Aasman Se Aage

'ALAN' welcome to the Jungle;) !!

BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ALAN one who cant see humilation of Minaxi,..till now he try to put confidence in her,..and support her alot,...he is sensible and good person who nt take Minu as poor girl but see only her talent,..
I realy appreciate this character,..
In near future we can see alan falling for Minaxi,..if nt or yes,...i think he will be a main support,well wisher of her,...

I m only here who like Alan or anybody else also with me ?LOLz;)
ALaN welcome to d jungle;)(my heart is nt jungle lolz bt DC ne bola hai to consider kar sakte hai ha ha ha)
and by d way u r very selfish DC bt still u r rocking and love u DC,.!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree the whole room looked like a Jungle...

Alan is an interesting character... The day he stepped in it was caught my attention
BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yupp @shanti,.
Ya i also saw something interestin in him when he introduced,.bt that time i thought DC intentionaly send him to Minu to train her and became a frnd whom Minu trust alot so DC can do anything with her like kathputli,...bt when in last episode he rays voice for Minu it was clear that he realy care for Minu,..
Looking forward how his character get turns,...till than totally impressed with him,.!
shanti05 thumbnail
Alan was shocked at the behavior of the contestants..and asks DC what is all this..

Maybe the way he as trained his dancers is different from what he has seen and putting him in a reality show contestnats atmosphere looks like he sees discipline and these were like ina jungle inspite of DC's rules and regulatuons which they have forgotten and are in a swamp of wild animals...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're not the only one who likes Alan. I like him too. 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
For episode 12,  Alan is the hero.. DC, Akshat and Angad were watching quietly when Meenakshi is humiliated..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like Alan the day he entered the show and  how he stood up for meenakshi.

He  is a guide..a teacher .a well wisher for meenakshi..a strong pillar of support..

Alan has this caring side in him and his  instant reaction on meenakshi's fall showed it... he has this convincing factor in him also and this may bring out the fighting spirit in meenakshi..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DC in a way force alan to convince meenakshi & bring her back to the academy .I m sure DC didnt called her even a single time...
he wants alan to go there & do the job ...
DC is not bad...he is little manipulative . I love him
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes poonam. DC will just watch her journey...I am sure even Alan will be there to boost her confidence .. all these are perk points in her life.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really love the charactyer of alan..and i also agree alan will convince minaklshi to come back