Devon ke Dev Mahadev

I don't like pre-cap

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, I knew that they might show that Sati and Shiv visiting future, But there are many questions that are roaming in my head.  Can anybody could explain this?

1) Mata Sita always prays to Mata Gauri and Shiv. If Shivji doesn't have problem in this, why he would have problem in Sati taking form of Sita?

2)Mahadev is a trikaldarshi, he knows the future that what will happen next? so why did he Marry Sati if he wanted to leave her?

3)Well Sati being Ayogya is described in only this show?

4) Its true fact that Mahadev has made an ideal to Lord Ram, 7 incarnation of Vishnu. It is also true that Lord Ram's ideal is Shivji. There is a dedication relation between  the two, So why are they involving women's in that?

5)It is said that All devis are the form of Aadya Shakti, that's why she is called Brahmani, Rudrani and Kamalarani. 
"sarv mangal magalye shiv sarvath saadhike 
sharanne trambake gauri
narayani namostute"  

Narayani is Narayan's Shakti, Gauri is Shiv Shakti. They are all one.

6)It is also said that, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv are also one. So what is the meaning of this?

7)In only in beginning Lakshmi has also taken the form of Sati, So, Vishnuji doesn't have problem in this?

8)If Shivji had leave Mata Sati, Why would he get affected when she leaves her body, that he got so angry and hurt? Since we don't have interest in the things which we left? 

9) And After Sati had gone, why Shivji go in deep meditation?

10) Why Shivji is there with Mata Sati, in form of Bhairav, in all Shakti Pitas? Why?

11)There is so much co-incidence in the names of both Sati and Sita in both Hindi and Engilsh?
In Engish just replace I letter and in Hindi just replace E maatra.       
Edited by Sweet24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, this precise storyline about Sati going in disguise as Sita wasn't an invention of the CV's (as it has been mentioned for several times here at the forum, this story is given in some puranas). What concerns me, I also dislike this version, but anyway,this is more logical and traditional turn comparing to Vijaya appearance or Tarkasurs havin boon to early, or not finished Nanda vrat.
So
kkr531 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet24

Well, I knew that they might show that Sati and Shiv visiting future, But there are many questions that are roaming in my head.  Can anybody could explain this?

1) Mata Sita always prays to Mata Gauri and Shiv. If Shivji doesn't have problem in this, why he would have problem in Sati taking form of Sita?

2)Mahadev is a trikaldarshi, he knows the future that what will happen next? so why did he Marry Sati if he wanted to leave her?

3)Well Sati being Ayogya is described in only this show?

4) Its true fact that Mahadev has made an ideal to Lord Ram, 7 incarnation of Vishnu. It is also true that Lord Ram's ideal is Shivji. There is a dedication relation between  the two, So why are they involving women's in that?

5)It is said that All devis are the form of Aadya Shakti, that's why she is called Brahmani, Rudrani and Kamalarani. 
sharanne trambake gauri
narayani namostute"  

Narayani is Narayan's Shakti, Gauri is Shiv Shakti. They are all one.

6)It is also said that, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv are also one. So what is the meaning of this?

7)In only in beginning Lakshmi has also taken the form of Sati, So, Vishnuji doesn't have problem in this?

8)If Shivji had leave Mata Sati, Why would he get affected when she leaves her body, that he got so angry and hurt? Since we don't have interest in the things which we left? 

9) And After Sati had gone, why Shivji go in deep meditation?

10) Why Shivji is there with Mata Sati, in form of Bhairav, in all Shakti Pitas? Why?

11)There is so much co-incidence in the names of both Sati and Sita in both Hindi and Engilsh?
In Engish just replace I letter and in Hindi just replace E maatra.       

That's the point  Sati testing Ram is medieval addition to story after there was surge in vaishnava
numbers in the middle ages.

Even Shiv Puran was tampered with.Shaiva  and Shakt Tradition does not endorse this story this narrative is prevalent in Indo Gangetic plan and not  in the South.

I did not expect this treatment when the serial is about adi shakti and shiv

regards
Krishna

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Well dear,only God can answer most of ur questions and not we humans.😆regarding ur qn.abt mahadev's reaction after sati's death,well,u very know how much shiv loved sati.even after his separtion frm aadi shakti and becoming a bairagi,he didn't stop loving her.In one of da episodes(after deir marriage)shiv had told sati dat he always loved her.So even after sati made dis 'mistake'of taking sita's disguise also he still loved her so dat's why he behaved like dat. 
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sweet24

