baatcutter .**3**.. for thread 4 check index

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys!!!!!!!!first of all i wanna thank everybody...each and everyone 4rm the bottom of mah heart...i really cnt belive a 3rd thread????!!!!!!!!!😲hmmm* long breath* unbelievable...im speechless that ppl love my writings this much???? ufff...u ppl are too sweet...especially to all those who cmpltd my last thread.i really thank dem 4rm mah bottom of heart...i have many frnds on this forum but the best trio were shaffy,sweetu and shravs...im too close to them especially shaffy...rally guys im missing u all lyk hell...and the rest dnt think that u were not...but these r too close to me...sorry if i hurted u...and to a... u see i cnt give the names coz i dnt have that much tym...but wanna tell my  thanks...to each and every one...so here goes ur new thread ...and my next update too...congos to all...my update after a long tym im very happy!!!!!!!!!! yippeee!!!!!!!!!!! my 3rd thread...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

index:

part 26-page 1( scroll down)

part 27-

Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deetha. thumbnail

hey guys !!!!!!!!! sorry actually  i was busy coz of my house warming

function so cannot contact u guys.!!!!!!!!! sorry :(

soryy mai batana bhoolgayi...and meri sim kharab thi and funtion ki wajah

se recharge bhi nahi ki...so here goes ur update ...pata nahi kaise lagega...

dimaag mai kuch aaya toh woh likhna chahti thi,...so likhdi...

in the morning...

"kriya!!!!!! Kaha ho???? Kriya plzz….waapis aajao ……I cant live with out u……….kriya!!!!!!!!kriya!!!!!!!!"he moved uneasily and opened eyes suddenly to

Find his love in his own arms….. he smiled at how he still feared of loosing her and found that she was going through the same ………….. he pulled her closer and hugged her tight ….. she caught him tight still asleep………. he smiled at her innocence and pulled back to see her face……… she slept peacefully in his arms…….. he kept on looking at her and thought abt how they suffered after getting separated 4r the second tym……….he kept on looking at her face ……..her innocent face was driving him crazy…………..he tried 4r a lot but failed so he gently took her lips into his ……this was enough to wake her up…..she pushed him back

K: rey ye aap kya ………

she stopped in b/w noticing his intense gaze on her ……….. he slowly moved towards her and kissed her passionately…….she too gave up as she was sure he wont leave her………..wat???really is it the reason ?? the answer was a big no……she loved the way he loved her and made her day more spl…………

they were kissing passionately when she heard a knock on the door………..

sh: shona!!!!!!! Uthi ho kya??

Kriya pushed rey back ……..

K: sweetu who…………

Rey again pulled into a kiss…….she again pushed him………

K: abhi uthi hun fresh hoke aati hun………..

She said with much difficulty as rey was kissing all over her face……………

Sh: rey!!!!!!!!!!

Kriyaansh were strtld………..but kriya tried……….

K: sweetu who so rahe hai…………

Sh: rey mujhe pata hai that ur awake ……………just leave shona …..kal poori raat ki tym kaafi nahi hai kya……….chodo use…….ri8 nw!!!!!!!!!!

He growled under his breath n shouted………….

R: shut up and get out………….!!!!!!!!!

Sh: giggled………….haa jaa rahi hun par shona remember u hv sm wrk ri8??? And she left……..

This was enough to bring back the hyper kriya she just jumped into the washroom

Rey cursed Sharon 4r being such a destroyer of his perfect morning…………

He hurriedly paced over the room setting smthing and finally went into the balcony…..and stared at the bright sun whom he saw with a smirk as if telling his love has more shine than his………….

Kriya put on her batrobe and came out peeping into the room……….she thanked universe ji ……..

K: thnk u universe rey yaha nahi hai………..

She quickly checked if the door was closed and went to wardrobe to select the dress when he hugged her 4rm back which made her slightly jump in her place……………

R: tum kaha mai wahan…………

He said in afilmy tone………..

R: baatcutter …………

K: hmm….

R: aaj tum mere pasand ki dress pehno na………..

