OS-The Beach-Maaneet

teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi every one
me teja again
i know u all will be angry on me for not updating my ff's this long time but sorry 
so for that compensation i have written this os
hope u all like it
plz press the like button and comment it...

Beach

"sorry dude I cant come"

"no way maan…not this time…no excuses are accepted man"

"yash listen I have an important deal to sign"

"oh really"

"yashh"

"every day u will have a deal or meeting or something else. Fed up with ur excuses man…stop them…I know very well u r workaholic….but maan cant u take some time out of ur busy life for ur friends?"

"no yash…not like that"

"nothing more maan…u r coming and that's final…just a week maan…just a week to goa"

"okay okay then just a week not more"

"sure buddy"

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

So here I am walking along the beach alone, early in the morning with all the thoughts of past running in my mind….why don't they run after all I m here to meet my gang after 5 long years..i m sure they are mad at me…but well I have my own reasons…..the only person I was in contact with was yash and automatically meera as she married yash.

Well I dint say about my group na…it had completely 6 members including me…..yash, meera, pari, raj, me and …… she.

Just then my thoughts were broke as I stepped on to a big shell and broke it. I bent down and took it into my hands….i opened it and found a pearl inside it…a smile crept my lips…yes…I know how to smile….well I m not that rude arrogant MSK who the world knows…I too had a soft side like this pearl which was cover by the hard shell name MSK….i kept the pearl in my pocket and continued my walk….

Well I came here to meet my friends after 5 long years may be I dint meet them till today but I know about everyone's current state….i know where they are living and what they are doing except about her….yes I don't know where she is…and what she is doing…and I don't even know whether she came here today or not….

Me and yash reached last time actually we are late becoz of my office work again giving him a reason to shout on me….hmm….meera reached at morning and said she met raj and pari but she dint speak about her…may be she dint come….until my knowledge she kept no contact with anyone….only she can explain why…

We booked a cottage alone side beach and as we reached at late night all were already off to their beds so I dint still meet anyone.

Hope she came here….after all she is my secret love…

The last time I saw her is on our farewell party conducted by our juniors….she just disappeared from the party all of a sudden…we were all worried and searched for her in and out….and at last u know what we found….a letter and then a last call from her saying she left with her family and she said she will call soon…but the soon never came…..

I sat on the sand facing the sea lost in the thoughts of my sweet love……GEET

Geet….yeah she is geet….geet handa as she always say lifting up her invisible collar……a sweet bubbly innocent girl……wohaaa…wait wait…wat am I saying…..innocent and geet….no way….they are like two opposite poles….geet doesn't even know the meaning of innocence…..well she is bubbly for sure and sweet for me…but innocent is not a word to use for geet…..

I chuckled a bit remembering one of our days…..u know what that day me…maan singh khurana felt as if I was in a movie……I just thought aditi from 'jaane tu ya jaane na' ran down to our college in the form of geet…..

Well geet is more different than aditi…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"kya be saale…kutte….kaminey…ullu da patta…tang tod dungi mein tunhara….kya sochte ho to khud ke bare mein haan?...how dare u tease pari…..i will kill u today with my bare hands….aaj mein tumhe chodungi nahi…tera chutti karvadungi saala"

Geet punched the person on his nose once again while he kept screaming and started to run but geet was nowhere to leave him…she just caught his collar and gave him another punch straight on his right eye and he screamed in pain.

"geeet"

Maan who just saw this as he is passing through that corridor came running to them.

"geet yeh tum kya kar rahi ho" maan pulled her back by holding her by waist from behind while geet kicked her legs in air.

"chodo maan…..chodo mujhe….i will kick the hell out of him" geet shouted struggling in maan's arms.

The boys ran from there for his life and maan put geet down and she finally calmed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This can explain well how my geet is…..sherni…u may find it as if I m saying a film story….well even I felt it as a movie then…and was shocked to see the similar scene in a movie I watched with my gang bunking the class one day…well geet sat beside me ofcourse and I was watching geet more than the movie…its she who screamed in excitement as she saw the scene which made me look at the screen.

Ahhh…..how nice those days are….love them….

These 5 years after my graduation changed me a lot….mainly geet breaking all the contacts with us made me rock….i was divested….i thought to confess her on our last day but she never came…..i was broken….

But still just her name itself brought a smile on my hard face…..

"geet"  I said it out loudly.

"so u still remember me"

Yes that's her….i can still remember her sweet voice….well I never forgot….

My smile automatically brightened with her voice.

"who can forget sherni" I said and turned to look at her.

There she stood behind me with bare foot in a vest on 3/4th jeans…her milky white skin shining in the early sunrays…a sweet smile playing on her lips…her black long hair reached till her waist is dancing to the tunes of wind..her deep honey eyes competing in depth with the sea before us….she dint change…as beautiful as before….ahhh may be even more…..

"really?" her voice broke my thoughts.

She came and sat beside me on the sand.

"but seems like someone forgot me…or rather doesn't even want to remember me" I said and saw the pain in her eyes…I shouldn't have said that…but what can I do I miss her a lot…..the 5 years are just hell for me….

"sorry" she said quietly.

"u changed" I said and she looked at me confused.

"until what I know about u….'sorry' is never a word in ur dictionary" I said.

"u deserve this 'sorry'…" she said looking at the sea.

Silence prevailed between us….we sat there staring the waves.

"I missed u" she broke the silence.

I turned to look at her…she is staring at me expecting me to speak.

"but I dint" I said and saw a the disappointment in her eyes.

