Amrit Manthan

Agham is obsessed with Amrit

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I doubt Agam will fall in love with Nimrit. He has been obssesed with Amrit for years. He cant think beyond her even while he hates her. He even climbed over the balcony to meet her once when she was refusing to take his calls.

So is the case with Amrit , I dont think she was begging Agam to marry her for money,  she was willing to be with him even as he hated her, as she couldnt bear the thought of losing him.

The question what her grandmother asked her was crucial, " why are u bothered whom he marries , u dont love him but only after his money" . I think at that point Amrit may have realised Agam was important in her life and not for his money.

Its too bad the dumbo Nimrit didnt realise Amrit was willing to endure any pain to be with Agam. She was not looking for protection from Nimrit or any one.

Its a case of love gone all wrong due to false pride.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 r u sure we watching same shows 🤣 ! 

wat Agam did was PURE Hatred !! n REVENGE ! He FAKED to like Amrit ! so that he makes her fall for him n  so he can BREAK her into pieces ! which he did ;] ! and About AMRIT !! she is a  GREEDY woman ! just like her BEEJI ! who can go to ANY EXTENT for money ! which we saw y-day ! 
-.- 

and @ the end AgNi r Meant to be ;] ! Agam will fall for Nimrit ;] ! very soon ;]
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Manal..

wat Agam did was PURE Hatred !! n REVENGE ! He FAKED to like Amrit ! so that he makes her fall for him n  so he can BREAK her into pieces ! which he did ;] ! and About AMRIT !! she is a  GREEDY woman ! just like her BEEJI ! who can go to ANY EXTENT for money ! which we saw y-day ! 
-.- 

and @ the end AgNi r Meant to be ;] ! Agam will fall for Nimrit ;] ! very soon ;]

hope so
nutmeg7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Manal..

-.- 

nimrit is such a girl na that any decent guy will like her...and amrit...total opposite
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nimrit is not dumbo..she is blind in love with amrit...
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suniks

I doubt Agam will fall in love with Nimrit. He has been obssesed with Amrit for years. He cant think beyond her even while he hates her. He even climbed over the balcony to meet her once when she was refusing to take his calls.

So is the case with Amrit , I dont think she was begging Agam to marry her for money,  she was willing to be with him even as he hated her, as she couldnt bear the thought of losing him.

The question what her grandmother asked her was crucial, " why are u bothered whom he marries , u dont love him but only after his money" . I think at that point Amrit may have realised Agam was important in her life and not for his money.

Its too bad the dumbo Nimrit didnt realise Amrit was willing to endure any pain to be with Agam. She was not looking for protection from Nimrit or any one.

Its a case of love gone all wrong due to false pride.

👏👏👏

Brilliantly put! That is exactly the case...except now for trps things have been twisted and we shall get a crap show.  Though now i'm hoping Amrit will pretend to Agam that she doesn't care about his silly marriage to nimrit, (even if it kills her inside)...which will make agam really really pissed off.

I so badly want to see amrit hiding the fact that she is hurt and act touch like her evil gran told her because then Agam will not have won - as she will show that his actions don't bother her.

then perhas get her some goodlooking prince and make this show a hit!😆
KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomee posstt they had thte chemistry too bad thy wnt be togather :(😭
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i will say yes agam is obssesed with hatred for  amrit  not love... ..he has too much hatred for her and it will continue even if he is married to nimrit..

it will continue the battle between agam..amrit..the more amrit will try to hurt his wife agam will strike back to her..

Its a RS show and relationship always a priority in his shows..once agam..nimrit married then its forever ..

From the beginning it was shown tej..amrit as the suggestive pair..Knowing amrit to get her revenge she should be closer to her enemy..nimrit..agam..it wont surprise me the one she rejected Tej she will accept to marry him sooner or later..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amrit will definitely marry Tej..

and Agam-Nimrit will start to fall in love..
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also think Agam is confused..

His hatred is more of an obsession! he hates her but he also seems to be crazy over her :-) 

He can't seem to think beyond Amrit. And i doubt he will get over her after his marriage..he will keep thinking of ways to piss her off although in the long run, i think agam may actually start appreciating Nimrit as she will soften him slowly and cure him of his pain