Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nooo way they actually get married!!! ohhh this is so suspenceful. love this FF, keep up the lovely work. take care :) :) :)
magyc88 thumbnail

OMG... SHE GOT MARRIED!
crazy girl... waiting for next update THANKS!

❤️
arhilover55 thumbnail
did khushi really get married?..please update soon
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Appyyy  😭

how can yu make Khushi marry ANgad!! 😭 😭
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
hating the precapp 😭 😭

🥺
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat the!!!! thats all iam capale of saying at the moment...khushi cant gt married to angad...she only belongs with arnav...cant wait for the next part dear n thnx 4da pm...
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
update update update update update u pdate update update update update
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
U
P
D
A
T
E

S
O
O
N

A
P
P
Y

😊
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y arnav didn stop her...what happened..?
Koeli thumbnail
Tanni was holding her wedding card...arnav was half dead already after she left the college...he lost his charm, he lost his vibrancy...

Tanni: Arnav! she is getting married today...

Arnav banged his hand on the mirror...blood oozed out...

------------------

Oh come on angad...she is your wife now, you take take her in your arms and do the griha pravesh...(angad's friends teasing him). Khushi remained quiet in her entire wedding...she couldont register anything as the wedding was done in 3 days time...few family friends and close relatives were invited...it was not a very high profile marriage...she was indeed a beautiful bride but the spark was definitely missing somewhere in her heart...She was missing Arnav...after what he has done with her...she was still not able to hate him...that thought killed her everyday...every moment...and now that she is married to someone...her focus should be totally in him she thought...thinking about any other man is equivalent of cheating her husband...she was fighting with her thoughts...during her pheras...she couldn't feel anything...during the time when he put the vermillion she didnot feel anything in his touch...

And now when he picked her up in his arms...she couldnot see in his eyes...as those eyes were in deep thoughts of arnav when he picked her up all the time...the rice kalash was hit by the foot...while doing that she thought whether she will be able to satify what her new house, in-laws wanted from the only daughter-in-law of Malhotra Family?

Angad took her to the room and placed her on the bed...he touched her cheeks with his hands and said that he will be back soon...

Khushi was alone in the room...deep in thoughts...flashes of the time spent with Arnav was coming in her mind...she tried to concentrate in something but she was not able to do...

-----------------

After one hour...Angad was pushed inside his room...just then khushi saw him for the second time in their marriage...the first was when she had to put varmala (garland). Angad locked the room and same towards her...she was nervous...she clutched her fist tightly in her lehenga...she was breathing heavily...

Angad placed his hand on her hand...Khushi looked up

Angad: Relax khushi...do you want to freshen up? I mean i am sure you must be tired after the long day...that way is the bathroom...you can go and change...i will change later...

Khushi was a little astonished...she went to change...

Angad: Your things are in the cupboard...you can take it from there...

Tring Tring

Angad: Hi didi, How are you? We are fine...yes khushi is fine too (looking at khushi)...ya sure didi...

Angad: Khushi! didi is calling...she couldnot make it to our marriage you know na.

Khushi: Hello!...ya didi...ya i am absolutely comfortable...no no didi he is nice...(after that she smiled)

Angad made a hand gesture that what was her sister telling his wife? Khushi looked at angad and smiled again.

Khushi: Ok didi, ya we are going to meet you (looking at Angad confused) angad made a hand gesture of day after tomorrow...and she informed her sister-in-law.

----------------

Khushi went and changed into a red shiffon saree...

Angad laughed...why are you wearing a saree at night?

Khushi was a little confused what to do...is he hinting her to wear a lingerie she thought...

Angad went near the closet and took out a nice night gown and gave it to her...

Arnav: Khushi we leave in 21st century...you really not need to be formal with me please.

She went and changed into her night gown which her husband gave.

She was indeed looking like the most beautiful girl a man can possess...

Angad: Wow, I didnt know my wife is so beautiful without any make-up...well the fact is i never liked make-up on a girl you know...that always hides the natural beauty of ones...and I am glad that my wife appreciates that...he smiled and came near her...

Khushi became extremely nervous due to their close proximity and angad was very well aware of it.

Angad held her hand and placed a peck...khushi look at me...i am not going to do anything to you unless you are absolutely sure of it...i know you need time and i appreciate the fact. In between, we can first be good friends and then we can take our relationship forward...ya you will always be my wife there is no question to that...but i want my wife to be my best friend also...so unless you are totally sure we are not going to do anything ok? 

Khushi felt a little happy with the fact a big burden was let off from her shoulders...she was indeed not ready to submit herself in his arms...as her heart still beat for arnav...and she couldnot deny the fact.

