Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
abhe abhe taza parapt hua samachar ess prakar hain -⭐️

i just saw paper,writen document saying gauri and jagat has signed documents with kingfisher - all the treatment will be done free in their hawa mai based hospital👏,for all the emplyes of kingfisher and in return they cn trvel world wide😍free in their plane🥳🥳
and now bout cab - the son f cab driver wants to be 🤔dr. so they promised them will sign him as a dr. in their hospital👍🏼in return he will take them free all around places where ever they both want👏
and grocery shop - welll health insurance 🤣for his whole family in their 1st class trement in their🤣 hospital🤗🥳

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No worries...credit cards are extensively used by this couple..To win lacs of rupees in a lottery..one has to arrange few rupees to buy the tickets..that s what they are doing..It's singhs who are asking to come and sign the papers..it is duty of singhs to pay them all expenses related to their travel..Jaggu has of course not demanded that...but I think as a respect to family he is not asking for these expenses...😆
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payalibm

abhe abhe taza parapt hua samachar ess prakar hain -⭐️

i just saw paper,writen document saying gauri and jagat has signed documents with kingfisher - all the treatment will be done free in their hawa mai based hospital👏,for all the emplyes of kingfisher and in return they cn trvel world wide😍free in their plane🥳🥳
and now bout cab - the son f cab driver wants to be 🤔dr. so they promised them will sign him as a dr. in their hospital👍🏼in return he will take them free all around places where ever they both want👏
and grocery shop - welll health insurance 🤣for his whole family in their 1st class trement in their🤣 hospital🤗🥳

@blue-ROFLROFLROFL