K: sure……….she opened the wardrobe of sarees ………he closed it and lifted her frm back catching his fists tight into hers ………..he took her to the bed…………

R: teri dress waha nahi yaha hai……….humasha tum mereliye dress nikalti ho so aaj mera turn…………

She looked at the dress……….it was the same dress she wore when she entered st.louis 4r the 1st tym…………..

K: rey…….mai ye pehnon???

R: haan baatcutter………..

K: rey aa bhi na bohut acha mazak karlete ho……….

She said moving towards the wardrobe……….

R: ( he flung on bed………) theek hai mat pehno………par im telling dnt try to talk with me this whole day………..

K: rey………..(she said looking at him when he interrupted…………)

R: and I mean it ………he took the dress and layed down hugging it……….

She went furiously and pulled the dressed and banged the washroom door behind her……….he smiled at her………….

And in few mins she is out and was abt to go to mirror when he blocked her way……….

R: gussa ho???

She tried to go from another direction…………

R: mai toh tumhe bas pehle jaise dekhna chahta tha……………(he said cutely which made her melt…….)

She smiled and soon found him kissing her………again a knock/……………

R: koun???( fully irritated……)

Sh: mai …..phir se!!!! she giggled…………

R: kya hai.???

Sh : bas kriya ko bulane aayi………..

R: who naha rahi hai aate hi bahar push kardoonga k???

Sh: push mat karna bhejna who khaafi hai………..

R: haa……..he growled………

Sh: acha bas use ye bata ki meri kaam khatam ho gayi bas uski rehgayi and uski kaam mai mai abo i help nahi karne wali …….even if her surprise is at risk……….

R: surprise??? He looked at kriya confused ti find her already in thought of remembering……..

Sh: haan surprise……..im gng now bye….

Rey looked at her who was still thinking………

R: surprise?? Kaisi surprise?? Mereliya?? Kahi humari 2nd 1st ni8 ki planning toh nahi kar rahi ho ???

He asked grinning wide and in response got a hard hit on his head………

R: ouch!!!! It hurts……..agar ye nahi toh aur kya…….?????

It then clicked to her……….

K: hey universe ji mai aise kaise kar sakti hun………kaise bhool sakti ………jhalli ho kriya tum bilkul……ab kya karogi……….hey unverse ji mai kitni jhalli bangayi…………

All the while rey ran back of her trying to cmfrt and ask her………..

R: arey…….suno toh sahi ………kriya kriya………….BAATCUTTER!!!!!!!

He pulled her straight into him making her look at him………

R: kya hua???

K: who…………mai aapkeliye aapki pasand ki kheer bana na chahti thi naashte mai……par mai toh bhool hi gayi ab kab banaungi aur kab cool karoongi………..

R: kheer??? Tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe kheer pasand maine toh kabhi nahi bataya……

K: who maa ne bata …………she answered blushing…………

R: acha toh pasand aur na pasand ki enquiries chal rahi hai…………par Sharon ko kaise pata ki aaj tum kheer banana chahti ho……….

K: wo……….kal jab aap so gaye the tab maine Sharon se chat kiya ki wo kaisi hai and all……tabhi humne decide ki mai aapkeliye kheer banaungi and Sharon swayam ki fav black coffee…….and sandwich…….par mai toh lae ho gayi………….

R: arey itna sab jaanti ho par ye nahi jaanti ki mujhe garmagaram kheer pasand hai…………

He said pulling her more closer…………..

K: kya????...par phir bhi………ab tym nahi hai na……………

R: kyun nahi hai??? Acha ek kaam karo mai fresh hoke aata hun tab tak banalena…………

K: wow!!!!!!!! Thanku……..she gave a peck on his cheek and rushed down before he could think……….

R: arey……….baat cutter…………….hmm………bhaad mei gayi teri mrng romance ki plan and efforts…………chal jaldi tayyar hoja……baatcutter ki haat ki kheer…………who bhi pehli baar…………hmm. Taste toh jaroor karna padega…………chal rey rush now…………

He went to freshen up………….