Khushi sat on the bed and arrnaged her pillows while angad came and took the pillow and started walking near the sofa...

Khushi stopped him...where are you going? you can sleep on the bed angad...i have full faith in you...

Angad smiled and slept on the bed...

Tears rolled down her eyes thinking of arnav...she so much wished this night was with him...then how it would have been...she closed her eyes and dozed off...

----------------

6 nights after their marriage went like this...khushi and angad slowly becoming friends...khushi told him everything about arnav. she didnot hide that she still loves him a lot but she is trying to just forget it...and angad was such a sweet and caring husband he totally understood khushi's state and he decided to be her side patiently...

----------------

It was morning...

Khushi hurry up angad screamed...khushi was fast asleep...she woke up and asked what happened?

Angad: Didi ki delivery hai, the sac has ruptured. Jijaji has taken her to the hospital...I am leaving right now...you come with dad, with that he placed a peck on her forehead.

-----------------

after few hours khushi and his father-in-law reached the hospital...khushi was constantly trying Angad's no but it said it was not reachable...

Its a baby boy...congratulations...

Khushi went and hugged her sister-in-law. she met her for the first time...

So is this the time we met khushi? I am not going to talk to both of you her sister-in-law said...

Khushi: No didi, you know angad was a little tied up for our visa and all so we couldnot make it before..

OMG the baby is really cute didi...just like you.

Congratulation anjali bitiya

Anjali: Oh papa...thank you so much...well bhabi is beautiful haan? Where the hell is my brother? Ek to itna din baad he has come from US...he didnt bother to meet me before marriage and not even after marriage i still understand why he didnot meet (teasing khushi). Aur aaj bhi...I mean I just hate him and chotey...the two most important person in my life is missing aur woh bhi aaj ka din...

Khushi come on angad...where are you...who was continuously calling him...

tring tring

Caller: Mr Malhotra...?

Mr. Malhotra: Yes

Caller: This is inspector srivastava...

Mr. Malhotra: Oh ya Mr. Shrivastav...how are you...I was about to call you...i had a grandson today...

Inspecter: Congratulations Mr. Malhotra...but...I have a sad new for you...

Mr. Malhotra: Sad news?

Inspector: Angad...Angad met with an accident...

Mr. Malhotra: What? the phone dropped from his hand...everyone was shocked...khushi went near him and picked up the phone...

Khushi: Hello!

Inspector: Please come in the city hospital...to claim his body...

Khushi: Whoes body?

Mr. Malhotra sat on the floor holding his heart and said Angad...

Khushi's eyes widen...Inspector...what happened?

Anjali started panicking...

Inspector: Well lady...I am very sorry to say that Mr. Malhotra's son is no more...

Khushi's eyes became still...looking at anjali who was holding her child and her husband standing behind her holding her shoulder...her father-in-law fainted...she held him...the doctors admitted him in the icu immediately...

Khushi became like a stone...she went to the hospital and did all the formalities...she had no one beside her...her father in law was fighting for his life...her sister-in-law was not in a condition to come along with her...so she had to do all these...all by herself...she remembered the day she lost her parents it was no difference...she had to do all the formalities on her own...and today doctor held the death certificate of her husband in her hand.

Khushi called up anjali...Didi...meye inhe...kahan le jayun? She was not crying at all...after signing on the hospital papers...she became all the more emotionless...she became orphan once again...

Anjali: Khushi tum thik ho na?

Khushi: Didi meye thik hoon...

Anjali: Woh hospital pohichne he wale hai...you can take him to our house.

----------------

Anjali dialed anrav's no

Anjali: Chotey, please come as soon as possible...

Arnav: Bhabi, whats wrong? Is everything ok?

Anjali: Chotey! please take the first flight tomorrow morning and come to mumbai.

Arnav: Bhabhi! is the baby ok? What happened please tell me.

Before arnav could ask anything she disconnected the line...

------------------

Next day morning arnav reached RM...he saw the ambulance in front of his house...he left all his stuffs and ran inside house...she saw anjali sitting on a wheel chair with her baby...everyone dressed in white...for the time being his heart stopped beating thing about his brother...but he saw sindoor on her bhabi's mang...he was relieved...

He came to anjali and sat near her feet...what happened bhabhi...anjali hugged anrav...chotey...chotey...angad s no more...

Arnav: What are you saying bhabi? What happened to him? He met with and accident yesterday while he was driving to the hospital...and we lost him...

------------------

Arnav went to his room to change before he can sit for the beythak...and other formalities..

He entered his room and was about to change his clothes...he saw a woman sitting by the poolside...dressed in red saree looking at the pool...he went near her.

Precap: KHUSHI!

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago