Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE..AWW THEIR FIRST KISS N BOTH ARE SO ANGRY AT EACH OTHER YET THIER FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER..THANKS FOR THE PM
arhilover55 thumbnail
nice update..they finally kissed..both love each other..hope they realize this soon..please continue soon
ASR6262 thumbnail
love it thank u for pm me
heena_raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. they kissed..❤️
y does arnav want 2 escape from khushi?
y doesnt he admit dat he is also falling 4 khushi?
waitin 4 next part..

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Hey..Again a Mindblowing Fantabulous update..
Loved the Kissing Part...
why dont this stupid khushi realize her love for him..?
I loving it yaar..cant wait to read more..
Update soon..and thanks for the PM..
itzwornderfull thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updateee ...  :)
GoGreen thumbnail
Appy update it yaar...
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Awesome update!!!! hope everything gets resolved between arhi soon :)
DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where art thou gal...

Where is my update?????

Um waiting
Koeli thumbnail
He spun her around and locked his lips with her...they stood frozen...not moving an inch...neither moving their lips...just a hard press...he holding her shoulder and her hands hanging...

He broke the kiss and looked at her...she was still having her eyes shut...he looked at her lips and then again her closed eyes...she gradually opened her eyes to meet his...

Arnav: Just go from her khushi...please go.

She was shattered...she looked at arnav who was fighting with his emotions...but why did he ask me to leave? and that also after our very first kiss..."FIRST KISS" she thought...she never ever expected it to be so flat and lack of emotions..."FIRST KISS"? why did i expect it at all she thought...i hve kissed varun so many times but then why i call this the "FIRST KISS"? but he never wanted to kiss me...why did he kiss me when he has to ask me to leave?

She took her step towards the door looking down...arnav stood where he was.

she turned around and run towards him...jumped and held his neck and kissed him back with full force...released and looked at him again...then slowly touched his lower lip looking at it with her lips..."why did you ask me to leave arnav? she kissed his lower lips...she whispered why in his lips...this feels so good...this feels so right...she whispered on her lips...then she bit his lips...she moaned..."Arnav" she whispered...you are driving me crazy...i have never felt like this before...she kissed him again...it looks like i am addicted she whispered deepening her kiss...
She was going on kissing him, the way she wanted to...smooches, feathery kisses...passionate ones, teasers...she was all over him.

After sometime she realised that it was she who was kissing all the way but arnav didnot respond at all. he stood where he was, he was breadthing heavily...she finally broke the spell moved a little back but her hand still around his neck...she rested her forehead on his

Dont you feel anything anything in that kiss? I have never been so tempted for a kiss you know...she exhald i think...i think i am falling for you

Arnav: Thats the reason i am asking you to leave khushi!

Khushi: Frowned her eyebrows looking at arnav...WHAT!

Arnav: This means nothing khushi! you didnot kiss me because of who i am, you did it because you were starving for it

Khushi moved back a little.

Arnav: Khushi! you are so immatured that you dont even know the difference between an attraction and love. It was so easy for you to say that you are falling for me right? Why? do you know why you utter those words? because your boyfried ditched you and right now you are so vulnarable that you can get into anything and actually you have done so in london.

Khushi: Arnav! why are you picking up that? you know why we did it right?

Anrav: Khushi! I know why we did it, but you also need to know the difference between love and attraction. You got me wrong. i am not a person with whom one can flirt. i take life very seriously unlike you. You are extremely implusive.

Khushi could not believe what arnav was saying...she was feeling insulted...is he rejecting me? she thought. but we never commit anything to each other. does he want to take it easy? I am sure he must be hurt due to his girl friend fiasco. i think i should apologise to him for kissing him. but first he kissed me...why did he kiss me  if he is not interested in me? and why i felt mutual?

Khushi: I am sorry arnav

Arnav was shocked to hear that...he was not expecting that answer at all.

Arnav: Sorry for what?

Khushi's eyes welled up...for forcing on you...today as well as that day. i shouldnot have done that.

Arnav: Khushi! Its...

