will he feel when he will come to know abt Aarti-Ansh leaving house. He was so worried and tensed abt all this and keeps on thinking abt his vows. He will definitely feel bad first Arpita died and now Aarti and Ansh r leaving.
Was this remarriage just a play that PS took such decision without thinking abt Yash who has been lonely since Arpi death and without his consent his second marriage is at verge of breaking.
Do elder Scindias really think abt their sons?? They r just bosses who know nothing except making big big statements and taunting.
Literally Yash and Aarti have noone beside them truly.
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope Yash finds out about the condition SOON! before he leaves to rescue Ansh...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Yash stands in front of Arpita ka photo and says  I m doing right na ..I m doing it all for Ansh and Aartiji 😳

Aarti then comes to Yash and says  I will return your 10 crores once Ansh is back ..I will fix everything and your family wont complain anymore ...Yash just gives her a confused silent look and leaves 😆😆...Mayb Yash is wondering from where the hell Aarti can bring 10 crores 😆

Precap is real dhamaka ...the fight is shown Yash with goons ...Kidnapper fires at Yash ... Yash falls down ...Aarti shouts  Yashhh///...she runs and takes Yash ka head on her lap and almost hugs him  ...WHAT A SCENEEE 😳😳😳😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Aarti the wife wakes up ...I m bowled over with precap the way Aarti rushes towards Yash and rests his head on her lap and is so hysterical ...OMG OMG OMGGG 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

She is now not going anywhere until and unless Yash is fit and fine 😃😃😃
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If I had any doubt that the CVs were stalking this thread, they were laid to rest today. Too many coincidences. 😉

Earlier today I said that Yash is using his parents' teachings against their unfairness, and it came out of his own mouth today!

Indu quoted "vinash kaale vipreet buddhi" and Bua said it!

It is so eerie!!! 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Samana so trueee we r stalked big time ..

Yesterday Mansi spoke about a scene of Pankaj-Vidhi and Pratik-Paridi discussing about the whole situation in their room and today we got that scene ..OMG OMG 😲😲😲
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mr. Dubey is so insensitive towards this. How can he say it is her destiny,does he really cares abt consequences Aarti will have to face after breaking of her second marriage???
Shobha is only one who understands d situations properly...
Good that Scindia younger generation stood up against PS decision.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aarti the wife wakes up ...I m bowled over with precap the way Aarti rushes towards Yash and rests his head on her lap and is so hysterical ...OMG OMG OMGGG 😳

She is now not going anywhere until and unless Yash is fit and fine 😃😃😃

🥳