Precap: honeymoon

Sorry guys bada wala likhna chahti thi but its difficult sorry again…………..i hope u lyk………….

Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes... First to like n comment...
First of all m sooo happy...
Ur bak finally...
Party time...!!!!!
Nw cumin to d update...
Hayee...!!!
Rey scared of losing kriya... Kriya n reys cute romance... Sharons interference... Saali hein toh sataagei na... Reys frustration... Kriyas cute way of surprising Rey... His wish...
Awww...
Everything was sooo adorable n romantic...
Luvd every part of it...!! Edited by Born2Dance - 11 years ago
alex714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its gud read ur ff aftr many dayz awesome update i just love the way u potray kriyaansh n their love it is so sweet cute n innocent...
apurva100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsome update
love it
nexp part jaldi update karna
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
unres
🥳 . . . . Congo for the thread deetha . . .
i'm so happy to see u back here . . . . Missed u so much . . . . WELCOME BACK!!! . . . . 😃
& u r back wid such a dhamaka update - full of mrng romance 😍 ☺️
poor kriyaansh,,, neend me bhi ek dusre ko miss kar rahe hai . . . . Awww 😛
sharon ke dialouges to mast they . . . . . 😆
& rey not letting her go . . Busy in kissing . . . . . 😛
one advice for u rey-- put something in ur keyhole of door . . . . . . I'm sure sharon ne vahan se dekh lia hoga . . 🤣 😆 🤣
he wants to see her in college dress . . . . How sweetly he treasures their memories . . . . 😍
she wants to make kheer for him as its his favourite . . . . How adorable 😃
but rey ko to garmagaram kheer pasand hai . . . Ahem ahem 😉
precap- sachhi?? ☺️ 😍
Edited by yogini64 - 11 years ago
---Shailu--- thumbnail
😆resss...

*unress*

Here goes my lambaaa comment only for u...😳

hey guys !!!!!!!!! sorry actually  i was busy coz of my house warming

function so cannot contact u guys.!!!!!!!!! sorry :(

soryy mai batana bhoolgayi...and meri sim kharab thi and funtion ki wajah

se recharge bhi nahi ki...so here goes ur update ...pata nahi kaise lagega...

dimaag mai kuch aaya toh woh likhna chahti thi,...so likhdi...

It's absolutely fine deetha darl...😃

I can very well understand...😉

in the morning...

"kriya!!!!!! Kaha ho???? Kriya plzz'.waapis aajao ''I cant live with out u'''.kriya!!!!!!!!kriya!!!!!!!!"he moved uneasily and opened eyes suddenly to

Find his love in his own arms'.. he smiled at how he still feared of loosing her and found that she was going through the same ''''.. he pulled her closer and hugged her tight '.. she caught him tight still asleep'''. he smiled at her innocence and pulled back to see her face''' she slept peacefully in his arms''.. he kept on looking at her and thought abt how they suffered after getting separated 4r the second tym'''.he kept on looking at her face ''..her innocent face was driving him crazy''''..he tried 4r a lot but failed so he gently took her lips into his ''this was enough to wake her up'..she pushed him back

Hayyyeee...😍

K: rey ye aap kya '''

she stopped in b/w noticing his intense gaze on her '''.. he slowly moved towards her and kissed her passionately''.she too gave up as she was sure he wont leave her'''..wat???really is it the reason ?? the answer was a big no''she loved the way he loved her and made her day more spl''''

they were kissing passionately when she heard a knock on the door'''..

sh: shona!!!!!!! Uthi ho kya??

Love it when sharon calls her shona nd vice-versa...😳

Kriya pushed rey back ''..

K: sweetu who''''

Rey again pulled into a kiss''.she again pushed him'''

K: abhi uthi hun fresh hoke aati hun'''..

She said with much difficulty as rey was kissing all over her face'''''

🤣

Sh: rey!!!!!!!!!!

Kriyaansh were strtld'''..but kriya tried'''.

K: sweetu who so rahe hai''''

Sh: rey mujhe pata hai that ur awake '''''just leave shona '..kal poori raat ki tym kaafi nahi hai kya'''.chodo use''.ri8 nw!!!!!!!!!!