1) Mata Sita always prays to Mata Gauri and Shiv. If Shivji doesn't have problem in this, why he would have problem in Sati taking form of Sita?because shivji aradhaya(means the one he prays)is shri ram ji,n when one prays some one in such manner ke they think like they r their evrythin it stnds next to being parents in puran,(aradhaya means - just like parents whome we pray n pujtay hain,so its like vishnu ji is incomplete without the name of shivji on his statue,shivji is incomplete without the prayer of ramji,n ramji is incomplet without the prayer of vishnuji,they all are interconcted with each other,all of them are part of eachother and came out of eachother.thats why when sati ji came to know bout raam ji it was unbelable for her kee shivji also have aradhya,n curosity kills cat is true,thts how this story begins,she brought shivji to earth n there she saw raamji in jungle calling seetay seetay n serching for her,there sati ji was aghast kee f raam ji is god y he behaving like a normal human being,it was unbelivable for her,she asked shivji again if he has shown her the coorect raam ji n shivji laughed and said its true he is god,and atm he is in human form,so this is his rachna of situation,but as usual satiji cudnt belived,said he is not god,he is behaving like a human being,if he god he knew where his wife wud be but he is behaving like a human and serching like this is not possible,then an idea appeared on her mind and she asked shivji to take a test,shivji said not gud idea but sati ji dint heard him she said i will take the roop(face)of sita ji n will apper in front of raam ji,shivji said not a gud idea dont do tht sati,but sati dint heard n next moment she tuk the face of sitaji n came in front of raam ji,seeing sita in front of himself,raam ji simply smailed n he clasped both of his hands in pranam gesture n jhuak ,means bend n said pranam matay(pranam mother),sati ji was aghast when she heard raam ji calling her mother,and she instantly came in her original form,she asked 4 the 4gvness n raam ji gave her n went ahed in jungle with wht eva he was doin
now when satiji came bak to shivji their shivji said to her he cant acept her as his wife as she tuk the form of his mothern f tuk the form of mother he can never acept her as his wife,thats y shivji n sati mata naver had a physical relation with each other(what punishmeant shivji gave sati mata to take the form of sita,tht you will learn in another episode,n if not then rember to ask me wht punishment she was given)

2)Mahadev is a trikaldarshi, he knows the future that what will happen next? so why did he Marry Sati if he wanted to leave her?yes he is trikal darshi,but as beaing a god they need to do plays and all,because they cant be ditached them self from human,that tiem all was interconceted
now the main part y he marry sati when he has to lev her,coz she was in human form,n till she wil be in human form he wil never be able to do wht he is actually to all human,a symbol of humanity and life,and for tht he need to have wife n kids,now when he was seprated from sati to start the nature and human race,it was dakash who brought sati bak,but the prob, was she was human,so she has no memory of herself beaing a powerfull godesss,now shivji has to marry her inorder to bring her bk her memories,now he did marry but yet she was not her whole self yet,n she did mistakes which brought consequences as she dint yet fully rmbr her true nature n all,so she has to still be away,n the incident with raam ji played impo. role in which she has to leav shivji,tht was in actual to make her purely for shivji,so she has to die in order to be in form of powerfull godesss n she did die in her full power as sati mata in daksh hawan puja time,n then when she tuk birth again as heem ki putreee parvati tht tiem she was born with all tht power which sati was not able to have,n ftr evry puja of shivji 1008 saal kee somvar puja shivji kee rudraksh kee malaa bantee chalee gayee n when it completed 108 formation she rmber all n beacme full godess n shivji this time was complet with parvatiji with whome he was able to mate n bring the rakash to death with his son kartekay

3)Well Sati being Ayogya is described in only this show?its true,not wholy,partially,sati mata n shivji never mated,as if mated she wudnt be able to carry the powerfull mahood of shivji nor his sperm,thats y she was send to death again and reborn with all the power of goddesss n all(I HAVE SAID THE STORY OF Y SHE MARRIED SATI,AND WHATS D REASON FOR THT)

4) Its true fact that Mahadev has made an ideal to Lord Ram, 7 incarnation of Vishnu. It is also true that Lord Ram's ideal is Shivji. There is a dedication relation between  the two, So why are they involving women's in that?SIMPLE...to show the world tht its not man actual who takes the world,they need woman too n they are also with power and all,general ppl think woman are helpless and they showed it to humans both stands hand to hand,dont degrade them n all

sharanne trambake gauri
narayani namostute"  

Narayani is Narayan's Shakti, Gauri is Shiv Shakti. They are all one.yep,they all come under the one name god,that is  OM ,n when vishnu ji take his rudr ruum he has to say tadev,means all shakti,godd and goodes come together.k

6)It is also said that, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv are also one. So what is the meaning of this?COZ THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER,brahma ji is the writer of world and his wife helps him to write,saraswati mata, evrything in this world how it will happen and wht will happen and all is done by brahma ji,now world kou likh(write )deya tou keyaa hua now it has to be created also naa,so it is created by shivji and his wife,now creat kar deya tou keyaa hua,now it need to be taken care off kee nahee,so its vishnu ji and his wife,now world needs to move on naa,so it need to be destroyed naa ,so shivji do tht,so they all are imcomplet without each other

