Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my dearest buddies, how are you?  Hope all is well!!!

@ Indi, no worries my dear, right here, don't think you can sneak up at the front of the line!  Leesan is back, you have me, Rasha and now Pensink to deal with!πŸ˜‰

@ Pensink, I am still trying to figure you out and find the right words!! Just when I thought I did not have to worry about you, I see you are using reverse psychology on me and Indi!  Now I have to think twice as to your real motives!!πŸ€ͺ

@ Vanfan Di, so glad to hear from you, will definitely take your offer up to watch those videos.  Imagine how awesome it would be for all of us sitting together - think we will watch the shows or have our own discussions!!!  Please give us to topic soon to talk about!!!πŸ˜†

@ Leesan, hope you have rested a bit and I am sure you are busy working on your continuation of the BBAT story!!!😊

@ Godblessall, after your powerful post - where are you?  Working on the next one?πŸ˜‰

@ And of course my dear Rash, let them know we still are right up there whether there is a Mr. K or not!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Much love!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Not sure if you have seen this or not but wanted to share.  Imagine our Runjhun showing some skin!!! Wonder what her Mr. Shukla has to say to this!!! But she looks AWESOME and SEXY!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

Hello my dearest buddies, how are you?  Hope all is well!!!

@ Indi, no worries my dear, right here, don't think you can sneak up at the front of the line!  Leesan is back, you have me, Rasha and now Pensink to deal with!πŸ˜‰

@ Pensink, I am still trying to figure you out and find the right words!! Just when I thought I did not have to worry about you, I see you are using reverse psychology on me and Indi!  Now I have to think twice as to your real motives!!πŸ€ͺ

@ Vanfan Di, so glad to hear from you, will definitely take your offer up to watch those videos.  Imagine how awesome it would be for all of us sitting together - think we will watch the shows or have our own discussions!!!  Please give us to topic soon to talk about!!!πŸ˜†

@ Leesan, hope you have rested a bit and I am sure you are busy working on your continuation of the BBAT story!!!😊

@ Godblessall, after your powerful post - where are you?  Working on the next one?πŸ˜‰

@ And of course my dear Rash, let them know we still are right up there whether there is a Mr. K or not!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Much love!!!

JPS01, you dont need to worry about me at all, I will be at the very very end and I mean it so relax.
jps01 thumbnail
Awww Pensink, I feel better now and am relaxed!! Thank you!!!πŸ˜›
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well hello there "G" girls, or should I say "K" girls now? Hmmm...I could just hear the loud protestations " Speak for yourself,Leesan! I am definitely a "G" girl, now and always!!".    Ok, ok, mea culpa!! My bad...( deep bows, holding of ears etc. etc.) πŸ˜‰

Still a bit disoriented, but hanging in there! Enjoying all the posts...Indi,Jay and Vaishali., warm hugs...thanks for your loyalty to our beloved forum, your persistence is amazing!! πŸ‘

And dearest Van, thanks for the open invitation!! Even if it takes 20 years!! Our love for BBAT and Gunjuhn is timeless!!

Godblessall, please return soon, we miss your gems! Hope Vedi is having a ball, and will rejoin us soon. As for the prodigal daughter,Rashaa, well...we all know how to get her back on tne forum,don't we?! She's such a G girl!! 

Jay, thanks so much fot the pix of Nive!! Wow!!  What a transformation!! Mr. Shukla must have his  hands full!! Surely, there must be lots of fireworks in Kannauj these days!!πŸ˜‰
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello "G" Girls!  See you have all come out in your numbers today! 

