OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys did u notice 3 things?well first is from promo...when Veerbhadra fall from sky..he is looks like a fireball...n when they show him..did u notice behind him there is also some more fire balls falling from sky..is that mean we can see Bhadrakali n sena?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

n 2nd is did u notice in yesterday epi?in the first night epi Chandrama n Nagraj transform them into a human body n ask permision..that time Mahadev k neck n head pe sneak n chandra nehi tha but yeaterday epi me jab bo permision k liye aye human body me tab mahadev k neck me sneak n head pe chandra tha...πŸ˜•

n 3rd is Jaea k neck main wo sneak wala neckles yaad hai?kal wohi Nagraj k neck pe tha...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very good ObservationπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A nice observation... I so wish to see Bhadrakali and Sena in their true demonic form.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting point about fireballs. Could be the sena. But it could just be meteors as well. In the some of the texts it is said that nature went berserk at that time. Blood rained, thousands of meteors burst from the skies, etc. Let's see. 
coolfizzy thumbnail
i've noticed all d 3 of them...
haan...
dat 2nd point was really weird...
and 4 d 3rd point yesss... even d last time he came i had noticed it...
and 4 d 1st... i m not dat sure... but just hoping dat it happens...

1 Doubt...
if the role of veerbhadra is played by Mahadev itself...
so then does it means that Sati wud b playing the role of Bhadrakali???  
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think what they show falling down is Mahadevs Jaata from which Vidharbha appears...maybe...about Bhadhrakali,i hope they do show her-most likely it will me mouni only if they show it...fingers crossed!
yeah i noticed Naagraj was wearing Jaatas neck piece lol!
has anyone else noticed for the past few days during every episode of Mahadev-there is a small script that tells us a Mahadev fact-glad the makers are doing it!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Mouni plays Bhadrakali then I hope they modify her voice in post-production, to make it deeper, more menacing. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
the second one was a bug blooper.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yep correct.. ive noticed too. .lol!!!!=]