Khushi: No arnav...i promise i am not going to do this type of silly things in future...thats a promise. i think i should take a leave now.

Anrav's heart sank...khushi! listen to me...i didnt mean...

Khushi: I exactly know what you meant arnav...she smiled, turned back. she traveled downstairs...bid good bye to anjali and drove of without making any further eye contact with arnav.

-----------

Whole day arnav couldnot work...he was totally restless...he rested his head on the back of his chair. closed his eyes...the first flash he saw was how he kissed her...(no khushi, i cant do this to you even if i want to...i know i want to...i know i want you but i also know you are too immature to understand your feeling...you have no control over yourself...you dont know what is right and what is wrong for you...you dont even know whether you love me or not...and i dont want to commit and destroy it later). he opened his eyes and took his mobile to call her...to ask her whether she is ok or not...he was concerned after today's morning event...it was not something what happened in london of in that hotel...it was something more intense...he dialed her no but disconnected...he settled to msg her...but she didnot give any answer to his msg.

------------

Shall i go? No i dont think it will be right to go and meet her now...let me all payel...no i cant do that...what will she think...but i need to know whether she is all right or not...

He was standing near the gate of there house when he saw a girl drapping a stole coming from his rear glass...he couldnot see her properly as it was a bit foggy and she was at a certain distant...slowly her image got cleared...

She sat on the bench in front of her house and looked at the sky...it was his khushi! She looked a little pale, not as jovial as she had been before...

Did he hurt her? he thought, was it because of him that he is seeing her like this...he got out of the car and decided to talk to her. but then he saw payel who went at sat beside her...

He moved back and sat in the car until both of them got inside the house.

---------------

Next day the gupta's were invited in RM for lunch and also to discuss how to take things forward...

----------------

Hello! you are payel bhabi right? and you are?

I am khushi they both shake their hands...

Well I am Nanav's cousin Nanda Kishore! Nice to meet you.

Kushi: What kind of a name is that?

NK: You can call me NK.

Khushi: NK is cool..

NK: You are cool too. khushi smiled.

Arnav was watching the whole scene from his balcony. he felt a little jealous about he fact that khushi smiled.

----------------

NK: So khushi ji...

Khushi: Ji? Please dont call me ji...call me Khushi or may be Khush if you like that (glaring at arnav)

NK: Ya khushi would be so cool.

Arnav: Pata nahi why people spoil there names

Khushi: tum nahi samjho ge...you are not a teenager after all...this works so well amongst youngstars

Arnav: Whatever...I need to talk to you regarding the bridal...

Khushi: Hold on! I am going to decide on her out fits ok? and i dont like interference... 

Arnav: Why are you talking to me like this khushi?

Khushi: Its my jiji'd marriage Mr. Raizada...i dont want any ramp show types out fit you know what i mean.

Payel: Khushi! what are you saying? you are doubting ASR?

Khushi: ASR honge apne office mein not here...

Arnav: Anyways guys i think i should leave.

Khushi ignored him...to kahan the humlog NK?

NK: Name...naam pe the...

Khushi: Ya NK, you can call me khush i would LOVE that.

NK: gave a Hi5 and said done.

------------

Di, I have planned to stay back at home and work from here today...(he could go as he saw the growing intimacy between khushi and NK)

Khushi came to keep some stuffs in arnav's room...initially she burged in making arnav flinch a little then achaanak she went out closed the door saying sorry...then again she knocked and asked him whether she can come in or not.

Now arnav got alarmed...he knew it right...she was highly upset...otherwise it was so unlike her...the person who can wear his shirt without his permission...who can sit on him without his permission, hug him, kiss him, do whatever she feels like is not asking his permission to get in his damn room.

He went towards the door and pulled her inside...pinned her on the wall and smooched her...

broke the kiss...whats wrong with you khushi! subha se dekh rahi hoon you are not talking to me properly...you didnt acknowledge me in the morning...you

Khushi: How dare you kiss me?

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi: I SAID HOW DARE YOU KISS ME?

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago