zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazydream

AUR

KITNA

TIME

LAGEGA???'

you help me filling pages till 45.. i you can..

i am still writing... πŸ˜‰

the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoha25

UPDATING...

waiting...
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoha25

</div>
<div align="center">
<div align="center"><font color="#660099" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">you help me filling pages till 45.. i you can..</font></div><div align="center"><font color="#660099" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></em></font></div><div align="center"><font color="#660099" size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><em>i am still writing... πŸ˜‰</font></div>

45... Its too much too fill as I m posting through
Cell...
But I will try.
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 95

Maan.. Its Vicky engagement.. He knows how stubborn geet is so simply close his eyes and pretend to sleep.. I don't wana talk about it.. Now she won't make him do this.. But I want to.. You have to come Maan.. He just keep silence not answering her while she continued calling his name again and again..

He didn't reply but just close his eyes to make her silence but Miss Geet was nowhere to stay quiet.. Making a crying face she nudges him.. Maan please suno na.. He just stirred holding her waist. Maan.. She warned when he just stayed quiet. Maan.. His silence was only testing her patience and when after about 15 mints he still was quiet holding her.. Testing her patient which she did not like at all..

Fine.. Don't talk with me.. Pushing his chest she turns around giving her back to him. Maan open his eyes by sudden jerk but smiled seeing his mishty stubbornly sleeping.. Moving close he hug her but she simply sho him.. He tried again but same... go sleep Na.. Maan smile kissing her shoulder again trying to hold her waist but she simply removes his hand.. Please geet.. You know things.. Kyun zid kar rahi ho? Geet turned on her back looking at him angrily.. Main zid kar rahi hu yea tum..

Tum.. He simply said looking at her to which she gasped making a face.. You know your existence is important there Maan. He sighed turning on his back looking up at ceiling.. But I don't want to go there live in that house for all one month..

Than why am I going there? Let me also stay here.. She said angrily sitting now but he close his eyes tired.. His sweet wife can get so difficult sometime.. Geet please.. Stop it and sleep.. He yelled getting angry making geet instantly shut her mouth.. Cruel husband.. She mumbled hitting his thigh to which he groaned.. Chaddo.. Pouting her lips she lied down giving her back to him.. Maan open his eyes finding her sleep and move close hugging her.. To which he don't have a choice because he can never have sleep away from her.. But our madam simply shoo him again.. This continued for some time but she was nowhere to calm down.. Sighing g a loud finally getting tired he pout.. Acha baba jaise tum Chaho.

Geet gasped with her mouth wide open and lied on her back.. Sachi? He popped on his elbow removing her hair which was covering all her neck and collar.. I have a plan.. He whispered traveling his finger on her neck.. Kaisa plan? She asked innocently.. You always wanted me to take a break.. He stopped looking at her and when she nodded him simply kisses her cheek..

You want be to give a huge party for dad project.. She again nodded to which be kiss her lips. Moving back his nose touch hers. But I seriously don't want to go there.. She frowned a little than move her finger striking to his mushy hair entangling her finger inside.. .. To plan kya hai Mr. Khurana? She knows somewhere he has thought something else in his mind that he so calmly talking to her..

Moving to her neck he kisses her skin nibbling and bite softly.. She hissed holding his shoulder tight.. He moves back smiling.. How about... they all come here for a month.. I will do my work from home... but we both will spend more time together..

Her eyes twinkled and smile spread on her face.. You will be taking a leave? She whispered not able to believe his word but Maan nodded..Not leave.. But work from home..  Lying besides her bringing her in his embrace. She excitedly keeps her head on his shoulder leaning close keeping her hand on his chest.. The scars still were visible on his skin.. Which always make her feel sad and every incident come in front of her eyes..? He presses her hand making her look at him. Happy now?. He whispered brushing his lips with her.. They can all stay here? She whispered again with his lips still brushing her.. They can.. She giggles pressing her lips on his snuggling close.. He smile and kiss her equally..

Moving back he chuckled seeing her breathing heavily but snuggled on his chest planting a kiss. My Maan is the best.. She whispered softly making him giggle stroking her hair. She smiles excitedly.. I am Very happy..Kissing his chin she smiling and close her eyes.

Ab mujhe Buhat neendh aa rahi hai..He frowned.. Just now she was all wakey wakey and angry and now when he have agreed for everything she wants than she is sleepy. But he won't let her go this easily. She has to pay for disturb his sleep..

Slowly and steadily he moves his finger to her waist and start to tickle her making her jerk open her eyes. Maaan... maaann please ... maaann... but he didn't listen any of her pleading went to his ear and he continuous tickling.. Maan please.. Sorry.. Maaan... he stopped finding her breathless while laughing.

How was it? She hit his chest still giggling trying to steady her heartbeat.. Bringing her in his embrace he kisses her forehead. Sleep now.. Sleeping beauty.. She smiles leaning close.. And both slept happily in each other embrace.

PRE  PART 94  next PART 96

Precap: geet checkup..

PLZ PRESS LIKE AND DO COMMENT.

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.

Waiting for the update.