Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smoking_up thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
arnav aur khushi ka toh Kuchh samajh mein hi nahi aa raha hai bi-god... Pehle ek naraz hota hai phir dusri... I guess they r trying to compete with each other ''who can get more angry'' LOLZZZ
Thankss for the pm
Koeli thumbnail
Arnav: Khushi please let me go...dont you think i have had enough?

Khushi: I am really sorry...

Arnav: Its ok khushi, you are forgiven (he said with a straight face) now let me go please...

Khushi knew it very well that he was really really angry on her...

She tried to call her many times...he picked up the phone and replied that he was busy...

That was so sweet of him...he didnot wanted to break his promise...he still remembered how khushi cried when he ignored her by not picking up the phone...

----------------

Khushi: Anrav! Arnav please dont disconnect the line...please talk to me...i need to talk to you...i need to apologise...i mean it...

Arnav: You have said no of times khushi, and i have said you are fogiven...why are you wasting my time? Is anything important you wanna tell me?

Khushi: I know you are still angry on me arnav.

Arnav: How does it matters?

Khushi: It matters damn it

Arnav: Khushi please let me work now...and he disconnected the phone.

Khushi: grrr...i have to manaofy you laad governor...just wait and watch.

----------------

Garima: Khushi! where are you going?

Khushi: Maa woh (how can say i am going to meet him) Maa i am going to meet akash jiju

Garima: Why?

Khushi: woh he wanted to buy some clothes for jiji, so he needed my help...

Garima: Ok...Khushi! ek kaam karna...jate jate drop these packets to RM please.

Khushi was dancing in joy...she hugged her mother saying i love u 3-4 times...

Garima pat on her head and pagal ladki.

-----------

she took the car keys and drove off...

Aaj mausam hai suhana...
Laad governer ko manane ka hi bahana
la la la la la la

Gussa hai woh mujhse
mana kar diya usne milne se
WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT THE

Lekin mein hoon khushi kumari gupta
Jo itni jaldi har nahi manta
la la la la la la

She giggled...

--------------

She reached RM...it was her first visit to HIS place she thought.

Gaurd: Madam aap andar nahi ja sakti...

Khushi: Apne sahab ko boliye Khushi madam ayi hai

Guard: Arnav sir, nahi hai...woh office ke liye nikal gai hai

Khushi: WHAT THE...its 9 am are you sure he is not there?

Gaurd: Yes madam.

Anjali: arrey khushi? aap yahan?

Khushi turned to see anjali who was just back from the mandir with aarti ki thal.

Khushi took the arti and handed over the stuffs to her...

Anjali insisted her to come inside...which khushi couldnot deny...her mind was else where through out...she was suffering from anxity. She badly wanted to meet arnav today...she was impatient while sitting with anjali...it was more than 2 hours now she is in RM.

Anjali: Hello chotey! when are you coming for lunch?...oh fine then see you in the night...ya i will tell akash to react directly at the site...you please buy something on the way and eat ok?

Khushi: (she bit her lips...shit man...hard luck...now he wont be here in the office) Anjali ji i should leave now...

Anjali: Arrey aise kaise...you have to take lunch with me and then you can leave...you have come in our house for the first time...so no ways i am going to let you go like this.

Khushi initially tried to avoid but ultimate out her foot down...

---------------

Anjali and Khushi were having lunch together when she heard a familiar voice coming from the main entrance.

Ya aman, i have just reached home to take the papers...next time make sure you tell me about the papers before you send it to my house...he looked up and saw khushi sitting with his sister.

Arnav: Tum yahan kya kar rahi hoon

Khushi: I am having lunch...cant you see?

Arnav: Di, where are my papers?

Anjali: I will send that in your room.

Khushi saw him ignore her...she know this was not the time to joke around...

Arnav walked up to his room...but he didnot know that someone is following him...

Suddenly he heard the door shut behind him and there stood his Khushi!

Khushi jumped on his back and hugged him tight...aayw laad govenor please mujhe maaf kar dona...

Arnav removed her hands from him...

Khushi: Dekho zada natak mat karo...otherwise i will not talk to you

Arnav: Its your wish khushi!

Khushi: You know it very well that i cant stay without talking to you arnav

Arnav: Khushi! i think you are falling for me...which is not right

Khushi: Have you seen your face in the mirror...dont dream Mr. Raizada...Khushi can never fall for you

Arnav: good then, what are you doing here? why you want to apologize so many times? why is it bothering you so much...and ya it is better you stay away from me khushi!

Khushi pulled him towards him and he got misbalanced both of them fell on the bed...

Khushi looked in his eyes and so did he...she closed her eyes and whispered...what to you want me to do so that you behave normally with me arnav (she wanted him to kiss her) so she parted her lips and arched back a little touching his chest with hers...

Arnav who was initially got a little carried away came out of the spell and stood up...

Arnav: Har cheez ka haal yeh nahi hai khushi (this is not the solution for everything)...just go from here please...i dont like this at all and specially with you.

Tears rolled down from her closed eyes...she was still lying on his bed...the fact that he doesn't like to touch her pierced her heart. He was not expecting that from him actually...she never thought he could say such a thing to her.

Arnav closed his eyes (what have i done ... again...i have hurt her he thought ... why am i doing this?)

He turned to see khushi who was no more lying on bed...he saw her never the door...

He spun her around and locked his lips with her...they stood frozen...not moving an inch...neither moving their lips...just a hard press...he holding her shoulder and her hands hanging...

He broke the kiss and looked at her...she was still having her eyes shut...he looked in her lips and then again her...she gradually opened her eyes to meet his...

Arnav: Just go from her khushi...please go.

She was shattered...she looked at arnav who was fighting with his emotions...but why did he ask me to leave? and that also after our very first kiss..."FIRST KISS" she thought...she never ever expected it to be so flat and lack of emotions..."FIRST KISS"? why did i expect it at all she thought...i hve kissed varun so many times but then why i call this the "FIRST KISS"? but he never wanted to kiss me...why did he kiss me when he has to ask me to leave?

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
sam88 thumbnail

thanks for the update it was very
pls update soon

Edited by sam88 - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update. Aww both are angry on each other n both are falling for each other...
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG they already love each other!! now they need to realize it !! 
and the kiss , that was nice 
weell written appy!! loved it 

Originally posted by: peehu24

lovely update. Aww both are angry on each other n both are falling for each other...

ya lovely update😛
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ah! The kiss finally happened.!

Bt it made Arnav to shield his emotions once again.. Poor guy!

Thanks for the PM!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ohh thia arnav is making me confuse too
why is he fighting with his emotions
devibnair2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..that was a nice update..dnt undrstnd wat happnd 2 arnav?yaar i'm very much addictd 2 ur story..plz plz update soon..plz do giv a long update ;-)
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Keep it up..looking forward to the next update!!!