He growled under his breath n shouted''''.

R: shut up and get out''''.!!!!!!!!!

haawww...saali se aise baat !!?😲😆

Sh: giggled''''.haa jaa rahi hun par shona remember u hv sm wrk ri8??? And she left''..

This was enough to bring back the hyper kriya she just jumped into the washroom

Rey cursed Sharon 4r being such a destroyer of his perfect morning''''

hahahahaha...poor sharon...😆

He hurriedly paced over the room setting smthing and finally went into the balcony'..and stared at the bright sun whom he saw with a smirk as if telling his love has more shine than his''''.

Kriya put on her batrobe and came out peeping into the room'''.she thanked universe ji ''..

K: thnk u universe rey yaha nahi hai'''..

She quickly checked if the door was closed and went to wardrobe to select the dress when he hugged her 4rm back which made her slightly jump in her place'''''

R: tum kaha mai wahan''''

He said in afilmy tone'''..

😳

R: baatcutter ''''

K: hmm'.

R: aaj tum mere pasand ki dress pehno na'''..

K: sure'''.she opened the wardrobe of sarees '''he closed it and lifted her frm back catching his fists tight into hers '''..he took her to the bed''''

R: teri dress waha nahi yaha hai'''.humasha tum mereliye dress nikalti ho so aaj mera turn''''

She looked at the dress'''.it was the same dress she wore when she entered st.louis 4r the 1st tym''''..

K: rey''.mai ye pehnon???

R: haan baatcutter'''..

K: rey aa bhi na bohut acha mazak karlete ho'''.

😆

She said moving towards the wardrobe'''.

R: ( he flung on bed''') theek hai mat pehno'''par im telling dnt try to talk with me this whole day'''..

K: rey'''..(she said looking at him when he interrupted'''')

R: and I mean it '''he took the dress and layed down hugging it'''.

😳

She went furiously and pulled the dressed and banged the washroom door behind her'''.he smiled at her''''.

Kriyaaa is sooo sweet 😳

And in few mins she is out and was abt to go to mirror when he blocked her way'''.

R: gussa ho???

She tried to go from another direction''''

R: mai toh tumhe bas pehle jaise dekhna chahta tha'''''(he said cutely which made her melt''.)

She smiled and soon found him kissing her'''again a knock/'''''

R: koun???( fully irritated'')

Poor rey...😆

Sh: mai '..phir se!!!! she giggled''''

R: kya hai.???

Sh : bas kriya ko bulane aayi'''..

R: who naha rahi hai aate hi bahar push kardoonga k???

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sh: push mat karna bhejna who khaafi hai'''..

🤣

R: haa''..he growled'''

Sh: acha bas use ye bata ki meri kaam khatam ho gayi bas uski rehgayi and uski kaam mai mai abo i help nahi karne wali ''.even if her surprise is at risk'''.

R: surprise??? He looked at kriya confused ti find her already in thought of remembering''..

Sh: haan surprise''..im gng now bye'.

Rey looked at her who was still thinking'''

R: surprise?? Kaisi surprise?? Mereliya?? Kahi humari 2nd 1st ni8 ki planning toh nahi kar rahi ho ???

He asked grinning wide and in response got a hard hit on his head'''

😆

R: ouch!!!! It hurts''..agar ye nahi toh aur kya''.?????

It then clicked to her'''.

K: hey universe ji mai aise kaise kar sakti hun'''kaise bhool sakti '''jhalli ho kriya tum bilkul''ab kya karogi'''.hey unverse ji mai kitni jhalli bangayi''''

All the while rey ran back of her trying to cmfrt and ask her'''..

R: arey''.suno toh sahi '''kriya kriya''''.BAATCUTTER!!!!!!!

😳

He pulled her straight into him making her look at him'''

😍

R: kya hua???

K: who''''mai aapkeliye aapki pasand ki kheer bana na chahti thi naashte mai''par mai toh bhool hi gayi ab kab banaungi aur kab cool karoongi'''..

