Posted: 11 years ago
i have started watching this show...and i am relieved tht this show is somewhat better to the crap i am seeing everyday...oh god...i think this is almost 1 year i haven't followed any show...but now i will catch this show...

although this show has nothing new coz its lines on Yeh meri life hai and jassi...but still i have follow it and give it a shot..

request from the creatives...please never ruin this show for good...the show is based on a dance academy and keep it from start to end..don't ruin it like other shows yeh meri and pyaar ki ek...that was horrible ðŸ¤¢

p.s. the girl anushka...the baddie ...that girl is hot and impressive...

THE SHOW NEEDS ENTHUSIASM AND SPARK... c'mon guys make it more interesting ! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ye meri life hain.was teh crappest...🤢..OMG i used 2 b a mad fan of it...but they just ruined it...bu making ronit marry Purnima and made it into a stupid family ðŸ¤¬ what happend 2 her director dreams..urghh...

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya ye meri life hai had a unique concept but then became a stupid saas-bahu crap...but let's not discuss other shows here...ASA is a very fresh show with fresh concept...loving it
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I donot know abou the other shows you mentioned but Jassi is different from this. Both are completely different.

Hopefully CVs retain the original theme...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This show has a different forte to the shows which are airing at present..

It talks a lot about the dreams of a dancer and aspiration and how glamour molds them and how the back end thats the producer/ director sees and shows this concept to the viewers where many angles are needed for certain things.

The viewership for this can be from eitherside ie.e seeing the dancing part and the ones who want to know how the mentor. director and producer encapsulates it and shows these artists their world to glamor and fame and the traits they have to face in that journey..
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

I donot know abou the other shows you mentioned but Jassi is different from this. Both are completely different.

Hopefully CVs retain the original theme...

from jassi i meant the idea..from being ugly to beautiful...if u look at the main girl...its so easy to guess that she will have a makeover in the show soon ... anyways let's not talk abt it. yet we should pray that it keeps on like this 
Originally posted by: aru_86

ya ye meri life hai had a unique concept but then became a stupid saas-bahu crap...but let's not discuss other shows here...ASA is a very fresh show with fresh concept...loving it

i am not discussing other shows bt i have mentioned becoz they had potential but got ruined...but for this show i really hope it works and they don't make it cheesy 
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really hope ASA sticks to its main theme..