Aasman Se Aage

Would all the contestants be this rude

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if it weren't for Bobby's showing them the hug clip?

I mean in their minds, they don't view Meenaxi as one who's playing fair. So all of them team up with the bullies or do nothing to stop the bullying.

Same for Sameer since he's Meenaxi's friend, so none of those who might have naturally stepped in are doing so.

This is why DC is not exactly right in his "life lessons" for Meenaxi. He's absolutely right that she has to make sacrifices for success, and that success will not be easy--she must endure many things and earn it.  He is absolutely right that she needs to stop being so trusting, start looking out for herself, not let herself be cowered, and learn to stand up for herself.

But as for the nature of people and DC's and Meenaxi's opposing philosophies--well he is right and she is wrong only because of his own manipulation and maneuvering.  In actuality and reality, they are both right and wrong; it's not absolute.

Few off hand comments

The show has started airing then.  I'm guessing all the rudeness and meanness by the contestants will be shown in the upcoming episode, as they were preparing the promos.  If that's the case word will reach Meenaxi's family.  And unless the contestants are cut off from outside communication, some of them also will be warned that they are not coming off well in the show.

Sameer.  He's such a real character, imo.  And Akshat is way too egoistic and obsessed.  While Akhsat is right that Sameer has to buckle up, he went about it absolutely in the wrong way.  Akshat never bothered giving Sameer a chance. He completely agreed with Karishma and her tagging of Sameer and her own partner as losers.  

And what's even more is before the first practice Sameer had just been taunted. You saw him controlling himself. It's all just building up.  So that affected his practice.  Akshat, while his frustration is understandable, made it worse with the way he went about it.  Especially with his choking Sameer right before the performance.

Pretty, has somewhat warmed up to Meenaxi.  This is believable, except for one thing. She too was there when Bobby said what he did.  In a way, it also doesn't make sense that she wouldn't be happy that Meenaxi was her partner.  Because if she's already chosen to win, then it's good for Preity to be her partner.

But then again--maybe I can believe they have all come to view the matter as not set in stone and anything can change anytime. 
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Give me time I will come back..
There is a lot of dynamics here.. I read it briefly Many things get related to instances and weaved from there so it could be connected
KhatamKahani thumbnail
You know after watching today's episode (7 May), I feel as though the CVs should've gone about it another way.  Have the contestants be insecure because of what DC said during the selections.  That he feels she is the winner of AsA.

Because as of now, there are things that just don't match up.

Has Preity discounted it all? Or she just doesn't care? Or has she forgotten it?  

So they all got more and more confident in taunting Meenaxi. Okay. But then why doesn't anyone of them think and wonder why they were allowed to do so if DC favours Meenaxi.

Perhaps they too have discounted it and are not giving it much thought. Or maybe they take Bobby's declaration with a grain of salt, and think nothing is set in stone as Bobby had said.  
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I will reply you once again later but one thing came to my mind.

I need to view again to quote exact words but in the same episode in which Boby showed the hug footage to every one, Karishma told to Akshat I guess, we need not bother about Meenakshi.  We both dance better and people will vote for us so we will be bringing the TRPs not Meenakshi.

So I am assuming the contestants are not bothered about DC favoring Meenakshi. They think once the show starts, Janata will be deciding who the winner will be through their votes.

But they are unaware that DC is creating such situations where these scapegoats are behaving as per his wish and are increasing the probability of Meenakshi winning.

shanti05 thumbnail
I am just taking this portion of your  post

This is why DC is not exactly right in his "life lessons" for Meenaxi. He's absolutely right that she has to make sacrifices for success, and that success will not be easy--she must endure many things and earn it.  He is absolutely right that she needs to stop being so trusting, start looking out for herself, not let herself be cowered, and learn to stand up for herself.

But as for the nature of people and DC's and Meenaxi's opposing philosophies--well he is right and she is wrong only because of his own manipulation and maneuvering.  In actuality and reality, they are both right and wrong; it's not absolute.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel that right now when the whole thing started as Meenakshi enters the academy, its barren empty she is enterting a world according to her is white .. and no spots are there the dark spots.. We all know white is perfect and clear, but spots are there not visible to naked eye, so to magnify it one needs to spray some dark spots , but how u absorb these dark spots and win over it clearing and making it white my guess is what DC is telling Meenakshi with Life Lesson and SHE and only She has to do it..

Right now her plate was empty and clean but she is getting the clues with instances that it has some good stuff and the BAD stuff falling on her plate..

Just mapping things to my understanding .. I hope I can justify the life lesson what DC wants to show in the reality part he makes.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The hug does not matter I think as Karishma knows that whoever brings the most trps to the show will be Dc's favourite so according to her favourite can change anytime once votes start coming and trps pour in.  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

I will reply you once again later but one thing came to my mind.

I need to view again to quote exact words but in the same episode in which Boby showed the hug footage to every one, Karishma told to Akshat I guess, we need not bother about Meenakshi.  We both dance better and people will vote for us so we will be bringing the TRPs not Meenakshi.

So I am assuming the contestants are not bothered about DC favoring Meenakshi. They think once the show starts, Janata will be deciding who the winner will be through their votes.

But they are unaware that DC is creating such situations where these scapegoats are behaving as per his wish and are increasing the probability of Meenakshi winning.

I remember what you are talking about.  And yeah I figure this might be the case too. That like Karishma, they don't view Bobby's statement as set in stone, and that they will get the votes and TRPs.

Preity, I guess she's decided to let bygones be bygones. 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Contestants are taunting Meenakshi not for being DC's favourite but because they think she has stooped down and she is from a slum so a characterless ladaki...
shanti05 thumbnail
She is from the slum yes, but characterless ladki is too harsh right,, DC told Karishma she has CLASS and what Karishma is only her Kuch bhi karsakthi hoon attitude..

But this jungalee tamasha was taken with due course since she failed to come in time with the song preperation well her loss was firstly she gave teh song away rules were rules she has no say in fighting out so she was highly bombarded...

I think thats what the instances on mocking her fell in place...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
When Meenaxi first came for audition , that day Karishma behaved rudely with her so even if she was not DC's favourite , she would have still been treated badly for her social status.