Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for update dear

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Tada!!! 😊

and yes i am back 😊😊

sorry for being vanished but was little held up with life issues...

so as now i am here will give u an update... 😃

all remember me na???😭😭
Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ah finally u are back.
God we missed u so so much.

Good that u are back.
Now will be waiting for ur update.
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I M HERE.

WAITING FOR U.
zoha25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazydream

Ah finally u are back.
God we missed u so so much.

Good that u are back.
Now will be waiting for ur update.

missed you too dear...

just give me little time, its taking long to write again from previous update.. 😭
Craziest_MG thumbnail
omg ... Welcome back.

So happy to have u back

Waiting ...
zoha25 thumbnail

PART 96

Slowly and steadily he moves his finger to her waist and start to tickle her making her jerk open her eyes. Maaan... maaann please ... maaann... but he didn't listen any of her pleading went to his ear and he continuous tickling.. Maan please.. Sorry.. Maaan... he stopped finding her breathless while laughing.

How was it? She hit his chest still giggling trying to steady her heartbeat.. Bringing her in his embrace he kisses her forehead. Sleep now.. Sleeping beauty.. She smiles leaning close.. And both slept happily in each other embrace.

Next morning maan slowly open his sleepy eyes bringing geet close to him. She groaned snuggling close to him. But suddenly he remembers they have to visit to doctor today. Looking down at her his thumb softly strokes her cheek. She looks so calm and innocent.. God knows what doctor will give them the information..

Moving close he kiss her forehead to which she frowned cutely moaning his name and again goes to sleep. He can only pray everything goes well and their baby should be safe with his sweet wife. He doesn't want her to suffer any more pain.. Especially when their baby is inside her.. She already has gone through so much but not now.. She shouldn't feel all those horrible pains when she is having their life inside her..

Both got ready and sat on dining table.. Somewhere geet was totally nervous.. She knows her this condition will surely bring some side effect to her pregnancy but she didn't want maan to know about it.. Now this visit.. God knows how will be the report.. She only prayed everything goes well. She has seen maan quite nervous and anxious this morning.. He is all the while only thinking.. She was  just scared to face him the moment when he will know the risk of her pregnancy..  She tried many times to ask him to go to work but he is adman ant to join her in hospital..

In her nervousness she clearly rejected to have breakfast but maan and mom didn't let her leave the mansion without eating. She seems lost and quite scared, which maan surely noticed but didn't say anything.. Her eyes were today's speaking something else which was only scaring him more and more..

Reaching hospital both sat in the waiting room.. Finally the time came where they don't know what future will bring for them.. Maan safely secured geet in his arms knowing the turmoil she must be going through. He knows this time is much harder for her than for him.. If he is feeling this nervous than it will be more for her.. I'm so scared.. She finally whispered snuggling close in his. Embrace. He rubs her arm kissing her head. Sab theek hoga I'm sure..

Hmm. she just stayed quite now waiting for the moment she never wanted maan to face.. Soon their name announced and they went inside.. Geet was sent to a ward where maan insisted to join her.. Maan please wait outside. But he already holds her by shoulder entering inside. No. I will be with you.. Saying so he made her sit on the bed. A nurse came bringing all the belonging which speedup maan heartbeat. He remembers previous test.. They are so painfully.. Looking at geet he saw her eyes scared..

Wrapping his arm around her he sit besides her bringing her close to him. Geet psychiatric came smiling and hold started doing her test. Ok.. This is going to be little painfully.. Please lie down.. Seeing the type of injection geet clearly understood what's going to come next. Gulping her slowly lied down slowly..

Maan stood confuse but geet hold his hand making him sit on bed beside her. The thing shocked him a lot that the doctor inserted the injection on her neck making her moan. Geet.. He whispered seeing a layer of tear than lean down..

It's ok. It's over.. The doctor takes the thing with the help of nurse going out. Maan sat their brushing her hair for sometime.. . Her eyes were closed but tears were not stopping. Mishti.. He whispered stroking her cheek.. She moves her face to a side feeling his touch.. Maan saw her neck turning little blue.. Leaning down he very slowly brush his lip on the mark. This is incredible.. He never thought this can be so much painful. Why his mishti have to always go through all this?

Now here they sit outside waiting for geet result.. She was being really very week leaning on maan.. he hold her tight seeing her being really week and know very well how much she must be in pain. Why does she always have to go through so much painfully test again and again.. Why can't she be treated like normal people?

Mishti. Looking down at her he first kiss her close eyes. Is it paining. She slowly opens her eyes snuggling close to his neck. Hmm. She just mumbled muzzling her face on his neck. Kissing her cheek he brushes her hair trying to sooth the pain..

PRE PART 95

Precap: maan shocked with the reports.. 😲

plz like and comment..

thank you for all your love and support always

on me