Aasman Se Aage

WU - 03/05: Dance Practice by all contestants

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great update till read... waiting for its completion dying to see episode i missed out!thanks

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
My 5 year old did not go to bed and constantly is nagging so was a bit slow in updating... Sorry for taking more than one hour 😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bhanu

Nice detailed update..
Liked teh episode. I find it going intereesting , DC is enjoying all this human fluctuating mind to strive to win thingy, Hard work pays but at times one needs to be street smart
Meenakshi lacks that and falls into the pit easily..

She leaked the information of the dance song to kraishma via Aksht and he took her for a ride by ofeering her coffe and cake

Tomorrow precap they showed alen with meenakshi but I am sure that two people will prepare with the same song and mostly Meenakshi will be in trouble

These i found highlisghts for tody

Akshat and Karishma are not happy with DC's decision of the pairing of Angad and Karishma. Meenakshi tells DC that everyone is nice to her and why should she give them an answer, DC tells that she is wrong, DC is watching all the performances as the next day is the technical rehearsal..DC informs Sandhya to ask the contestants to register their song, Meenakshi is going to register but Akshat stops her and she leaks the name of the song to him which gets informed to Karishma...and to befriend Meenakshi Akshat takes her for a coffee but his whole intention is planned by Karishma who gets her humiliated.

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
you are right shanti. There is lot happening in each of the episode on ASA... Very much like a reality show...

Also I liked this concept of seeing some scenes from DC's laptop screen. this type of story telling is good. we are seeing every thing DC is seeing also understand his interpretations...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I lobb... DC's office yaar its HOT !!😳
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update Bhanu!!

liked the episode and its interesting.

Karishma n Akshat are not happy  with DC's decision. they plan to humiliate Meenakshi and also gets to know the song on which she is performing.

i think song shouldn't be repeated. so i think Meenakshi need to change the song. or DC may have some plans even for this too.

his decision is always ri8 abt Meenakshi being so good.

Alan's character is good and his motivational for Meenakshi.

DC with red wine and his way of having it enjoying and also keeping an eye on contestants was just amazing.
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow so many things happening in one episode! Hopefully now Meenakshi will learn not to trust anyone at the academy except Sameer and Alan.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update