R: kheer??? Tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe kheer pasand maine toh kabhi nahi bataya''

K: who maa ne bata ''''she answered blushing''''

R: acha toh pasand aur na pasand ki enquiries chal rahi hai''''par Sharon ko kaise pata ki aaj tum kheer banana chahti ho'''.

K: wo'''.kal jab aap so gaye the tab maine Sharon se chat kiya ki wo kaisi hai and all''tabhi humne decide ki mai aapkeliye kheer banaungi and Sharon swayam ki fav black coffee''.and sandwich''.par mai toh lae ho gayi''''.

R: arey itna sab jaanti ho par ye nahi jaanti ki mujhe garmagaram kheer pasand hai''''

He said pulling her more closer''''..

😳

K: kya????...par phir bhi'''ab tym nahi hai na'''''

R: kyun nahi hai??? Acha ek kaam karo mai fresh hoke aata hun tab tak banalena''''

K: wow!!!!!!!! Thanku''..she gave a peck on his cheek and rushed down before he could think'''.😃

R: arey'''.baat cutter'''''.hmm'''bhaad mei gayi teri mrng romance ki plan and efforts''''chal jaldi tayyar hoja''baatcutter ki haat ki kheer''''who bhi pehli baar''''hmm. Taste toh jaroor karna padega''''chal rey rush now''''

He went to freshen up''''.

Precap: honeymoon

😍

Sorry guys bada wala likhna chahti thi but its difficult sorry again''''..i hope u lyk''''.

Gosh koi mujhe bachaooo pleaseee...😆
I am dead yaar...😆
tera Update padhkr...😳
Ufff...itna bhayankr sa update...😆

Well thank you for the tremendous and awesummm update !!!⭐️
Outstanding...👏
Amazing  !!!!!👏

Pleaseee continue sooon😃
nd meko PM krna mat bhulna...😉
Luv ya...😳

Note :-

P.T.O
Go to the next page...😳
Edited by mEgical_arsha - 11 years ago
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deetha

hey guys!!!!!!!!first of all i wanna thank everybody...each and everyone 4rm the bottom of mah heart...i really cnt belive a 3rd thread????!!!!!!!!!😲hmmm* long breath* unbelievable...im speechless that ppl love my writings this much???? ufff...u ppl are too sweet...especially to all those who cmpltd my last thread.i really thank dem 4rm mah bottom of heart...i have many frnds on this forum but the best trio were shaffy,sweetu and shravs...im too close to them especially shaffy...rally guys im missing u all lyk hell...and the rest dnt think that u were not...but these r too close to me...sorry if i hurted u...and to a... u see i cnt give the names coz i dnt have that much tym...but wanna tell my  thanks...to each and every one...so here goes ur new thread ...and my next update too...congos to all...my update after a long tym im very happy!!!!!!!!!! yippeee!!!!!!!!!!! my 3rd thread...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

index:

jaldi fill kar index...😆
Ab wait nai kr skti aftr such long tapasyas... =P
Waiting for it eagerly...😉

Awwweee...i love u deetha darling...☺️
Sachi-muchi am really happpy nd dancing like idiots to have u back @IF !!!!😆

Tu soch bhi nai skti how happy i am...
Actually one of the happiest prsons here...😃
Was missing u badly yaar...

Nd am reallly touched by ur gesture dear...☺️
Thanksss a tonnn for mentioning me as one  of ur closest friend...😳

I really am thankful to universe jEE :P for giving me such a great friend kam sissy like u...😳

Mwaaahhh...muaaahhh,...nd loadsss of muaaahhh x100 times to u...🤗

And ya welcome back ")
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Firstly congratzz deetha for opening the 3rd thread...gosh i missed u n ur updates sooo badly...im glad u back now...

Now coming to the update its Mind Blowing...
rey ka morning romance is amazing...
oh ho yeh sharon baar baar beech mai kyu disturb karti rehti hai
n awww kriya wanted to make kheer for rey...dats sooo sweet
eagerly waiting for the next part...

Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
-Simz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
*Res*
*Unres*
I loved it really!!! Waiting fr d nxt part!! YiY!!!!