Van Di ... how are you today?  Seems that we need you to give us the next topic!!  What will we do without you?? 

leesan ... I believe you ... you have to be not a "bit" disoriented, but  very disoriented to refer to "K" Girls!   It's not so easy girl... you still have a fight on your hands!!!   Did you read the part where I said one of the Ks was the original Dabang until Guddu Shukla came on the scene?  Not only was the Dabang title transferred, but also  the love!!!

jps ... thank you for the pic of Nive ... that's some hot competition for us if Mrs. Shukla looks like that!!  Think Mr. Shukla would have eyes for anybody else?  I could just imagine "G" ogling "R" ... remember all those times he was just staring at her with lust in his eyes (LOL!!)  Sigh!!!  Still, where there's life there's hope!!!  No harm in dreaming!!!

pensink ... Did you see Nive's picture before?  Is that the reason why you are taking the last place in the line?  Come on girl, don't give up so easily!!!

godblessall ... where are you girl?  Let's have your views!!

rashaa ... Seems that I'll have to suffer for a very long time, unless, of course, I  get my own "Guddu Shukla" soon!!! 

I think I'll go check my kundli ... maybe I'll hear something good!!!  I remember a pandit (not ours) "checking" for me when I was a little girl ... don't know if he knew what he was about, but he said I would have eight children!  Don't know if he was joking but I  never liked that man's head after that.  Have you girls checked yours? 

jps01 thumbnail
@ Indi, you know when I posted that photo of Nivi, I thought to myself, if she ever showed up like that in BBAT, our Mr. Shukla would not only have a heart attack but can you see him trying to keep every eye away from looking at her.  Lord, he was jealous!!! Runjhun did not need to give him the 30 day challenge, all she had to do was look like this and our dear boy would be doing somersaults & hallucinating!😍

As for the Kundali, I have never had it done, but would not mind.  Then again, do I really want to know what my future holds??? Hmmm

Vanfan Di, you are quiet this week!! Are the bugs still bugging you out?

Much Love

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Indi, you know when I posted that photo of Nivi, I thought to myself, if she ever showed up like that in BBAT, our Mr. Shukla would not only have a heart attack but can you see him trying to keep every eye away from looking at her.  Lord, he was jealous!!! Runjhun did not need to give him the 30 day challenge, all she had to do was look like this and our dear boy would be doing somersaults & hallucinating!😍

As for the Kundali, I have never had it done, but would not mind.  Then again, do I really want to know what my future holds??? Hmmm

Vanfan Di, you are quiet this week!! Are the bugs still bugging you out?

Much Love

jps ... I can't help but laugh with your picture of  "G"s jealous face and the expression in his eyes!!!  Never mind the somersaults and hallucinatingπŸ˜†!!!   I could see the smile receding and the jealousy taking over!!  Our poor "G" ... imagine the great Dabang Guddu Shukla reduced to a jealous little boy!!!   Lord, he might have just bundled R and locked her up in a cupboard!! 

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

jps ... I can't help but laugh with your picture of  "G"s jealous face and the expression in his eyes!!!  Never mind the somersaults and hallucinatingπŸ˜†!!!   I could see the smile receding and the jealousy taking over!!  Our poor "G" ... imagine the great Dabang Guddu Shukla reduced to a jealous little boy!!!   Lord, he might have just bundled R and locked her up in a cupboard!! 

@jay and indi...LOL!!!  30 day challenge?! More like a 3 second challenge!!! πŸ˜Š  That's the length of time it would take G to bundle her up into that cupboard!! Mmm...as long as he was locked in the cupboard as well!!! Hmmm...giving me some ideas!!! Never mind the palpitations!!!!πŸ˜‰
indi thumbnail

@jay and indi...LOL!!!  30 day challenge?! More like a 3 second challenge!!! πŸ˜Š  That's the length of time it would take G to bundle her up into that cupboard!! Mmm...as long as he was locked in the cupboard as well!!! Hmmm...giving me some ideas!!! Never mind the palpitations!!!!πŸ˜‰

Hey Girls,  what are you doing to me? ... As if jps' wasn't enough, leesan had to add fuel to the fire  ... that "Hmmm"  alone set me off!!!   My very vivid imagination has run amok, haywire, you name itπŸ˜†!!   Hope I can survive ...   Come to think of it, could this be your way of getting rid of me😲????