Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Is the ice melting?

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Today,those words Kabir said to Neha in the beginning- it was as if he had been itching to say it for a long time. "Tumhe uspar itna vishwas kyun hai?" These very words convey how much he wishes she didn't love him so much and how he really wants to tell the truth- so that she doesn't think so badly of him. Perhaps there is a tinge of jealousy to it as well. He tells her that Rishi's life is not as important as hers, that he will trust her. Significant, as Neha has told him she won't trust him. Anyway,it is rather obvious now that he won't harm a hair of her head even if the situation demands. The ice is melting... Or is it? Now that the papers cannot be signed , the frost is returning. Wonder if the marriage will happen as planned though...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
I was so looking forward for today's epi and no not for knowing if Kabir is successful in his plans or not coz tht was more or less evident that he won't. But I was excited about Kabir's reaction to all the accusations. I expected him to be all silent and just listen to it but its nice to see Kabir-Neha talking a bit normally. And his reaction was pleasant though surprising. Even yesterday we could see that he was unsettled at Neha's trust on Rishi but today he very subtly gave it a few words and made it evident by ignoring and not acknowledging Neha's fear Rishi's life. Instead he made his trust on Neha known and  that was the stealer today.

Its weird how sometimes you can trust a total stranger while at other times someone you think you have known all along and trust with all your heart is actually the one breaking your trust. People build up walls around them to hide their true self. Sometimes the walls of rudeness, arrogance, selfishness hides behind a very tender heart. If only people could see through these walls.

Well from the precap it seems like Kabir might think of letting Neha know the real face of Rishi. That would make her stay with him for some more time. Well atleast I would want Neha to see the real face of these two men. 
mishiSam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just want kabir n Neha'z marriage to take place. So Excited !!!!! ðŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

<font color="#993399">I was so looking forward for today's epi and no not for knowing if Kabir is successful in his plans or not coz tht was more or less evident that he won't. But I was excited about Kabir's reaction to all the accusations. I expected him to be all silent and just listen to it but its nice to see Kabir-Neha talking a bit normally. And his reaction was pleasant though surprising. Even yesterday we could see that he was unsettled at Neha's trust on Rishi but today he very subtly gave it a few words and made it evident by ignoring and not acknowledging Neha's fear Rishi's life. Instead he made his trust on Neha known and </font><font color="#993399"> that was the stealer today.</font>

<font color="#993399">
</font>
<font color="#993399">Its weird how sometimes you can trust a total stranger while at other times someone you think you have known all along and trust with all your heart is actually the one breaking your trust. People build up walls around them to hide their true self. Sometimes the walls of rudeness, arrogance, selfishness hides behind a very tender heart. If only people could see through these walls.</font>

<font color="#993399">Well from the precap it seems like Kabir might think of letting Neha know the real face of Rishi. That would make her stay with him for some more time. Well atleast I would want Neha to see the real face of these two men. </font>

Bang on, Urvi! I was really touched by his trust in Neha. I wonder if he'll tell her about Rishi...