She turned back to watch the waves as I again spoke "becoz I never forgot you. For me u are always beside me, fighting with me, smiling with me, laughing at me, sharing my secrets, Every second every place I see u"

She looked at me with teary eyes. the next minute she hugged me tight "I am sorry maan..i m really sorry for leaving u. I may be 'sherni' in college but I never got enough courage to admit this to u. I know it maan…I saw it in ur eyes….but I never dared to accept it…believe it….but today I will say it….will end this pain of mine…our pain…..I…"

I instantly pulled her out of hug. I know what she is gonna say. I kept my index finger on her lips and silenced her. I can feel her lips shiver with my touch. I smiled a bit but she looked at me puzzled.

I stood up and started searching in the beach.

She got up "maan what are u searching for?"

"shh…just a minute geet" I said as I continued to search.

There it is…yes I got it….i found a round shell with a big hole in the middle…which just looked like a ring…perfect….i picked it and ran to her.

"maan what?" she asked confused.

"shhh" I silenced her yet again.

I bent on my knees before her and she gasped in surprise. I chuckled and extended the shell before her. she looked at me then at shell and then at me with her eyes wide open.

"I …maan singh khurana…..fell for u the first time I saw u…on the table in the college canteen standing and singing becoz of the dare given by ur friends……the day u shouted on me thinking that I am yash for writing a love letter for meera and the same day we became frnds after u realizing me not yash……I cherished each and every moment of our togetherness….our outings….our binking clg….going to movies….our daily hanging spots….our local train journey chit chats….our silly fights…..u would think me as crazy my its true I even preserved ur many things like…ur used drink cups….ur scarf which u forgot at my place that night of my b'day when all the gang gave me a surprise party….and many……u became a part of my life…. I Used to secretly watch u all the time….used to follow u till ur flat….i secretly stalked u…….the five years without u are just hell for me….i cant even think of life without u geet….will u come into my life?...will u make my life colorful with ur smile? Will u marry me geet? Will u?" I forwarded the shell ring to her.

She instantly fell on her knees and hugged me tight and tears fell from her eyes continuously "yes maan…..yes…..yes I will marry u maan….i love u….i love u maan….i love u"

"I love u geet….i truly do" I smiled through tears which decorated even my eyes.

I held her hand and put the ring on her left hand while she looked at me with eyes filled with love pure love only for me….i felt as I was the most happiest person in the world.

"do u know maan why I shouted on u that day when we became friends?" she asked me.

"becoz u thought I m yash who wrote love letter to meera" I said.

"no maan…not becoz u were yash" she smiled.

"then?"I asked confused.

"before that day I saw u speaking to a professor before our class and I like u so much then…I don't how and why but I liked u just like that….and then later I saw u in parking lot parking ur bike and getting down with such a style….and I just liked ur style then…..later at canteen…many times I saw in a week and I liked u….then one day meera came to me and said yash wrote a love letter to her and I dunno who is yash so she showed me when u and yash are in the canteen and I mistook u as yash and was heart broken….so I shouted on u"she blushed.

I was shocked to hear her confess like that….i dunno what to say….omg she saw  me and liked me even before I saw her…..wow…..even she had that feeling on me from day 1 and I never knew…I though only me have those feelings on her and I don't want to say them to her and spoil our friendship…but…….wooo

"why did u leave me geet? Where are u these 5 years?" I heard myself ask her….i dunno why I asked this now but I wanted to know why she just left me.

"I never thought u love me maan and the way u are with pari…..i thought u like her" she said.

We dint speak further we sat back on the sand and stared at the sea.

"maan…u know wat….i love water…..come on lets play" she suddenly shouted in excitement. She got up and pulled me along with her.

We both ran to the water, I smiled at her. she splashed water on my face and I returned her equally. She again splashed some water but this time I am fast…..i strode towards her and picked her up in my arms and threw her in the water.

"maaan……u…u…..arghhh" she shouted as she got up completely drenched in water and I laughed.

"wait I will not leave u" I saw her running towards me and I ran for my life….

"maaan wait…..maaan" she fell on my back and we both fell on the sand with geet resting on my back. Even I became completely wet now.

She started hitting my back with her little fist and we both laughed.

Suddenly I turned around and she fell on my chest. She is looking so beautiful in her drenched state with her hair completely wet and part of her hair falling on her face.

I just stared at her eyes which were looking at me with love. I turned my stare to her lips and she followed my eyes….i know…I know she understood what I am asking for…..i looked back at her eyes….for her permission…..for her one yes….and she looked into my eyes and dropped down her lashes ever so softly and her cheeks turned all red….wow…she is blushing….yes…that's it….now I don't need anything….thats her yes by god…..i forwarded and took her lips in mine….she smiled into my mouth…..i pecked her at first and then took her bottom lip in mine and sucked it and then I took her top one….she responded…….and to my surprise she took my bottom lip and started sucking it….i smiled at her boldness….but what am I joking….she is my sherni I should have thought of it before as she gave me a shock then….she bit my bottom lip so hardly that blood started to ooze out…I just stared at her shocked….she chuckled and started to suck my lip soothing it….i finally came back and deepened the kiss entering her mouth reveling her secrets to myself……kissing her till my breath got stuck…..ha how can I leave her after this long……

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww that was a sweet nice os wow missed geet so much and geet thought maaan liked pari thats why she left, im so glad that after five years they met and confessed their love for each other
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!that was so cute...
Maaneet loved each other always..
But failed to say it..
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awesomepooja thumbnail
Awesome dear..