7)In only in beginning Lakshmi has also taken the form of Sati, So, Vishnuji doesn't have problem in this?hhahahahahahhaha,tht was not true,it was simply writen in some of buks,but well they said it kee she tuk but not in front of shivji n shivji dint called her mata,she tuk it in front of others,now she here is not lakshmi mata- its another goddesss who tuk d form of sati,m not rmbring her name,she came in krishna ji time also,so lakshmi ji naver tuk d form of any other godess

8)If Shivji had leave Mata Sati, Why would he get affected when she leaves her body, that he got so angry and hurt? Since we don't have interest in the things which we left?m not able to undertsan wht u actually want to ask,please be clear dear as m not able to understan 

9) And After Sati had gone, why Shivji go in deep meditation?coz their was nuthin more to do,he did wht he has to do for the time being,now it was time for other god to act n do theri part,so now he has to go quit n write more stories n how to do n all,so he went in deep medication to work it all out

10) Why Shivji is there with Mata Sati, in form of Bhairav, in all Shakti Pitas? Why?i dont know,wil try to find out as i dont know bout all this mandir n all

In Engish just replace I letter and in Hindi just replace E maatra. lolzzz...i know

i hope i m able to give you answer to your quaries,and help you in understanding the epics     

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am seriously DSITURBED..I am going to be silent ..tonite..only read you peopls words..I am drained out of my soul & energy..SHIVSHAKTI are my soul..if they are not happy me is ..DEAD..🤢😭
payalibm thumbnail
its a story,,,,,in shot tiem they will be abck again,when u will watch the tiem parvatiji will born it will be awsome,to get them to be one you need to see tht story n to c tht u need to let sati go...if this ppl show the coorect thing it was too fun when parvatiji mom saw shivji 1st time n all..shivji marrige tiem is v.hillarious story and full of fun and comeplete mesmrizing...satiji part is not even 1% of wht it will eb with parvatiji so.drling w8 till then dont loose your hope or u wont be able to see tht mesmarizing thing
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: payalibm

its a story,,,,,in shot tiem they will be abck again,when u will watch the tiem parvatiji will born it will be awsome,to get them to be one you need to see tht story n to c tht u need to let sati go...if this ppl show the coorect thing it was too fun when parvatiji mom saw shivji 1st time n all..shivji marrige tiem is v.hillarious story and full of fun and comeplete mesmrizing...satiji part is not even 1% of wht it will eb with parvatiji so.drling w8 till then dont loose your hope or u wont be able to see tht mesmarizing thing

oh I am not going anywhere..I knwo Parvati stuff will be awesoem too..after all its Shakti maa.. coming back to her form,..but I only wish ki Mouni plays the role desperately yaar..😍
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

oh I am not going anywhere..I knwo Parvati stuff will be awesoem too..after all its Shakti maa.. coming back to her form,..but I only wish ki Mouni plays the role desperately yaar..😍

extly thts wht i too want,she plays d role of parvati ji...as she playin perfctly this role,she is goin like pen n ink,pencil and rubber,its awsome...so well i also keepin my finger cross kee she keeps on playin the role as parvatiji😍
kkr531 thumbnail
1) Shri Ram is Later Avatar of Vishnu necessitated by  shraap of Jay and Vijay door keepers of vaikunta by sanatkumaras

2) In the historical context Shri Ram was a Human King who was later identified as Vishnu's avatar
as his following grew due to his noble qualities

3) Puranic literarture has been tampered heavily in the medieval period by Vaishnava Bhakti tradition it is this tradition which also identifies Hanuman Ji with Shivji in order to prove superiority of Vishnu over Shiva

4) People also should note that due to parvati's curse Ram had to suffer the separation from Sita

from above it is quite obvious that the story is concocted by some influential vaishnava who tampered with even Shiv puran, if you read shiv puran the thing is mentioned suddenly and there is no context for that mentioning that clearly proves that it is later addition.

i strongly suspect tulsidas ji as he was the person who propagated the view that hanumanji is rudravatar.

Southern traditions do not accept this version,

i have no problem if it shown that way in ramayan or some vishnu centric mytho but if they are showing mahadev's story they should show what shaivas and shaktas want to see and not some vaishnava version.

so cheer up guys you can safely turn off the TV up till yagnya time and assume that the thing never happened as it did not happen.

Shri Ram being araadhya of Shiv is as laughable, sorry guys if i sound some what arrogant .
as i will not accept  some fringe stories with respect my aaradhyas

Maa Sati and Param Pita Parameshwar